Page 46 of 143 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    The French should take a good hard look.

Tough decisions need to be made.

That picture enrage me.
    I am in support of the France as a Dutch guy.
    But dont understand the hole tough decision thing is that banning religions in the EU? do a mass invasion in all muslim countries? (thats WW3) and nobody in the west wants that so what is the decision that needs to be made.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    The French should take a good hard look.

Tough decisions need to be made.

That's the kind of picture you send kin to get them to come down from the hills.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Unless you do happen to have the command code for nukes (hint : I don't believe it), why are you arguing for nuking random arab towns ? Your uncle have and you are going to order the strike, and after go kill the damn moozlims with your gorilla training ?

And once again, if you are actually in the army and want to kill Muslims for the lulz, you are not helping. Well, you are. You are helping ISIS.
    Cause the Army lets you randomly gundown anyone so long as they are brown.

Nope, you will never be tried for murder.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    A leader " going Cersie" is exactly what you can expect if a people are pushed far enough. If that leader doesn't want to be mobbed by the people they are sworn to protect.

For example, if I were president and ISIS set off a small nuke in NYC ( 1-5 kt basically) and killed a few dozen thousand people, I would literally erase Raqqah. 500 kt airburst, 200 feet above the center of the city. Total destruction. Then go on TV.

" This is your only warning. From now on, every instance of terrorism against the US will end with the erasure of one of your cities. That is all."

This isn't about morals, it isn't about " being a better people" than they are. it's a win it all or lose it all bloodbath. The US is pretty good at those.
    How would you react in the scenario of this video though?

They set off a crude nuclear bomb in Washington DC and take out the leadership of the US, and say they have 5 more bombs hidden in 5 different cities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This response makes no sense.
    You said "Using the deprivation of one person's liberty to take away another's isn't exactly sound policy", but my liberty would not be infringed, so who is the other person having their liberty taken away?

10+ Year Old Account
    Do we know anything about the suspect? Or is this entire thread speculation?

Okay, dude, let's repeat it using words even internet tough guys will understand.

Sinking ships with migrants on board is not going to happen Even if your site say so, it's not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Yes wells, the policies you support include additonal admitance of refugees and a refusal to admit or address the growing crimes they commit, or the fanatism they bring.

So yes, you and people like you are indirectly responsible for atrocities like today.
    Don't preach to others while advocating shooting boats full of civilians.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Speculation.

People keep , to look tough and manly, suggesting more gruesome way to kill Muslims. I'm saying that it's starting to get a little overkill when they advocate stuff that even the Nazis, the role model of Internet Tough Guys, would not have done.
    Every single one of your posts references a nazi or nazi puppet regime. This was 70 years ago you stupid bitch. Was your grandmother gassed by them or something? Good lord get with the times, the far right is THE LAST OF OUR THREATS at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    Cause the Army lets you randomly gundown anyone so long as they are brown.

Nope, you will never be tried for murder.
    My Lai. A boon for the Viet Cong.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You said "Using the deprivation of one person's liberty to take away another's isn't exactly sound policy", but my liberty would not be infringed, so who is the other person having their liberty taken away?
    I mean if you've got some way to stop these attacks that doesn't hurt human liberty then I'd love to hear it.

When is the West going to deal with this problem?

Okay, dude, let's repeat it using words even internet tough guys will understand.

Sinking ships with migrants on board is not going to happen Even if your site say so, it's not going to happen.
    It happened in Aegean man. Wake up. Greek sea guards sinked refugee boats. There is even a video capturing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    Speculation.
    Well then. I'll leave you guys to it.

Speculation is the law here friend. I suggest you get with it or go back to the lands you come from.

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDoor View Post
    Every single one of your posts references a nazi or nazi puppet regime. This was 70 years ago you stupid bitch. Was your grandmother gassed by them or something? Good lord get with the times, the far right is THE LAST OF OUR THREATS at the moment.
    One insult, two insinuation toward jews, three the point is that even the f.... Nazis were not machine gunning shipwrecked people.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperedAngus View Post
    "Fuck, those people made clear that they don't want us. Yet, my friends tried to go anyway and died after their ship got sunk after a handful of warnings to return. What should I do... Yes I know, I should try to go to their country and fuck shit up to show them they should welcome us instead."

Hmm....
    Don't even have to shoot them, just take away the goodies Europe heaps on everybody who comes wandering into the continent. Seriously, American citizens, let alone Immigrants (legal or otherwise) would kill to have a third of the benefits package Europeans give just to the migrants (Well that Germany, Sweden, ect gives).

Maybe if the Migrants knew there would be no gravy train of goodies just handed to them, then the flow would stop. Why go to a continent with massive unemployment in many areas and no generous benefits?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

I'd like to think there is speculation and then there are calculated guesses.

10+ Year Old Account
    All speculation. I'm not sure why?