7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Ok, so if I want you to stop eating meat because you're supporting an industry that tortures animals, but I'm the asshole? Ok.
    I don't give two shits about the lives of animals. In fact, I don't give two shits about most people. And regardless of the reason, sticking your nose into someone else's business makes you an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    If you bought your socks from a company that raped women while they were forced to make those socks, and I told you, you should stop wearing those socks, would that make me a pushy religious witness?
    Pushy religious witness? No. Nosey cunt? Absolutely. If I like wearing the socks and a store carries them, I'll buy them. How they were made, who made them, etc, means fuck-all to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    still hasn't answered the question
    Explain in your own words how B12 is made. You seem to be the expert.

Put up or shut up.

Stop dodging. Bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    It is generated by bacteria related to the fermentation of matter in the gut of herbivores. Humans, as omnivores, lack this fermentation cycle and are intended to gain B-12 through the consumption of animals. That is a fact you cannot get around.
    The problem is that he reads the studies and missed the fact that B12 deficiency is related to the animals diet and claims victory.

One of the reasons they end up deficient, besides too many antibiotics, is because of their diet (i.e. poor soil, low quality feed - a good reason to buy grass fed beef), which changes the conditions in the rumens, which in turn stops the bacteria from producing as much B12. Note how this doesn't mean that B12 isn't a byproduct of bacterial fermentation.

Also note that this information is in the very studies he linked and apparently never bothered to read.

But I suppose a fanatic never lets facts get in the way of sensationalism.

If he can't explain it in his own words, he is just proving how little he really knows. Armchair science. Broscience .
    Last edited by Snuffleupagus; 2016-07-15 at 01:21 AM.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

Because when the zombie apocalypse comes I plan on eating all the vegans.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why am I not vegan yet? Because I like meat too much.

why aren't you cool with not giving a fuck about what other people do with their lives yet?

cause you're a prick.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xylense View Post
    why aren't you cool with not giving a fuck about what other people do with their lives yet?

cause you're a prick.
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayumn

Do you know how to tell if someone's a vegan? Don't worry, they'll make sure to tell you within 5 seconds.

I have nice eating habits. Vegetables, meat, fish, grain, the works. I can even go without meat for a while, but i'll never 'quit' eating it.

I'm glad when it comes to moral issues, we can give a fuck. Otherwise, we'd still have slavery and racism (which we still do, but to a far lesser extent, and our society unarguably shames)

Because meat is delicious.

1. My dick is functioning and sees regular use

2. Other men dont fuck my wife

LUL vegans LUL

10+ Year Old Account
    And countless animals will continue to die to sate my appetite because they are tasty.

Why aren't you eating meat yet? It's awesome. Ever have a nice juicy steak before? MMMMMM MMMMMM so good. Especially when it still has some blood in it....ah man.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2016-07-15 at 02:00 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

I dont get the whole compassion for animals thing. Just because i eat meat doesnt mean i dont care about animals. I have a cat, two dogs, and 3 chinchillas. My wife and I often take in strays. We live out in the country with woods all around and get a lot of wild animals that get lost and seek shelter on our front porch cause its covered to the point where i even built a little "house" thing so they could stay warm during the blizzards in the winter. In numerous occasions my wife has caught me out on the porch talking to the birds or petting a possum. We have put up bird houses that every year i clean out to make room for the next bird that wants to live there. We donate to all sorts of animal shelters and programs. I will stop to get turtles out of the road. If a bug lands on me im more apt to letting it crawl onto my finger and setting it down somewhere then just squishing it and swatting it away.

That being said, while im very much an animal lover. I have no problem getting rid of animals that have no place there. We have had raccoons that tore shit up, attacked our outdoor cat, and broke a bird feeder...so he was shot. During a snowstorm last year we had this huge flock of Grackles show up. These birds are assholes in their purest form. The will fly in flocks of 100s to 1000s and can literally devastate entire cornfields. they showed up and started attacking all the small birds that normally hang around and stealing all their food...shot about 20-30 of them fuckers in one weekend. Had a copperhead in the back yard the other week and didnt think twice about introducing it to a 12 gauge.

Point im trying to make is dont think because i love meat that i dont love animals. I just understand that certain animals are here for food. and just because you like to think you're the compassionate one, you not eating meat isnt going to change anything. If anything, more meat just goes to waste. Just like how you bitch about hunters. Hunters ARE the compassionate ones...whether thats their intent or not. Hunters have saved species of animals from becoming extinct. But like anything, moderation is key.

I don't know about Grackels. But what it sounds like is you have a problem with natural selection. Just because the Grackles need to survive doesn't give you the right to kill them.

Not eating meat will change things. It's simple economics that reduced demand leads to reduced supply. I don't think many people have a problem with culling. But there is a difference to culling and trophy hunting which is what most people are upset about.

Deleted
    Because when i eat vegan proteins i fart disgusting foulish smelling farts

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    Explain in your own words how B12 is made. You seem to be the expert.

Put up or shut up.

Stop dodging. Bro.

- - - Updated - - -

The problem is that he reads the studies and missed the fact that B12 deficiency is related to the animals diet and claims victory.

One of the reasons they end up deficient, besides too many antibiotics, is because of their diet (i.e. poor soil, low quality feed - a good reason to buy grass fed beef), which changes the conditions in the rumens, which in turn stops the bacteria from producing as much B12. Note how this doesn't mean that B12 isn't a byproduct of bacterial fermentation.

Also note that this information is in the very studies he linked and apparently never bothered to read.

But I suppose a fanatic never lets facts get in the way of sensationalism.

If he can't explain it in his own words, he is just proving how little he really knows. Armchair science. Broscience .
    Hasnt answered my own question? I asked you to explain B12. Wtf? Lol. You are seriously retarded...

