Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Maybe we're fleeing because we're hapless and we know you're GUILTY!
    Guilty of what? Trying to intoxicate the Australians into giving away their allegiances? It seems to be working already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just learnt my parents where in Nice, France when the attacked happened. They're fine, but they're getting the F out. Damn. They missed the Istanbul attack by a week too. :/

- - - Updated - - -

Anywho, why's everyone lurking!

SHAME!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shirokitsune View Post
    Guilty of what? Trying to intoxicate the Australians into giving away their allegiances? It seems to be working already.
    Also I am having a very difficult time deciding what the hell your avatar is. Is it a fox, snake or octopus?

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Danner, this one has seen through our code. What are we going to do!?!
    Clearly you need to declare me as the innocent child lightning rod survivor role you gave me. It's the only way.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    im heerreeeee.

voteanner

do you really want to fight me day one. Thats never ended well for you.
    I dunno. I never really tried. You were always the one that picked the fights.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Clearly you need to declare me as the innocent child lightning rod survivor role you gave me. It's the only way.

I dunno. I never really tried. You were always the one that picked the fights.
    Danner, have you ever been in a heated fight. I want to know what it looks like!

My new avatar is seriously creeping me out too. Good stuff.

Just learnt my parents where in Nice, France when the attacked happened. They're fine, but they're getting the F out. Damn. They missed the Istanbul attack by a week too. :/

Also I am having a very difficult time deciding what the hell your avatar is. Is it a fox, snake or octopus?
    ---- slight out of game
    I'm glad your folks are fine even with so many that may not be.

And the avatar is something I grabbed really quick... it's a White Spirit Fox... pretty much what my name says it is.
    ---- back to game

My quote above should have been "A guilty man flees when no one pursues" but I think the intent came across quite clearly anyway. As for the lurking maybe they all went to dinner or something and forgot to tell us?

You know what, you may be a bad person but maybe we should grab noms as well.... You'll understand though if I keep our plates widely separated. I don't trust you that much... but here have another drink.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess the vote/time count will come in sometime tomorrow... Tomorrow being defined as sometime after I sleep...
    Last edited by shirokitsune; 2016-07-15 at 08:23 AM. Reason: spelling.. my CDO keeps winning.

Unvote Vote Dupti

To avoid #justduptithings

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shirokitsune View Post
    ---- slight out of game
    I'm glad your folks are fine even with so many that may not be.

And the avatar is something I grabbed really quick... it's a White Spirit Fox... pretty much what my name says it is.
    ---- back to game

My quote above should have been "A guilty man flees when no one pursues" but I think the intent came across quite clearly anyway. As for the lurking maybe they all went to dinner or something and forgot to tell us?

You know what, you may be a bad person but maybe we should grab noms as well.... You'll understand though if I keep our plates widely separated. I don't trust you that much... but here have another drink.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess the vote/time count will come in sometime tomorrow... Tomorrow being defined as sometime after I sleep...
    I know why every one was lurking! :P

4-6PM (AEST) is major downturn on mmoc. Most euros and NA folks be sleepin'. I still like to call it lurking, cuz you should be playing 24/7! ROAR!

- - - Updated - - -

Unvote
    Vote: Dupti

Voting to PRESSURE. K, glad we all got that notion. Lets go! #whatsupdupti

@shirokitsune this isn't over my dear friend!

- - - Updated - - -
    @Largehorn Oi, vote count! Pleaserino, do your job as co-mod!

- - - Updated - - -

Of course he's sleeping!
    @Celtic209 could you be a darl and vote count!

Danner, have you ever been in a heated fight. I want to know what it looks like!

My new avatar is seriously creeping me out too. Good stuff.
    If you are talking in-game, I've been in a few rows. I tried to paint Listo as scum once. That failed hard. Blood fox tried the same thing on me the next game, and succeeded beyond rationality. (his "Danner must have mis-read his rolecard and wasn't actually a doctor, so I can't have been lying about being the only doctor" play).

But it's not just as scum. I like picking a fight every now and then. Right now, for example, I am debating whether to join you on the Dupti vote, or vote you for reading scummy to me. It's one of those things, and not just due to your avatar.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Found Danner's scumbuddies.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh you just called Crackle scum, hm

You know Dupti, in the previous game of politics we were scumbuddies trying stupidly hard to get each other lynched. I'm hesitant to go all in against you this game.

The fluff, it burns! :P Also, morning

You know Dupti, in the previous game of politics we were scumbuddies trying stupidly hard to get each other lynched. I'm hesitant to go all in against you this game.
    Could you explain why you find Crackle scummy?

Alright since I think I'm going to go sleep, I suppose I should actually vote on something other than a mod... Even if the gods commanded me to lynch them only a little. However since I don't want to inadvertently cause bad things by voting early.

Unvote.

Hmm pressure Dupti in order to see something happen? I suppose, but there's not a lot of trust to spread around yet; so precipitate, and likely harmful, action is unwarranted. So I'll decline this action at this time

Could vote Crackle, Danner or Allowyn because of their reaction to the mention of some friendly drinks. Probably should vote Crackle just out of self-preservation... ...especially before Crackle stiffs me with the dinner cheque. But maybe they're a decent bloke...

Confused here... Is President Danner claiming they know they have contrary goals to Dupti? Can we trust a President who would deny the masses access to chocolate? Can we trust a President who would willingly sacrifice multitudes of tax payers and spend inordinate amounts of money doing it?

Voting The Bartender... Obviously the drinks they offered were neither appealing enough nor strong enough to loosen up the Australian contingent. They must be a plant...

Deleted
    @Crackleslap I'm 'working' so no vote counts unfortunately - I'll have time to do one at the 24 hour mark

Deleted
    If you are talking in-game, I've been in a few rows. I tried to paint Listo as scum once. That failed hard.
    I remember that. You were actually doing ok. Even I was voting Listo, I seem to remember you making excellent points and I was totally sold right up to the point where your teammates decided to help you out by reinforcing your arguments. To many of the people I didn't trust were pushing your side so I swapped my vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Because I'm just too fabulous, he can't handle it.

10+ Year Old Account
    vote: Crackle

You need more free time I think to watch School 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Sadly nothing more than a gut feel. I'm only about 25% certain. But it's something. The question is really whether I want to vote you instead. You do seem quite hard-working to see me discredited despite stretching out a hand - and while I cannot quite call that scummy, it certainly isn't play I seek to reward.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    vote: Crackle

You need more free time I think to watch School 2015.
    Never!!!!!

Sadly nothing more than a gut feel. I'm only about 25% certain. But it's something. The question is really whether I want to vote you instead. You do seem quite hard-working to see me discredited despite stretching out a hand - and while I cannot quite call that scummy, it certainly isn't play I seek to reward.
    Interesting.

I'm actually just curious as to why your vote isn't on someone you find suspicious.

By the way do you think I have a good read on you?