man if that truck driver hit a bunch of Elvis impersonators.. well he'd have a new high score in GTA...

on a more serious note.. very sad. terrorist related, is ISIS claiming they did it?

Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    That's a nice joke. Nationalist Far-right was actually the core of the WW2 Resistance. Surely that was an attempt at humor and not just blindly repeating what you're taught on TV.

Marine isnt that stupid but then again she's not that complex, her strategy is pretty obvious : She wave the threats of protectionnism/frexit to negotiate better terms with the EU.
    Dude, the FN can't control themselves upon fawning over Marshal Pétain.

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    We should just send the Canadians in there with clubs. Fuckin' annihilate those hosers, bud.
    ... You don't know much about war do you... Canada was the elite fighting force in WW2... Granted they are defunded now for the most part but their training standards are extremely high...

Quote Originally Posted by Baltasar View Post
    Mr Trump was right yet again.
    Yeah. You know, France even tried that bit to build a wall to protect themselves against invaders. The Line Maginot. Worked like a charm.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    ... You don't know much about war do you..
    I was Prestige 10 in Modern Warfare and a master at all weapons. Unlocked every camo pattern. I know a thing or two. I've been in the shit.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Yeah. You know, France even tried that bit to build a wall to protect themselves against invaders. The Line Maginot. Worked like a charm.
    charles martel worked like a charm too

Dude, the FN can't control themselves upon fawning over Marshal Pétain.
    Much like Mitterand, and last time I checked he was elected President as PS.
    Petain is a harsh subject that cant really be used to mean anything, dont wave it around and expect anything to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    charles martel worked like a charm too
    Charles Martel was the name of yet another inept far right terrorist group....

15+ Year Old Account
    It was closed for cars and such. Strange how there was no special police force that could put a bullet in his head.

I mean, he was driving a truck. Not a tank.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

List of Islamic terrorist attacks for just this year.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/a...s.aspx?Yr=2016
    "Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle

10+ Year Old Account
    Even as a very liberal lefty, I'm getting pretty sick of Muslims. This will not be a true Muslim, Islam is peaceful bla bla.
    France is having a tough time.

To be fair it did its job and the Germans made little to no gains against the line and they knew this would be the case. So they attacked Belgium and the Netherlands to go around it. The thought at the time was no armored/mobile force could move easily through that border and would give the french army time to react and move in if war was declared but they were proven wrong.

That said comparing a wall to help stop the waves of illegal immigrants on the southern border to a military defensive line might be a bit off. In either case for France its pointless as the issue is already in the nation so even if they said to hell with the EU open borders and locked down they would have to find a way to fix the issue with those already there who have been radicalized.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Don't think anyone's claimed responsibility yet.

He was likely self radicalized and preformed a lone wolf attack.
    Likely had some help or connections, with a truck full of grenades and firearms in France during a state of emergency.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Even as a very liberal lefty, I'm getting pretty sick of Muslims. This will not be a true Muslim, Islam is peaceful bla bla.
    France is having a tough time.
    Yeah, I'm getting right there too.

Deleted
    find his family, jail them for the rest of their lives. or do worse with them.

The fall of the Roman Empire was in large part due to corruption, an overextended army, a diluted army (the emperors resorted to hiring foreign mercenaries), overspending and high deficits, and the lack of border control (the arrival of the Goths and the Huns). Yes, borders matter.
    "Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle

10+ Year Old Account
    84 dead 18 more critically injured. Hospitals need blood. I wish I could help in situations like this.

Reddit Live Thread
    Send some prayers.

Deleted
    I am so sick of this news, the familiar feeling of being betrayed by our leaders and the politically correct who refuse to face this problem head on. So sick that I made a rhyme( ye i know)

Nice
    the name lies
    intolerate, celebrate
    celebrate, intolerate
    What is nice never dies
    Rip you unlucky people

Quote Originally Posted by Dolus View Post
    List of Islamic terrorist attacks for just this year.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/a...s.aspx?Yr=2016
    My goodness but that is a lot!

Hey leftists, you are always arguing, in one form or another, that other groups commit acts of terrorism - could one of you provide a link to a list of NON-Muslim terrorist attacks this year? I'd be just super curious to see a side by side comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Send some prayers.
    yes give the victims even more religion that will help
    <<insert funny stuff here>>

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you make comments like this?
    Because he's right.