Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    There's no perfect solutions for such a thing.
    Right, well you sit over there and think up some ideas, and leave the folks who think that sending prayers helps, alone.

Deleted
    Can you people start waking up andsee that the problem is fucking Islam! holy fucking shit I hope people go to the streets and demand Islam to be banned

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Not confirmed it was ISIS. Furthermore, the pattern emerging is lone wolves pledging allegiance moments before undertaking the attack - how does one defend against that? This guy was known to police but not affiliated with any Jihadist groups.
    Yes i know its not confirmed to be ISIS but the odds are it is, and even if not all of the previous attacks were. Defending against Lone Wolf or even group attacks is very difficult, especially when these people are attacking civilians rather than military targets. Short of wiping out the whole group, I don't know how you defend against it. But one thing is clear, these people do not want to talk, you cannot reason with them. Their goal is to destroy our values and beliefs... how can there be any common ground?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Maybe a good step would be to exclude islam from our freedom of religion laws. Just outright ban this violent and destructive religion. All over the world it's always the same news: islamic terrorists. Doesn't matter if it's Europe, the US, China, Indonesia, India, Central Africa, etc. The one thing all these different terrorist groups have in common is islam. There are just too many of them to not see the bigger picture. We must solve this problem at the core or we will never be safe.
    Tbh I don't agree it is not fair to paint all of them with the same brush, the vast majority of them are good honest and decent people. It is a minority that needs to be dealt with and you cannot punish everyone because of that minority.. you will just end up pushing more people into terrorist mindset.. if we treat them all the same then we are just doing what ISIS are preaching and playing into their hands.
    Last edited by Whiskeyjack WN; 2016-07-15 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    I think if we had to look at who is responsible for todays shit we would have to hold into account the UK and US government for the war in Irak. That is the root of all evil.
    Then and only then would we have to send troops to really fix Iraq, Syria and Libya.

People are going to be dumb and go for knee jerk reactions and have no idea on what goes on in the world beyond their own hatred and prejudice.

To americans, keep believing the Donald....
    If you think the root of this conflict is the Iraq War, you're extremely idiotic or naive.

This us vs them mentality Islam constantly projects has its roots in the religion's founding and somewhat later, the Crusades.

May I remind the many gunho heroes, racists and other prejudiced that just call for the murder of 1.5 billion people:

there was quite a few "brown" victims for those you like to hate of which few muslims that lost their wife and kid.
    statistically, more victims of terrorism are actually..... muslims.

hatred is so blind.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/muslims...rnment/5516565
    Last edited by psyquest; 2016-07-15 at 09:25 AM.

Deleted
    Maybe a good step would be to exclude islam from our freedom of religion laws. Just outright ban this violent and destructive religion. All over the world it's always the same news: islamic terrorists. Doesn't matter if it's Europe, the US, China, Indonesia, India, Central Africa, etc. The one thing all these different terrorist groups have in common is islam. There are just too many of them to not see the bigger picture. We must solve this problem at the core or we will never be safe.
    GL banning 1.5 billion ppl. Btw Tunisia is one the most secular and west friendly. I bet this guy 31 have mental issues just like the other tunisians that destroyed our tourism industry by killing tourists. Most of them are born 80-90 so the problem is imo lack of identity in a world today when you don't have money you are worth nothing.

Deleted
    Hey.... This is a GREAT idea!

- - - Updated - - -

Of course he didn't, but his intentions were clear. He tried to implicate that I'm going to answer with "tighter immigration control"/"deporting 3rd or 4th-generation imigrants"/"concentration camps" etc. Which is racists at least.

What if I just wanted to say "social engineering" or "social studies"?

This is what is wrong with this forum, everyone thinks that they know with who they're talking about, which is fucking stupid.
    You say that "Terrorists attacks are bad and we should do something with them" - people automatically calls you racists/nazi etc.
    And I'm not really going to discuss with people like him, because they're just too obtuse and narrow-minded to have a proper discussion. Most of their argumetns are based on their assumptions.

Such an useful comment. ;-) Don't be so useless and at least try to write something constructive next time, because it's just waste of my time.

There's no perfect solutions for such a thing.
    So what exactly were you going to propose?

Deleted
    Such an useful comment. ;-) Don't be so useless and at least try to write something constructive next time, because it's just waste of my time.
    Proving my point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luccas View Post
    If it happened in USA, you'd get another anti-gun campaign to stop truck violence. If it was a bomb, you'd get anti-gun campaign, if it was beheading with a knife, you'd get anti-gun campaign.

France have relatively strict gun control, see how that helped.
    You should be ashamed.

Deleted
    What are you talking about?

Either you are ignorant, trolling or just slept the last years where france was one of the main forces in the war on middle east and north africa.

like the crusades and christians, every muslim will be blamed for terrorism even after 1000 years

......but hurr durr religiun of piece

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    France you need to stop what you are doing, and GO BOMB THE FUCK OUT OF THE TERRORISTS IN SYRIA AND IRAQ no stop until there is no one from them left.
    And while they are in Iraq, perhaps help the US to look for them WMDs that G.W. Bush preached about - its been 14+ years now, they gotta be around there somewhere...

you are not allowed to say the truth

Deleted
    Imo if you don't end the shit going on in Syria and Iraq this will escalate more and more. No country is safe anymore.

Herald of the Titans PickleballAce's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    And while they are in Iraq, perhaps help the US to look for them WMDs that G.W. Bush preached about - its been 14+ years now, they gotta be around there somewhere...
    I heard they're hiding SCUDs in Copenhagen. If you're not careful, they might send the Vermont National Guard to take out Denmark.

Frexit referendum will be much closer after this.

US's plan in middle east kind of backfired. Or may be it was their plan all along: to break up EU. /tinfoil hat off
    Last edited by Daten-shi; 2016-07-15 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dec View Post
    Either you are ignorant, trolling or just slept the last years where france was one of the main forces in the war on middle east and north africa.
    I'm talking about stopping terrorists attacks in France. I know that the thing I'm going to say is going to be kinda ignorant but pretty sure France could attack Middle East and North Africa and still have a nice country, just like USA. Compare France to USA, how many terrorists attacks were in Europe and how many in USA in the last few years?

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Right, well you sit over there and think up some ideas, and leave the folks who think that sending prayers helps, alone.
    Preyers won't help anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    So what exactly were you going to propose?
    I think that we should stop attack people from the Middle East(I mean sending armies there for freedom), help them build their own country, instead of fighting with them or trying to bring them democracy.
    But we also should check every immigrant we're getting. Letting EVERYONE come to Europe without any documents or history is as stupid as killing them. We should at least try to find a good solutions, instead of going from one extreme to the other, because neither worked pretty well...

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    Proving my point.
    Stop this shitposting and begone troll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thekingziko View Post
    GL banning 1.5 billion ppl. Btw Tunisia is one the most secular and west friendly. I bet this guy 31 have mental issues just like the other tunisians that destroyed our tourism industry by killing tourists. Most of them are born 80-90 so the problem is imo lack of identity in a world today when you don't have money you are worth nothing.
    Absolutely. And its increasingly hard to make money if you don't have a rich family behind

Deleted
    Preyers won't help anyone.
    Neither does saying that there is no perfect solution.

So instead of whining about the prayers, start cracking on those ideas if your dead set on helping.

Deleted
    Stop this shitposting and begone troll.
    Digging that hole even deeper. So far, you've answered with empty rhetoric to peoples demands of what your standpoint is, and rained insults upon people for no apparent reason.

One could argue that you are projecting attributes to people that they do not have.