Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Well sadly we have seen what you have been advocating is a tad different than cutting off their assistance. I sure you won't care but I have lost all respect for you.
    Well, let me claify my position.

First, I realize I went overboard in my commenrs, and if anyone was genuinely offended, I apologize (except to wells, I believe people like him are the problem)

I don't feel we've reached a point where we need to do stuff like blowup refugee ships....yet.

Europe has some hard choices to make, and soon. These type of attacks aren't going to stop, they are only going to get worse. Decisions are going to have to be made that will make a lot of people uncomfortable.

Stuff like...

1. Cutting off all aid to refugees....period. They either come and work, or they die of starvation.

2. Doing EVERYTHING they can to limit more refugees.

3. Break up refugee ghettos and spread them out more.

Ruthlessly persecute migrant criminals, and deport them to their country of origin, regardless of where it is.

Those are the only non violent solutions I can think of. People of Europe are eventually going to get angry enough to elect leaders who will advocate mass murder, or blowing up ships full of refugees. Something has to be done sooner rather than later, or the solutions are going to become tyranical.

Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    Then it sounds like people need to shut the fuck up about their petty bullshit and let the news trickle in.
    Or perhaps you can kindly fuck off and cry in a corner on your own?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    So what we know is that it is French citizen. Why he did this remains a mystery. We await the findings of the investigation.
    Actually French- Tunisian dual citizenship

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    If Islam is the problem you have, why the rest of the Muslims aren't grabbing a knife and stabbing random people in the name of Allah?
    Same reason not every Christian is bashing on gays...

I am just saying that you can't look at people who are anti gay (Republican party as a whole) and act like they are not Christian also.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Actually French- Tunisian dual citizenship
    So he was also a citizen of a country that France colonized. That's all we know.

Quote Originally Posted by Elian View Post
    Mexicans are not here to further their religious beliefs on people.
    Yea its a bit more complicated than that. And most of it would be solved if they would just come here legally.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Or perhaps you can kindly fuck off and cry in a corner on your own?
    Awwww an insult, aren't you some kind of cute. Darlin
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    That is a heavy burden the bare, why on earth does Sweden have this hero complex? America has some giant statue proclaiming a desire to bringing in immigrants and I'd say we have nowhere near this hero complex you have going on. The fuck Sweden? I can understand Germany with its perpetual Holocaust guilt and the general tendency for Germans towards Angst, but Sweden? What did Sweden do that justifies this weird Hero complex.
    He's lying to you. The amount of people who want to reduce immigration to Sweden has outnumbered the people who want to take more for a long time. 42% thought the new restrictive rules are not restrictive enough, 17% thought they're too restrictive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    So what we know is that it is French citizen. Why he did this remains a mystery. We await the findings of the investigation.
    Of Tunisian origin. A Muslim.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    That is a heavy burden the bare, why on earth does Sweden have this hero complex? America has some giant statue proclaiming a desire to bringing in immigrants and I'd say we have nowhere near this hero complex you have going on. The fuck Sweden? I can understand Germany with its perpetual Holocaust guilt and the general tendency for Germans towards Angst, but Sweden? What did Sweden do that justifies this weird Hero complex.
    We have a history of standing by. Being "neutral" (Nazi) in ww2, we sterilized much of our retarded population because they were deemed unfit to carry babies (up until the 70s, thousands of women were sterilized), some even for "behaving weird", or "smelling". We started the whole putting people in categories with the worlds first race institute. But that's ended now anyway, borders are closed and we have border cops enforcing it. You can't take a bus/train/boat without having to show ID. And since many afghani people come here without ID they're easily removed. Also the youth today grew up with bosnian muslim kids which were like anyone else, some of my childhood friends were from Bosnia and also muslim. And they are all excellent citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    No it wasnt:
    It was a treaty on how the king was to be in relation to his vassals.
    Ok, I'm going to bed now... it's way too early to even begin to explain what the point of fucking human rights is. Just a sneak preview for my wall of text tomorrow: It's to protect you against your Government, not against other people. The relationship between king and peasant (or rather Government and citizen) is the whole fucking point of having human rights.

