Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    If we invaded two years ago when we could, this refugee crisis would have never happened. But at the same time due to all previous messes made in the middle east nobody want to go in first and be another US and Iraq story.
    It should've been done. If we all would've stood together we could've strong armed the Russians so they wouldn't veto the action in the UN.

The UN could've invaded Syria and set up safe zones for refugees and then eradicated ISIS.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

holy cow better ban trucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    You forgot the significant portion of Asian immigrants, who were neither European nor Christian.
    Were they particularly significant?

wtf is with the title. How is this nice in any way?
    Reporting this disgusting shit.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    The city is called Nice.

7+ Year Old Account
    The city is called 'Nice'.

Probably doesn't mean nice in French.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    *chuckles*

Just as I expected. Reactionary knee-jerk logic. Tell me, what happens after you invade Syria and annihilated what is by and large an innocent population?
    500 years of peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    If someone told me how to play I'd show them a simulation dps graph made out of dick pics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    We can paint a horizon on the wall for you, with a nice painting of the European coastline in the distance.

Yes, Malta would be on the wrong side, sorry mate. It's been nice.
    If Malta is on the wrong side, then it would not spoil my view, as I live on the East coast.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    The Mediterranean sea is not so big, come on now.

Besides, so what if some of them make it to your borders? Send them back home, or to whatever island you wish to use to house them.
    We are. Overwhelming numbers though.

the city is called Nice. hes not saying it's nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Turkey and Europe needs to say fuck you to both Syria and Russia, and USA if needs be. Invade Syria and wipe the fuckers out of existence. I've been calling for this since the beginning. I called for an invasion of Syria by coalition forces to wipe them almost two years ago.
    It would be amazing if Europe would go "invade" and use its military without asking or needing the U.S to take point in the operation. Because then we could just blame Europe for everything....or prbly just keep blaming the U.S since they didnt go in this time.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Like I said before, these people have no need to ever change their ways, for the reasons you mentioned.

They get showered in rewards for being abject failures.

Positive reinforcement works for children, not adults.
    What I am saying is there is no way they are just angry about how they are treated in Europe, that Europe is some horrible cease-pit for them. To be honest based on the benefits package of being a middle eastern immigrant in Europe I think a good portion of American's would sacrifice one of their kids for even half that level of generosity.

Europe has drowned its immigrants in carrots to make them happy and what has it gotten them? In America we treat ours like complete garbage and get criticized for it, but nobody has shot up a place in the name of La Raza.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    Send them back (period). All that extra shit aint necessary.
    Yeah, I'm really glad (people like) you aren't in charge here. That's some borderline nazi-thinking right there.

Well at least some comedy comes from this tragedy.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Mediterranean sea is not so big, come on now.

Besides, so what if some of them make it to your borders? Send them back home, or to whatever island you wish to use to house them.
    What island exactly? The only ones capable of accommodating them would be Britain, Ireland, Sardinia, Corsica, Sicily and Cyprus, and those all have people living there who would not be too happy with sharing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    IS claimed responsibility already.
    I know you don't care, just saying it for everyone else.
    I mean ISIS claims responsobility for everything. Remember that guy in Orlando who pledged to all terrorists groups he knew despite them being enemies and still ISIS claimed responsiblity of that event. At this point I don't know what is ISIS really responsible of.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystrome View Post
    Yeah, I'm really glad (people like) you aren't in charge here. That's some borderline nazi-thinking right there.
    I don't think you know what the nazi's were....

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    What EU immigration policy? The one that is still being drafted that didn't even reach the negotiating table?

Or are you speaking of countries individually, those countries that have been sending them back in droves and where now the migration has slowed down and majority of the crisis is ending up in outer border regions and countries.

I dare to say you couldn't even name one nations actual immigration policy. Also the UK immigration issue had very little to nothing to do with the refugee crisis and everything to do with eastern europe workers being able to migrate and work easier inside the UK, where some found this to create unfair competition on their job markets.

Anyway, getting a bit late to keep on correcting people here. Will know more tomorrow what took place.
    http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/home-affairs...n/index_en.htm

The EU aims at taking immediate action to prevent further losses of migrants’ lives at sea by providing additional funding to Frontex joint search and rescue operations, to the safe and legal resettlement of people to Europe, to the Regional Protection and Development Programmes and to the most affected Member States located at the EU’s external borders.

We believe that the EU should commit to building a single asylum and migration system that establishes safe, legal means of migration. This requires the political will to recognize that existing approaches to migration have created the appearance of failure and crisis. Europe needs sustainable, affordable migration systems and popular understanding and support for these.

The ultimate goal is to create migration policies and practices that protect refugees and enable legal movement for work, family, and study without violating human rights. Our teams work to conceive and support the development of effective and sustainable policy proposals to form a cohesive and progressive European asylum system.

Yeah, the EU is dipping its toes where it shouldn't

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcbenchpress View Post
    500 years of peace.
    Like in Iraq and Afghanistan?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    What I am saying is there is no way they are just angry about how they are treated in Europe, that Europe is some horrible cease-pit for them. To be honest based on the benefits package of being a middle eastern immigrant in Europe I think a good portion of American's would sacrifice one of their kids for even half that level of generosity.

Europe has drowned its immigrants in carrots to make them happy and what has it gotten them? In America we treat ours like complete garbage and get criticized for it, but nobody has shot up a place in the name of La Raza.
    Yeah, well Hispanic immigrants are Christians.

There I said it.

But I think the fact that they get all those benefits is not helping, I think it's doing the opposite. They have no reason to integrate, they are not forced to, as they get silly amounts of welfare.
    Last edited by sheggaro; 2016-07-15 at 12:31 AM.