Page 48 of 143 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Long-term solutions. We also need short-term solutions. What is it?
    10/char

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Slight distinction here, the Jewish conspiracy was made up nonsense.
    Sadly ISIS is not a anti-muslim conspiracy theory.
    Who's talking about the Jews, I'm talking about invading other nations. The Jews is a whole other kind of problem.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDoor View Post
    Someone brings up the idea of Le Pen's chances of winning going up because of this and your response is literally: BUT BUT VICHY GOVERNMENT LOL! It's pathetic and it doesn't work and the pendulum swinging right will not be stopped and I will sit here and laugh as idiots like you lose their minds over the coming years.
    Yeah, I know, the far right will execute all race traitors and liburals. The usual gig. Why are ISIS bad again, to steal the kills of militias ?

You know all of this talk about "bombing them back to the stone age" has made me think.
    I prepose an experiment instead of bombing them build them up give them hospitals the westen medical tech, the moden westen comforts give them the works.

The experiment starts that if they mess it up in 50 years, break and outlaw all the things we give them then they fail the test and are a dead end of human evolution and are beyond help or if they flurrish they are more than worthy to be here.

This is fair because they have the exact same tools, training and resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    10/char
    How is a number going to help with anything?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    No, they're actually connected to this threat. Their aggressive stance towards the innocent immigrants makes it difficult for them to join our society. Which in turn makes it the easy way out to just radicalize. You people just don't get it. ISIS wants us to turn on the muslims, that's their main recruiting tool. Get with the fucking times.
    Aggressive stance? Dude seriously shut the fuck up. You Europeans treat these migrants better than the US treats its own citizen. You've heaped upon them benefits and goodies that America's immigrants could never even dream of, let alone CITIZENS dream of. In the town I live there are scores of American's who would be fucking grateful as fuck for 1/3rd of what Sweden gives these people, What France, Belgium, the UK even, and of course Germany has done is positively accommodating to the 10000th degree. You've showered them with more kindness then the average America born person can ever hope for.

In the US, immigrants (especially Hispanics) be they legal are not are openly despised, subject to open racism and get NONE of the benefits Muslims in Europe get, and yet La Raza has bombed nothing here.

You've been beyond kind to them, there is hospitality, and then there is the European benefits given to migrants which is above and beyond anything else ever seen.

If these people turn on you after everything you've done for them, then fuck, there is no peace possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Meh, if I'm wrong I'm wrong. So sue me.

Anyway, all joking aside. The only way I can see Europe stemming the tide of this bullshit is to cut off ALL state assistance to refugees.

All.

Once they figure out that they will have to work and be successful to eat, less and less will come in.

Yes wells, the policies you support include additonal admitance of refugees and a refusal to admit or address the growing crimes they commit, or the fanatism they bring.

So yes, you and people like you are indirectly responsible for atrocities like today.
    Well sadly we have seen what you have been advocating is a tad different than cutting off their assistance. I sure you won't care but I have lost all respect for you.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    No, they're actually connected to this threat. Their aggressive stance towards the innocent immigrants makes it difficult for them to join our society. Which in turn makes it the easy way out to just radicalize. You people just don't get it. ISIS wants us to turn on the muslims, that's their main recruiting tool. Get with the fucking times.
    Yeah it's the neo-nazis fault that Muslims haven't properly integrated for decades. Whoa.

soon or later when these atrocities become the norm, the media will refuse to provide background information about the perpetrator in fear of causing "Islamaphobia" in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by garr21 View Post
    You know all of this talk about "bombing them back to the stone age" has made me think.
    I prepose an experiment instead of bombing them build them up give them hospitals the westen medical tech, the moden westen comforts give them the works.

The experiment starts that if they mess it up in 50 years, break and outlaw all the things we give them then they fail the test and are a dead end of human evolution and are beyond help or if they flurrish they are more than worthy to be here.

We tried. We spent a metric fuckton of money building up Iraq and Afghanistan, training their army, and giving them equipment to continue what we started.