You even say above, that the B12 deficiency in animals is related to animals diet, yet you dont understand why... Is your reading comprehension this bad? Since you two idiots cant figure out that B12 was contained in our water supply before sanitation and was also on our food before it was sanitized. ie animals were getting their B12 through drinking untreated water and eating plants that were not thoroughly washed. However, since not sanitizing our water and food will also lead to us getting certain illnesses, we sanitize it, removing the B12 (bacteria). Animals (livestock) are now facing the same problem of not being able to get the B12 in their water and feed, since they drink treated water and eat feed that doesnt have the dirt, mud, feces, (B12 bacteria) etc on them.

Also, the soil content of B12 has come into question lately as even hunters that eat mainly only wild game are having B12 deficiencies. As I pointed out, most cases of B12 deficiency are from Meat Eaters. There was even a post where the person said that he/she eats a lot of meat but is still taking a monthly B12 shot. Also, as was pointed out, livestock is supplementing B12, so how is that different than you doing it?

Can you answer my other questions about B12? Where is it stored? How much B12 does a person have? I asked you those questions too. Anyway, Im not going to wait for your non answer. I think its clear that you really dont know anything.

I also want to point out to anyone that is still reading this. Lol that Kaiser Permanente has started to recommend Plant Based diets. If you dont understand why this is significant, I will explain. KP owns healthcare facilities and physicians. They provide insurance policies to people that if they become ill are treated at a KP facility by a KP physician. So in essence, KP doesnt make money if you are sick, they make money if you are well. Meaning they dont want to give you heart meds, blood pressure meds, deal with illnesses and other expensive treatsments like diabetes etc. To do this, they have decided to teach people how live on a plant based diet.

http://www.thepermanentejournal.org/...nutrition.html

https://share.kaiserpermanente.org/w...et-booklet.pdf

I also heard about this recent event with Kaiser Permanente. Also thank you for pointing out B12 was removed from our 'natural' diets when we sanitised things. It doesn't take much to look this up but clearly some people don't want to either know or admit truth.

Because in the grand scope of things and the universe most life is meaningless and I'm not going to lower my quality of life to improve some animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Countless of animals die every day to sate your appetite, raised to be slaughtered so to say. Polluting the environment, contributing to the green house effect.

Did you know that every male chicken born in a chicken coop is to be killed as soon it comes out of it's egg? There are reasons for it, but to think that they have no rights to live at all.

Calves? They get separated from their mothers at birth only to feed humans milk and then get slaughtered.

Bees? They collect honey for the colder times, only to be taken away.

"But muh convenience". Yes, going vegan is inconvenient, but it is steadily growing, and soon enough they will be releasing synthetic meat if you really can't stop eating meat. Just don't overdo it, not good for you.

"But muh bakery". Tough luck.

There are plenty of delicious vegan recipes and restaurants. There are many big vegan communities at your leisure. I'm sure you will find something tasty.
    oh...blah blah blah. Bacon= win and Vegan= fail. It would be a Vegan that would try to impose their "diet" upon others. You don't cross-fit too do you? Jesus....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    1. My dick is functioning and sees regular use

2. Other men dont fuck my wife

LUL vegans LUL
    Ok...THAT was funny. haha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jump17 View Post
    I'm glad when it comes to moral issues, we can give a fuck. Otherwise, we'd still have slavery and racism (which we still do, but to a far lesser extent, and our society unarguably shames)
    Yeah, show me where we have slavery in western society. Racism? Just a bunch of whiny teens and 20 somethings that never gave a shit about school and never amounted to anything and now they need "equality". We already have scholarships and race quota's that pick them because of the color of their skin rather then their success. Their is your "racism".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Hasnt answered my own question? I asked you to explain B12. Wtf? Lol. You are seriously retarded...

You even say above, that the B12 deficiency in animals is related to animals diet, yet you dont understand why... Is your reading comprehension this bad? Since you two idiots cant figure out that B12 was contained in our water supply before sanitation and was also on our food before it was sanitized. ie animals were getting their B12 through drinking untreated water and eating plants that were not thoroughly washed. However, since not sanitizing our water and food will also lead to us getting certain illnesses, we sanitize it, removing the B12 (bacteria). Animals (livestock) are now facing the same problem of not being able to get the B12 in their water and feed, since they drink treated water and eat feed that doesnt have the dirt, mud, feces, (B12 bacteria) etc on them.

Also, the soil content of B12 has come into question lately as even hunters that eat mainly only wild game are having B12 deficiencies. As I pointed out, most cases of B12 deficiency are from Meat Eaters. There was even a post where the person said that he/she eats a lot of meat but is still taking a monthly B12 shot. Also, as was pointed out, livestock is supplementing B12, so how is that different than you doing it?

Can you answer my other questions about B12? Where is it stored? How much B12 does a person have? I asked you those questions too. Anyway, Im not going to wait for your non answer. I think its clear that you really dont know anything.

I also want to point out to anyone that is still reading this. Lol that Kaiser Permanente has started to recommend Plant Based diets. If you dont understand why this is significant, I will explain. KP owns healthcare facilities and physicians. They provide insurance policies to people that if they become ill are treated at a KP facility by a KP physician. So in essence, KP doesnt make money if you are sick, they make money if you are well. Meaning they dont want to give you heart meds, blood pressure meds, deal with illnesses and other expensive treatsments like diabetes etc. To do this, they have decided to teach people how live on a plant based diet.

http://www.thepermanentejournal.org/...nutrition.html

https://share.kaiserpermanente.org/w...et-booklet.pdf
    Diabetes is from eating plants, not animals.

Because I love tacos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.