Page 45 of 143 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    That's a bullshit. ISIS is post-2003, no earlier. They link ISIS with some other group, but ISIS in Iraq started to recruit people surely after 2003.
    I was kind of surprised to see someone claim what Tony did so I await Tony providing sources for the claim.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    A leader " going Cersie" is exactly what you can expect if a people are pushed far enough. If that leader doesn't want to be mobbed by the people they are sworn to protect.

For example, if I were president and ISIS set off a small nuke in NYC ( 1-5 kt basically) and killed a few dozen thousand people, I would literally erase Raqqah. 500 kt airburst, 200 feet above the center of the city. Total destruction. Then go on TV.

" This is your only warning. From now on, every instance of terrorism against the US will end with the erasure of one of your cities. That is all."

This isn't about morals, it isn't about " being a better people" than they are. it's a win it all or lose it all bloodbath. The US is pretty good at those.
    And this, btw, is the reason why you're never going to have that kind of power. Just saying. People like you are what fucked Europe up before. Hitler? Used exactly your arguments. Us before them. We're better, our people need the protection, yadda yadda... we all know how that one ended. If Hitler had time on his side? London would've been nuked. Germans were much further along to developing a nuke than the US was. So yeah, fuck your argument and your idea. Thank god you're not in charge of anything more damaging than a keyboard and access to this forum.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    It's about preventing future attacks and social upheaval.
    You're talking about sinking boats with children on them because of where they came from. You could use this argument to justify pulling them out into the street and shooting them right now.

Yes wells, we are all aware that you are for more and more unscreened Refugees into Europe. You sir, are the type of person who is responsible for this shit happening.
    Good job Tony, You managed to both get my position wrong and blame me for the murder of 60+ people. Bravo. Takes some serious balls to blame other people for mass murder while advocating murdering children.

@Slant

What is your suggestion? What needs to be done to prevent these attacks?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Be careful. They (we know who they are) are going to link it to some obscure group before the invasion so it can be put on one guy. Remember the invasion of Iraq NEVER had any consequences.
    Oh I have no doubts someone will make some claim of that nature but I will give Tony the benefit of the doubt till he coughs up the cites.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    What liberty do those 77 dead people have?
    That's kind of a weird statement. Using the deprivation of one person's liberty to take away another's isn't exactly sound policy. Do you have an argument for what should be done?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    @Slant

Activate Mecha-Juncker clearly. :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Unless you do happen to have the command code for nukes (hint : I don't believe it), why are you arguing for nuking random arab towns ? Your uncle have and you are going to order the strike, and after go kill the damn moozlims with your gorilla training ?

And once again, if you are actually in the army and want to kill Muslims for the lulz, you are not helping. Well, you are. You are helping ISIS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    So a video or news of "Europeans" gunning down women and children in the sea is going to promote peace. You are almost full crazy shit atm. If you saw a video of your "ancestors" getting gunned down in the sea trying to make safety I bet you would be one to become radical.
    "Fuck, those people made clear that they don't want us. Yet, my friends tried to go anyway and died after their ship got sunk after a handful of warnings to return. What should I do... Yes I know, I should try to go to their country and fuck shit up to show them they should welcome us instead."

Hmm....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    That's kind of a weird statement. Using the deprivation of one person's liberty to take away another's isn't exactly sound policy. Do you have an argument for what should be done?
    How would it result in the deprivation of my liberty? I am not a Muslim.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    It's about preventing future attacks and social upheaval.

Yes wells, we are all aware that you are for more and more unscreened Refugees into Europe. You sir, are the type of person who is responsible for this shit happening.
    All the things you suggested so far? Not helpful in actually stopping attacks. Only helpful in venting rage at something. Might even feel good, but not a practical solution.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Oh I have no doubts someone will make some claim of that nature but I will give Tony the benefit of the doubt till he coughs up the cites.
    Established under the name of Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad: 1999
    Joined al-Qaeda: October 2004
    Declaration of an Islamic state in Iraq: 13 October 2006

ISIS as we know it has existed since 2006. Not at 99 or before 9/11. They were a bunch of extremely radical al-Qaeda members.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    How would it result in the deprivation of my liberty? I am not a Muslim.
    This response makes no sense.

@Slant

Education and not founding terrorist groups oh and maybe let the past be the past.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    You're talking about sinking boats with children on them because of where they came from. You could use this argument to justify pulling them out into the street and shooting them right now.

Good job Tony, You managed to both get my position wrong and blame me for the murder of 60+ people. Bravo. Takes some serious balls to blame other people for mass murder while advocating murdering children.
    In an objective sense those people don't have any right to physically live in Europe, if anything its cheaper and less costly to human lives to protect them in their respective homelands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    And this, btw, is the reason why you're never going to have that kind of power. Just saying. People like you are what fucked Europe up before. Hitler? Used exactly your arguments. Us before them. We're better, our people need the protection, yadda yadda... we all know how that one ended. If Hitler had time on his side? London would've been nuked. Germans were much further along to developing a nuke than the US was. So yeah, fuck your argument and your idea. Thank god you're not in charge of anything more damaging than a keyboard and access to this forum.
    Well, lol, I guess enjoy being conquered Slant. Should be a pretty good light show when they try to bring that rubbish over here.

And we have done it before. And a people who worshipped their leader as a god bent the knee and kissed the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    I was kind of surprised to see someone claim what Tony did so I await Tony providing sources for the claim.
    Meh, if I'm wrong I'm wrong. So sue me.

Anyway, all joking aside. The only way I can see Europe stemming the tide of this bullshit is to cut off ALL state assistance to refugees.

All.

Once they figure out that they will have to work and be successful to eat, less and less will come in.

Yes wells, the policies you support include additonal admitance of refugees and a refusal to admit or address the growing crimes they commit, or the fanatism they bring.

So yes, you and people like you are indirectly responsible for atrocities like today.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethrezen View Post
    =(((((((((((( Whyyyyyyyyyy
    you really dont know?
    surely the spanish teach their own history

this problem is 1400 years old

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Well first off, Hitler did not want WW2.
    If he would have been certain that Stalin kept his word, he would have been happy with his slice of Europe - Probably, but regardless, he did not plan or want any more wars than with European powers - so no he never wanted WW2, besides he had such success not fighting, so why would he want to start?
    *coughs* Yes, he wanted WW2. He desperately wanted it. He tried to have the other countries attack Germany to justify him lashing back so desperately that he actually had to fake an attack to give his people the justification to stand behind him.

He even described it in his book. I mean, there's not even a debate about it among historians.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Education and not founding terrorist groups oh and maybe let the past be the past.
    Long-term solutions. We also need short-term solutions. What is it?