We left
    Isis came
    They surrendered

Welcome to 2016. It didn't even take 10 years. Not even 5.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    They're not really rights if the majority can take them from the minority for "safety reasons".
    Not everybody is entitled to the same rights, in this case people are talking about immigrants coming over the Mediterranean, so we ship them back, we will even provide the passage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    How is a number going to help with anything?
    you should google that number if you aren't familiar with what is behind it

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not everybody is entitled to the same rights, in this case people are talking about immigrants coming over the Mediterranean, so we ship them back, we will even provide the passage.
    A lot of these terrorists are native born. What do you do with them?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    Don't you realize that all that person will see is "Shoot them. Kill them all. Burn their ships and drown their children!"

You could literally say , Hey, maybe we could screen them better? And they will interpret that as "Desecrate their dead children after the massacre!"

And they will leave you wondering why they are still harping about mass murder, when the terrorist they are defending is the only one guilty of such a thing.

I knew you would say that.

Just take it is the solution.
    All I am saying is maybe Europe needs to look to the USA here, we give our Immigrants nothing, even treat them openly like garbage and we've never had a La Raza bombing, the Chicano's have never shot up a concert hall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    As hard as it sounds, but they need to be endured. The IRA was worn down rather than defeated. The RAF in Germany was worn down rather than defeated. And this is the problem you guys don't want to face. You cannot defeat an ideology with military means. You cannot kill an idea. The idea is that the west is evil. By retaliating, you're actually making that idea real for them.

How do you guys not see this? As long as you want to protect western values, you will have to live by western values. And that means treating everyone equally until they fuck up. And this means that some of them will fuck up and some of us will die. This isn't cowardice. It's not weakness. It's courage and strength what we need most. To endure this shit. And in the end, humanity will prevail, our values will prevail.

Abandon them and you abandon the very core of our society.
    Not sure about RAF, but IRA didn't go on killing spree freely. If I remember correctly, according to a statistics, 97% of IRA's planned terrorist attacks were prevented by Brits. You can't do same here, neither for ISIS nor for PKK. There isn't enduring when a terrorist group can commit terrible acts with relative ease. That way will just cause more hatred. Military measure needs to be taken, the main forces/economy/body of ISIS needs to be broken, or they will keep having that money, equipment, training and logistics being supplied from their "state".

-----

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    10/char
    What?
    /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Elian View Post
    soon or later when these atrocities become the norm, the media will refuse to provide background information about the perpetrator in fear of causing "Islamaphobia" in Europe.
    You mean by waiting for three hours to identify the culprit ?

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Yeah, I know, the far right will execute all race traitors and liburals. The usual gig. Why are ISIS bad again, to steal the kills of militias ?
    Yes, far right militias are furious that ISIS is killing innocent whites celebrating the revolution that gave birth to modern nationalism, because the far right militias wanted to kill these whites instead, absolutely correct.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    We tried. We spent a metric fuckton of money building up Iraq and Afghanistan, training their army, and giving them equipment to continue what we started.

We left
    Isis came
    They surrendered

Welcome to 2016. It didn't even take 10 years. Not even 5.
    No, no you didn't.

You put trade embargos on a Country, until you forced a reaction out of them, after several warnings being sent out, to which you then reacted out of proportion, screamign that you declared a war on terrorism, cuz you provokedly made someone blast your tower that took about 5k lives, but also set a world record in lost money in terms of time it took.

You are not fooling anyone.

Acting nice, after you took an alleged dump on a country, does not make you nice. It makes you dishonest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by garr21 View Post

How many chances are enough chances?

Quote Originally Posted by PepperedAngus View Post
    Yeah it's the neo-nazis fault that Muslims haven't properly integrated for decades. Whoa.
    Actually. The Bosniac muslims that came here in 95-00 have integrated really well. The people that have a hard time integrating in society are mainly middle-easterners and northern africans that have lived here for a few years only. I mean, you people are so extremely ignorant when it comes to Sweden, you don't even have a clue about what's actually going on. Just going by what rightwing think tanks write on the internet. If you've met these people, you would know. I work and live with muslims that have integrated and are like any other Swede, but they're also mostly 2nd generation.