10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else have their balls curve to the right randomly, even if you dont spin the ball? I even taped my phone to make sure its not my finger, and it still curves :/

Went to Walmart today to pick soem stuff up and found 6 pokemon in about 20 minutes, it had zero pokestops nearby. But walking a nature trail with multiple stops littering it I find maybe 1. I dont really get the spawning for this game. Got a lickatung at least so that was cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    Went to Walmart today to pick soem stuff up and found 6 pokemon in about 20 minutes, it had zero pokestops nearby. But walking a nature trail with multiple stops littering it I find maybe 1. I dont really get the spawning for this game. Got a lickatung at least so that was cool.
    Pokemon like low prices maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Pokemon like low prices maybe?
    Well they apparantly don't like nature, or grass. Or even water. Pretty much the oppisite of the actual games =/

I'm guessing once it is launched worldwide and the game is more stable they will start to use user data to redo some spawns/stops/etc to better suit their playerbase.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    Well, I'm sure it can't be the reason, at least not yet, but it would be an obvious step for corporations to somehow buy and get those things to spawn inside and near their establishments. So, perhaps Walmart paid Nintendo to have them put pokes in their stores. Who knows what they do behind closed doors.

But yeah, I doubt they've gotten those kinds of deals going on yet.

That update has done nothing to stop the game constantly crashing or freezing when I catch a Pokemon. It seems every third 'mon I capture ends with the game freezing on the ball and doing nothing. About a 5/50 chance of actually having the 'mon when I restart the app- which is the only fix for the issue.

It's really annoying and mars to whole experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    That update has done nothing to stop the game constantly crashing or freezing when I catch a Pokemon. It seems every third 'mon I capture ends with the game freezing on the ball and doing nothing. About a 5/50 chance of actually having the 'mon when I restart the app- which is the only fix for the issue.

It's really annoying and mars to whole experience.
    I read that if you wait for the spinning ball to complete TWICE (it'll do it once, then go away, then do it again - wait for that one) it'll 100% capture your pokemon - the server is still updating even if it freezes.

Doesn't make it less annoying, though

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Anyone else have their balls curve to the right randomly, even if you dont spin the ball? I even taped my phone to make sure its not my finger, and it still curves :/
    Yup, I've lost so many pokeballs from that bullshit.

Arg 3 freaking flareons, all I want is jolteon. I hoped they had included some mechanism that would make it not totally random every time but here I am, with 3 flareons.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    Arg 3 freaking flareons, all I want is jolteon. I hoped they had included some mechanism that would make it not totally random every time but here I am, with 3 flareons.
    I've made 3 jolteons and 0 vaporeons
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

No Pokestops or Gyms near me, feelsbadman

10+ Year Old Account
    Data plan renews tomorrow so I can start Pokemon Go again! \o/ I have a lot to catch up on.

One day I'll take on a gym, but not until I have better CP pokemon. a 750 Vaporeon and 530ish Pidgeot isnt going to cut it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    It might be because it's a million years old.

http://www.androidcentral.com/should...o-it-seriously

That site seems to think it's a real bad idea.
    So if I go back to Wal-Mart and buy an upgrade, do I get to keep my number and stuff? Or is it tied to the phone itself rather than Straightalk?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Literally all the time. Not sure what's causing it, but it happens a lot when I was at the beach. It's so frustrating

So i went back down to the soccer fields near me to recapture the gym and i saw someone coming down my street while i was heading home. Hope he doesn't try to capture it or else i have to go get eating by mosquitoes again.

Edit: A parasect just showed up at the gym so i'm pretty sure he is on team awesome.
    Last edited by fluffhead; 2016-07-15 at 04:23 AM.

I have no idea how any of your stuff works, but numbers aren't usually tied to phones.
    Generally yeah, if you're staying on the same plan, company, etc, just getting an upgrade, they should carry over the number for you.

Also, are...are you okay Nixx?

Quote Originally Posted by fluffhead View Post
    So i went back down to the soccer fields near me to recapture the gym and i saw someone coming down my street while i was heading home. Hope he doesn't try to capture it or else i have to go get eating by mosquitoes again.

Edit: A parasect just showed up at the gym so i'm pretty sure he is on team awesome.
    Why didn't you ask him? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Why didn't you ask him? Lol
    I honestly didn't see him till he said hi to me, but after i said that team valor took over the gym so he might be a filthy red.

Of course. Why do you ask?
    I'm used to you having happy avatars of stuff I enjoy.

I mean, not to say I don't like America and Bald Eagles and stuff... that's all really.

Although I think I asked you last time you changed your avatar if you were okay too.

Either way, caught a 700 Scyther today at the beach, wooo.

Had one of those random social interactions people have been raving about. I pulled up to the gym down the road to retake it before I got home. I didn't notice they had a 1000+cp one guarding it so I realised while I was killing the lower ones I wasn't going to make it, then when the flareon with 1000+ came out it suddenly started going down quickly and I won. I looked up and saw a women had pulled up across the road, when we looked gazes we both just nodded and yelled out team mystic.

It was pretty special.