Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    Yeah, looking back over Valve's somewhat recent history and their business motives and decisions, it really just makes me sigh.
    Sad that places like reddit are still full on 'valvedrone' going "lord gaben would never turn on le master race" trying to damage control it.

Cringe channel must be having a field day.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Sad that places like reddit are still full on 'valvedrone' going "lord gaben would never turn on le master race" trying to damage control it.

Cringe channel must be having a field day.
    I haven't checked reddit about this issue. Is Valve / Steam / Gaben seriously fanboyed that hard over there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    I haven't checked reddit about this issue. Is Valve / Steam / Gaben seriously fanboyed that hard over there?
    No. It used to be I think, but people have become much more alert and critical of Valve/GabeN. You'll still see "praise GabeN xd" stuff perhaps on the PCMR subreddit, however that's satire.

At least ever since the paid modding stuff, the attitude has changed considerably.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoli View Post
    No. It used to be I think, but people have become much more alert and critical of Valve/GabeN. You'll still see "praise GabeN xd" stuff perhaps on the PCMR subreddit, however that's satire.

At least ever since the paid modding stuff, the attitude has changed considerably.
    Fair enough, I don't think anyone will ever let that paid mods shenanigans be swept under the carpet.