Good night folks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    Awwww an insult, aren't you some kind of cute. Darlin
    Yeah ok, you've had your 2 minutes of attention. Time to extend my ignore list. See ya on the other side!
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    If Islam is the problem you have, why the rest of the Muslims are grabbing a knife and stabbing random people in the name of Allah?
    there are three types of Jihad. and that is not always violence.
    1. by violence 2. using democracy against itself 3. manipulation (that is why they like to play the victim card too much)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Of Tunisian origin. A Muslim.
    A citizen of a country France colonized. We all know the residual effects of colonization. We need to see what his situation was and if he was employed,married etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    You racist Que...oh hold on. What is the hierarchy of protected classes again?

Okay sorry bud. You are below Muslims. You are fair game here.

lol. I kid of course. I just wanted to poke fun on that shitty situation. People have decided that walking on eggshells as to not offend certain demographics trumps expressing sheer outrage of the orlando shooting. My heart truly goes out for you guys. I'll take the world turning gay over worrying about offending some dead terrorist anyday.
    Do i also get points for being a black gay man? haha

When i see them justify it like it's nothing it hurts me the most These people want me dead for being me and last time someone wanted people dead for being who they are WW2 happened. What changed? why do they have more of a right to kill me than i have have a right to live and love? i wish one lefty would give me a answer but they all go quiet when i ask this. At least all christans have is those drooling idiots from westbro who are as about as threatting as an ant to the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    We have a history of standing by. Being "neutral" (Nazi) in ww2, we sterilized much of our retarded population because they were deemed unfit to carry babies (up until the 70s, thousands of women were sterilized), some even for "behaving weird", or "smelling". We started the whole putting people in categories with the worlds first race institute. But that's ended now anyway, borders are closed and we have border cops enforcing it. You can't take a bus/train/boat without having to show ID. And since many afghani people come here without ID they're easily removed. Also the youth today grew up with bosnian muslim kids which were like anyone else, some of my childhood friends were from Bosnia and also muslim. And they are all excellent citizens.
    Man, you must live with some crazy amounts of self-deception.

Yeah ok, you've had your 2 minutes of attention. Time to extend my ignore list. See ya on the other side!
    Well, rock on with your bad self darlin. Don't let anyone tell you you can't.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    He's lying to you. The amount of people who want to reduce immigration to Sweden has outnumbered the people who want to take more for a long time.

Which is why we have closed our borders. But reducing immigration and actually sending people home is a different thing. And that's not true either, there's no clear winner in the polls. On the red side 40% have negative attitude towards the immigration, on the blue side 60%. But the red side is the bigger crowd of people. And "for a long time", the shift in attitude happened a year ago.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't even arguing that the Magna Charta was still law. I'm arguing that the concept of civil liberties that started with the Magna Charta has evolved to a modern state where certain human rights are granted to anybody simply on the merits that they are human beings. And no Government in the world should take that away from them. Why do you think we keep on pestering China and Russia for civil liberty violations?
    Ironically that attitude in Britain is primarily why Britain sees itself as so special and different from the Continentals. "This is our way, its better than the dirty continentals with their Roman Law and bullshit!"

Human Rights according to whom? It was actually Human Rights for Freeborn Englishmen, that is at least the historical precedent for its entire shelf life, yes people argue NOW the Magna Carta is all about this universal human principle, kind of like people argue about the US Declaration of Independence, Ironically for a nation ruled by a slaving owning landed gentry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Good luck. Aside from making them actual Borg drones, you'll still have a lot of convincing to do. Which is what we're trying to do. And which takes time. The damage is already done within society. It'll take a generation to get it out of the system.
    Its very simple - Actively penalise them to force assimilation.
    Cut welfare, increase civics, break up immigrant ghettos, Harshly punish criminal behaviour, have a social climate that is not even remotely encouraging or even tolerant.
    the underlined is the most important.

For the record, to people advocating tough solution.

France, who spends a good amount of her PIB on defence (2.2 %, much more than most western countries) have been forced to call the ''réserve opérationelle'', AKA retired gendarmes and military to maintain the security plan. What else they are supposed to do ?