Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Clinton Endorsement Backfires as Sanders’ Supporters Look to Jill Stein

Bernie Sanders Just Made Jill Stein The Most Powerful Woman In American Politics
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0cbf01e9eddc6

Berners could put Jill Stein in the debates
    http://gokicker.com/2016/07/14/berni...stein-debates/

Clinton Endorsement Backfires as Sanders’ Supporters Look to Jill Stein
    http://observer.com/2016/07/clinton-...to-jill-stein/

Donations To Jill Stein Up 1000% After Sanders’ Clinton Endorsement
    http://www.mintpressnews.com/donatio...sement/218447/

Bernie's supporters flock in droves to Green Party's Jill Stein
    http://us.blastingnews.com/news/2016...001004059.html

I'm a Bernie man. Giving your vote to Jill Stein is giving your vote to Trump. I'd rather have Hillary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserneko View Post
    Alright, you've convinced me. You've defeated me with your superior intellect and articulate arguments. All hail Jokerfiend.

7+ Year Old Account
    Divide and conquer?

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    I'm a Bernie man. Giving your vote to Jill Stein is giving your vote to Trump. I'd rather have Hillary.
    Why would you want that corrupt monster to win? She is literally the most corrupt person to ever run for president.

You're a bernout but you would vote for Hillary that's hillaryious lol

An "I want my free lunch" Bernie kid voting for the elite's candidate of choice

Quote Originally Posted by provaporous View Post
    Why would you want that corrupt monster to win? She is literally the most corrupt person to ever run for president.
    That's a weird claim to make.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind seeing her in the debates. I haven't seen much of her at all. Some of her policies seem too radical for my liking, but still better than Trump.

7+ Year Old Account
    I voted for Bernie in my state's primary because I wanted to make a statement. And I am voting for Clinton in the general election because I would rather her than Trump. Any Bernie supporter who votes 3rd party is a bratty child knocking over the chessboard because he didn't win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really... Out of 20 front page threads, 8 are about the US politics. Where is the megathread, dang it?!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    I voted for Bernie in my state's primary because I wanted to make a statement. And I am voting for Clinton in the general election because I would rather her than Trump. Any Bernie supporter who votes 3rd party is a bratty child knocking over the chessboard because he didn't win.
    Yeah, unless Stein has a real chance.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Yeah, unless Stein has a real chance.
    In what loony alternate universe does someone as far left as Stein EVER have a chance in the US? She makes Bernie look conservative.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good. Like Trump said, Bernie endorsing Hillary was like Occupy Wall Street endorsing Goldman Sachs.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

When the choices are this bad I don't blame people looking for a third option. Hopefully she at least gets enough popularity to be acknowledged and in doing so convinces the existing parties to look at what they're doing wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

The level of delusion in the OP... yea. It's definitely Philwasted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    In what loony alternate universe does someone as far left as Stein EVER have a chance in the US? She makes Bernie look conservative.
    Maybe in an election where the other two candidates are Clinton and Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

I mean, is it any surprise...Jill Stein's/Green Party politics are nearly identical to those of Sanders...that being said, I very highly doubt Jill Stein will get enough votes to affect Clinton's electoral votes in the general election.

Clinton should take note however and seriously consider Sanders (or, hell, even Stein herself) for a VP slot, if either will take it. If support continues to grow as it has. A lot depends on how big the threat is, most will probably vote for Clinton anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    glhf w/ that
    meh, I'm just speculating. Either way, I'd like to see a third party in the debates.

*Love the new avatar and banner

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I mean, is it any surprise...Jill Stein's/Green Party politics are nearly identical to those of Sanders...that being said, I very highly doubt Jill Stein will get enough votes to affect Clinton's electoral votes in the general election.

Clinton should take note however and seriously consider Sanders (or, hell, even Stein herself) for a VP slot, if either will take it. If support continues to grow as it has. A lot depends on how big the threat is, most will probably vote for Clinton anyway.
    I could see Sanders as a VP, though I have no doubt many will take it as another concession. Stein/Clinton - not sure that's the best move. Clinton needs a more traditionally conservative VP to drag in more moderates.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Maybe in an election where the other two candidates are Clinton and Trump.
    Quetzl, come on, seriously, you can't possibly be this delusional. Let me say it plainly:

Someone as far left as Jill Stein will never win a national election in the US.

Ever.

Under any circumstances.

This choices could be Satan and Martin Shkreli. It wouldn't make any difference. Anyone with the barest knowledge of US politics and capable of being objective will tell you: no one who's further left than Bernie Sanders has a chance in a US national election.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's what cracks me up. I see so many Bernie supports who are arguing that voting for Jill Stein will do something positive. It won't do shit. It's a spoiler vote just like Nader stopped Al Gore from beating W., Jill Stein might very well go down as stopping Hilary from beating Trump.