Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I wasn't talking philosophy. I am talking actual legal reality. Not helping them is an actual, literal crime in any of the country you're talking about.

*boggles* Do people not know the simplest shit?
    I know that. I am saying it is still a moral argument. I say that should not be the law because it obligates everyone to potentially put themselves in harm way to save another. It is not right and I do not agree with it. hence, a moral/philosophical argument.

So yes, i still think it is 100% fine to keep foreigners out of your land and whatever happens is on them. If that law is a huge deal then give them food and water THEN send their asses back.

if their ship capsizes, charter another to send their asses back.

No matter how you slice it, the argument doesn't change. Send them back. Give them nothing for trying to enter your land except a one way ticket back where they came.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Let it me televised. 1000 yards, give a warning to turn around, if they don't boom.

Meh, whatever.....you can just keep letting him in and have more and more terrorist attacks and women raped. Either way, not my problem. Have fun
    You're kidding me right? First someone suggest GoT Cerseing on Syria, now you're actually seriously suggesting a live version of the The Running Man in a format that should probably be more aptly named The Swimming Man?

I can't take you seriously anymore. Your arguments are on the level of a junion high school student currently. With simple solutions for the simple minds. The real world doesn't work like that. But hey, don't worry, just fuck off and we'll deal with the shit you are responsible for... what do you have friends for, eh?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    "Out of the total U.S. population... 5.2 million people, or 1.7 percent of all people in the United States identified as American Indian or Alaska Native, either alone or in combination with one or more other races."

So yes, it is.
    I was born here in 1988. How does that make me a migrant?
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    If someone told me how to play I'd show them a simulation dps graph made out of dick pics.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    "Out of the total U.S. population... 5.2 million people, or 1.7 percent of all people in the United States identified as American Indian or Alaska Native, either alone or in combination with one or more other races."

So yes, it is.
    Oh-kay.

I think we've found the problem: you don't know what migrant means.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    No dude, on this thread, I'm saying explicitely and implicitely that ''machine gunning shipwrecked people'' is something that even the Nazis would have balked at.
    So why even mention them? You may as well be like "Damn, not even Bin Laden would do that?" Why keep harping on Nazis?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    No dude, on this thread, I'm saying explicitely and implicitely that ''machine gunning shipwrecked people'' is something that even the Nazis would have balked at.
    Again with the Nazis! Do you get you boyfriend to dress up as Goebbels or something?

15+ Year Old Account
    is sarahtasher Evalion's alias or something?

What deal? The US gets jack shit out of it. SK is absolutely insignificant to the US outside of computer games and some magic SK aptitude shit that makes their natural APM 100 points higher than everyone else in the world...

There is no deal, it's the US being really fucking nice to you and getting nothing out of it.
    So an alliance is nothing? Strategic value is nothing? Trade - http://blogs.wsj.com/korearealtime/2...-list-is-long/ - is nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    Where the fuck did I hint at that? is that how you are going to turn the talk into? since you don´t know history and pull some shit out of you're ass, go READ up on history since you obviously know nothing about it.
    No, please tell me the reason Hitler wanted WW2. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    I don't show gratitude for someone doing their part of a deal, I don't particularly like them due to how they act here
    LOL

what "deal" what exactly does America have to gain by keeping you safe while you sleep. If it wasn't for the American military presence, Seoul would be rubble in 3 hours.

Also, We bring tons of money into your economy. Maybe your upset because you gave your heart to a GI and he left you for a juicy girl. Best get over it.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    So why even mention them? You may as well be like "Damn, not even Bin Laden would do that?" Why keep harping on Nazis?
    Nazi's are essentially the baseline for evil. It's common to use them as a measuring stick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    is sarahtasher Evalion's alias or something?
    No he/she is just someone that Canada should be ashamed of, along with Tennisace.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Deleted
    Well here's hoping nobody close to me was in Nice tonight.
    We'll see the body count in the morning.

What a rotten night.

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDoor View Post
    Yes. Better 1000 of them than 200 of us. Or even 1 of us. This is how the world used to, and is supposed to, work.
    You are wrong. I would happily turn you in for 1000 of them.

Muslims are literally driving fucking trucks over our people now. Barbaric fucks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Yep, they better make the presumptive measure of making it so brown people can no longer dive cars.

Or take the presumptive measure that anyone that's religious and not a Christian is brown lol

Typical leftist racism right there

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Again with the Nazis! Do you get you boyfriend to dress up as Goebbels or something?
    People keep , to look tough and manly, suggesting more gruesome way to kill Muslims. I'm saying that it's starting to get a little overkill when they advocate stuff that even the Nazis, the role model of Internet Tough Guys, would not have done.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    I know that. I am saying it is still a moral argument. I say that should not be the law because it obligates everyone to potentially put themselves in harm way to save another. It is not right and I do not agree with it. hence, a moral/philosophical argument.

So yes, i still think it is 100% fine to keep foreigners out of your land and whatever happens is on them. If that law is a huge deal then give them food and water THEN send their asses back.

if their ship capsizes, charter another to send their asses back.

No matter how you slice it, the argument doesn't change. Send them back. Give them nothing for trying to enter your land except a one way ticket back where they came.
    Gnargh... nobody helping them reach the shore is in danger of harm. So they are obligated to help them. Unless you're talking about an abstract danger of harm in the undefined future, whch would instantly render the whole legal rule obsolete, since basically anything could happen at any time. Do you guys not think about the stuff before you post it?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

You're kidding me right? First someone suggest GoT Cerseing on Syria, now you're actually seriously suggesting a live version of the The Running Man in a format that should probably be more aptly named The Swimming Man?

I can't take you seriously anymore. Your arguments are on the level of a junion high school student currently. With simple solutions for the simple minds. The real world doesn't work like that. But hey, don't worry, just fuck off and we'll deal with the shit you are responsible for... what do you have friends for, eh?
    Yeah, because you guys are "dealing" with it so well. How many people have to die before you grow a pair and deal with it. It's sad watching the lands of my ancestors be overrun while the natives wring their hands asking what they should do.

Quote Originally Posted by Synadrasa View Post
    Muslims are literally driving fucking trucks over our people now. Barbaric fucks!
    As opposed as the very white and very angry dudes who suggest to nuke them.