Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    How much the hitbox change will affect Zenyatta's LMB projectiles? Anyone got to test it?

Quote Originally Posted by Drakpower View Post
    Inquiring minds need to know! Will I still be pulled from the Starbucks 8 blocks north and 4 blocks west of Roadhog?
    Roadhog is really too good at "catching them all!"
    Didn't you know? While he's inside the base when attacking, he's not walking around just for fun shooting things. He's actually got his Pokémon Go app out trying to catch them all :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo1444 View Post
    How much the hitbox change will affect Zenyatta's LMB projectiles? Anyone got to test it?
    Curious to know this too. A lot of the times it felt like on kill cam they were just auto locking and hitting and still not even hitting my body and I still took a lot of damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Spagetto View Post
    I wonder what kind of buff they'll give Hanzo to compensate, since he was already never picked in any competitive match above 60 skill rating.
    So far no compensation, since headshots hurt more they reduced headshot boxes to make it harder to explode people, so Hanzo won't get a headshot from downtown unless you are really lucky or really good (which is how it should be.). Hanzo still excells at using corners to snipe and taking out turrets/bastion, not to mention firing his ult through walls with an area kill shot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo1444 View Post
    It is harder to get headshots and a lot harder at longer ranges -but- when you do hit a headshot by spamming shots it is going to hurt, and if you apply E debuff first you should be dealing out tons of scarey damage.

Deleted
    Great thanks for the reply!

won't stop every legolas and anime wannabe from playing hanzo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Headshots do far more damage now, to the point that a McCree can one shot you if it is a headshot. People were practically exploding on ptr from Zen/McCree one shots to the head. Zen can spam so many shots quickly that it is likely that he will get a headshot off. D.Va is practically 25% headshot space and needs her new mechanic to survive even though she has too much armor to be one shot.
    I m currious where you re getting this info from. Not a single note on the ptr mentions headshot damage being upped.

Deleted
    It's not even a nerf. It was broken and finally it has been fixed after almost two months.

Yes, I am tired of shit Hanzo players that just spam arrows and get kills thanks to the overly huge hitboxes for said arrows. If you are too bad at aiming with a bow, switch class (character), done.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwahara View Post
    Well with the hit box nerf we now see rise to the most op hero phara now soldier is getting a nerf.
    If you think Pharah is (the most) op character, you are bad - no offense.
    Last edited by mmocde26664bcf; 2016-07-15 at 06:51 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shéllshock View Post
    It's not even a nerf. It was broken and finally it has been fixed after almost two months.

Yes, I am tired of shit Hanzo players that just spam arrows and get kills thanks to the overly huge hitboxes for said arrows. If you are too bad at aiming with a bow, switch class (character), done.

If you think Pharah is (the most) op character, you are bad - no offense.
    Is there even an actually op hero in this game? Sure a few tweaks are needed now and then but none of the heroes strike me as being OP in its actual sense

Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    Is there even an actually op hero in this game? Sure a few tweaks are needed now and then but none of the heroes strike me as being OP in its actual sense
    Not hero per say, but comps really. Which they are fixing a lot of that with the only 1 hero per team in comp. Now if I could get Bastion removed from comp I'd be happy. Either my team can't disable one (and by the time I do I have 2-3 of them killing me because my team is sitting off in CandyLand play with their noses) or I get one on my team who just sits in one spot and does nothing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Not hero per say, but comps really. Which they are fixing a lot of that with the only 1 hero per team in comp. Now if I could get Bastion removed from comp I'd be happy. Either my team can't disable one (and by the time I do I have 2-3 of them killing me because my team is sitting off in CandyLand play with their noses) or I get one on my team who just sits in one spot and does nothing.
    I hate bastion too but not cause I think hes op. I hate him because other people think he is OP and that suddenly picking him makes you an invincible murdering machine and they end up sucking ass anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    I hate bastion too but not cause I think hes op. I hate him because other people think he is OP and that suddenly picking him makes you an invincible murdering machine and they end up sucking ass anyway.
    Bastion is fine but in a strange spot; he seems massively overrated at lower levels where people just walk into him, but higher up the opposite is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwahara View Post
    Well with the hit box nerf we now see rise to the most op hero phara now soldier is getting a nerf.
    No because McCree is getting his long ranged damage back and in the competetive circle they joke that the McCree buff is actually a Pharah nerf. Pharah is only OP if you stand in tight circles, don't have anyone who can shoot long distance and don't put her high on the target priority list when you see her floating in the sky. She has no cover, moves slowly and can't strafe efficiently, she is a sitting duck up there. If you put no pressure on her then yeah, she is going to pound you all day.

- - - Updated - - -

All of your reasons are not actually good reasons to remove something from the game. Nothing should be removed from the game just because your team can't figure out how to deal with it or you get one on your team who doesn't know how to use it properly. At my MMR you usually watch Bastion get destroyed left and right or you get that one player who is far too good at Bastion in that he finds odd angles to attack from that no one expects and constantly moves from one place to another so as to confuse the enemy team.

All of your reasons are not actually good reasons to remove something from the game. Nothing should be removed from the game just because your team can't figure out how to deal with it or you get one on your team who doesn't know how to use it properly. At my MMR you usually watch Bastion get destroyed left and right or you get that one player who is far too good at Bastion in that he finds odd angles to attack from that no one expects and constantly moves from one place to another so as to confuse the enemy team.
    It's called sarcasm. If I wanted a hero removed I'd actually give good reasons, but thanks for thinking I'm that dumb.

It's called sarcasm. If I wanted a hero removed I'd actually give good reasons, but thanks for thinking I'm that dumb.
    Have you considered adding /sarcasm? Nobody can hear your sarcastic tone in a text based forum.

Have you considered adding /sarcasm? Nobody can hear your sarcastic tone in a text based forum.
    No, as I do not feel the need to point out every bit of sarcasm on the internet. If people can't read something and think there might be sarcasm in there then it isn't my job to point it out. Did you really think I was trying to petition the removal of Bastion from the game with that comment? If it sounds farfetched then it probably is.

I don't really think Hanzo needed that at all... Everyone is quick to bitch and moan about it, but i dare you to tell me that you were actually frequently killed by many Hanzos without the Ultimate because then i will call you a spastic. Widowmaker is the most lamest dumb shit you can imagine aiming wise but Hanzo actually has quite some consideration to do to hit anything that moves properly even with the gigantic hitboxes. Widowmakers click'n'kill is not really comparable.
    Last edited by SoundOfGuns; 2016-07-15 at 02:51 PM.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SoundOfGuns View Post
    I don't really think Hanzo needed that at all... Everyone is quick to bitch and moan about it, but i dare you to tell me that you were actually frequently killed by many Hanzos without the Ultimate. Widowmaker is the most lamest dumb shit you can imagine but Hanzo actually has quite some consideration to do to hit anything that moves even with the gigantic hitboxes.
    That's the point, he doesn't. I've seen many, many Hanzos just spamming arrows in the enemies general direction in the hope of a hit; he seems to be being played more like Junkrat or Pharah for area denial than as a Sniper.

Quote Originally Posted by SoundOfGuns View Post
    I don't really think Hanzo needed that at all... Everyone is quick to bitch and moan about it, but i dare you to tell me that you were actually frequently killed by many Hanzos without the Ultimate because then i will call you a spastic. Widowmaker is the most lamest dumb shit you can imagine aiming wise but Hanzo actually has quite some consideration to do to hit anything that moves properly even with the gigantic hitboxes. Widowmakers click'n'kill is not really comparable.
    While I have absolutely no issues from dying from Hanzo if I deserved it or didn't get out of his ultimate in time (hate when he shoots the dumb arrow 5 ft from me >>) But when you watch the kill cam and the below happens, it's irritating. (Yes, the image is terrible, but should get the point across)

.................O....^
    ................/|\....|
    .................|.....|
    ................/.\....|

No, as I do not feel the need to point out every bit of sarcasm on the internet. If people can't read something and think there might be sarcasm in there then it isn't my job to point it out. Did you really think I was trying to petition the removal of Bastion from the game with that comment? If it sounds farfetched then it probably is.
    My apologies for misinterpreting your intent and sarcasm, sarcasm is usually percieved through audio queues and in a text based medium it is impossible to hear the inflection in your 'tone'. What you said has been said by people who were entirely serious in their intent on these forums so you will have to escuse me if I misinterpret your intentions.

In a world full of people who would write a post like this seriously, yes, it's entirely possible you were not being sarcastic. As he posted, sarcasm is inflected in tone and word usage, the way you typed that up appeared entirely serious. If you had left it at Bastion removed from comp completely, that would have been more telling in the sarcasm, but you went on to explain why you want that to happen. Kind of makes it sound more serious than your statement was meant to be. Not a matter of him thinking you are dumb, but a matter of how you presented yourself.