Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbolt View Post
    I hope that some day our politicians will realise that there is a small portion of muslims that simply never will value western life and close our borders for new muslim citizens.

Its obvious that what we have been doing so far is not working, despite a vast majority of muslims being normal, functioning human beings.

Does this make me a racist? I hope not. Been a member of the left wing in Denmark since I was 13 in their youth group. But there comes a time when everyone must stand up and do something new.
    We don't need them they need us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    Dude has killed almost 80 people. Don't think it's an accident bro...
    I wrote that when this news as pine fresh and the death toll was 12.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    No it can't be. He drove 2 kilometers and accelerating while driving over people.
    Also the police doesn't shoot people that accidentally do stuff (atleast outside the US)
    He was armed
    He has guns and explosives in the back of the truck.

I am pretty sure he was not a drunk retard.
    Again, I wrote that post when this news had zero information to it. If you brilliant folks could've taken taht into account before you railed on me that'd be great.

Deleted
    I hope that some day our politicians will realise that there is a small portion of muslims that simply never will value western life and close our borders for new muslim citizens.

Its obvious that what we have been doing so far is not working, despite a vast majority of muslims being normal, functioning human beings.

Does this make me a racist? I hope not. Been a member of the left wing in Denmark since I was 13 in their youth group. But there comes a time when everyone must stand up and do something new.
    There are more 5-6 million muslims in France, so we can just blame them all because of some guys born in 80's and 90's right? Why didn't you talk about western values when Bush invaded Iraq and destroyed the whole region. Now nothing can end this shit now and i see no country is safe no more.

Deleted

I'm afraid that their number isn't small at all. It's not a majority, but definitely not a small number.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Therefore proving, Islam is a violent religion so we should ban all religion, in indoctrinate people with science and engineering, create a sci-fi utopia and then I won't have to drive for an hour to work, because my autonomous flying car will take me.
    I think teleporting is faster, but is you don't like the idea of getting killed and created somewhere else then i guess flying cars will do.

One thing though, how come people die in Star Trek? If they can be recreated in teleport, why not just save backup before going to suspicous places? If you die boom you get to live again as younger version of yourself.

Sit back and laugh why you and other apologists break your teeth trying to defend the religion of peace.
    I am sick and tired of downplaying leftist apologists.

How many will have to die until we finally realise that muslims and western society is not compatible?

Nobody blames every Christian, or even any living Christian, for the Crusades. They're brought up to point out Islam isn't the only religion that can be unreasonably and incorrigibly violent when it chooses to, despite what some people would have you believe.
    No?

Each time after a muslim terrorist attack happened i see the apologists go "Yes, but Christians...".

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thekingziko View Post
    Why didn't you talk about western values when Bush invaded Iraq and destroyed the whole region.
    Uhm we did talk... A lot.. And we have been talking about it ever since. Denmark joined the Iraqi war with the smallest possible majority in history. 90 for 89 against.

Unless you are talking about the US or UK, I have absolutely no influence on that, I do here with my vote.
    Last edited by Grimbolt; 2016-07-15 at 10:31 AM.

There are more 5-6 million muslims in France, so we can just blame them all because of some guys born in 80's and 90's right? Why didn't you talk about western values when Bush invaded Iraq and destroyed the whole region. Now nothing can end this shit now and i see no country is safe no more.
    Or we just do it back to them. Get every Warmongerer to do lone wolf terror attacks in the middle east. Eventually we'll kill enough people that we can start again from the ground up.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    I think my sentence flew over you head....

- - - Updated - - -

You too talk in absolutes. Out of the 1.5 billion Muslim what is the percentage that follow these idiots? Define "a lot" , or are you just trash talking ?
    How many Germans do you think were a Nazi? Hitler only got like 30-40% of the votes and most would probably never vote for him if they knew what he was up to. Sounds familiar right?

And indeed with 1.5 billion 1% of them is still A LOT. And the silencing majority is very big too. If you're a muslim nothing is wrong with you, but we have to start acknowledging there's a problem or there won't be anything there to fix.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    We tried. We spent a metric fuckton of money building up Iraq and Afghanistan, training their army, and giving them equipment to continue what we started.

We left
    Isis came
    They surrendered

Welcome to 2016. It didn't even take 10 years. Not even 5.
    It's almost like dissolving the Iraqi army was a really stupid idea, it's a shame loads of intelligence agencies didn't tell the USA that beforehand. Oh wait, yeah they did, civil war within 5 years was predicted lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Fauier View Post
    I think teleporting is faster, but is you don't like the idea of getting killed and created somewhere else then i guess flying cars will do.

One thing though, how come people die in Star Trek? If they can be recreated in teleport, why not just save backup before going to suspicous places? If you die boom you get to live again as younger version of yourself.
    You like teleportation? I like fast, autonomous travel. We have a difference of ideals on pretty much the same thing and therefore should condemn and kill each other for hundreds of years.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Or we just do it back to them. Get every Warmongerer to do lone wolf terror attacks in the middle east. Eventually we'll kill enough people that we can start again from the group up.
    ISIS is already doing that shit for you, they killed more muslims than from any other religion.

Why didn't you talk about western values when Bush invaded Iraq and destroyed the whole region.
    Bullshit.

Sectarian wars happened in Iraq and surrounding countries long before the US launched their attacks. The region has seen wars for many many years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    So the guy was (again) born and raised in France, proving all the IT WAS REFUGEES-guys wrong again. But yet, this topic keeps coming up in threads like these all the time. When will you ever learn.
    No no no, when will you ever learn. If you insist we will all tell you what you people don't like to hear. IT. IS. THEIR. CULTURE. NOT. THE. SOIL. THEY. WERE. BORN. ON. IS. THAT. SO. HARD. TO. UNDERSTAND?

ISIS is already doing that shit for you, they killed more muslims than from any other religion.
    Where did you get data for that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Deleted
    So the guy was (again) born and raised in France, proving all the IT WAS REFUGEES-guys wrong again. But yet, this topic keeps coming up in threads like these all the time. When will you ever learn.
    He was French-Tunisian. That's all the info I can find. If you can show me where you got that he's native I want to see it.

That doesn't solve anything. They don't suddenly cease to exist if you deny them access to the country. The only solution is to improve integration work with young immigrants, that often find themselves left out of society, before one of the evil, western-hating imams find them, and recruit them as kamikaze fighters.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    will realise that there is a small portion of muslims that simply never will value western life and close our borders for new muslim citizens.
    Such Fear, Much Intelligence.

Oh you mean parking the migrants in shitty ghettos far away from the rest of the people ? That is what we have done in France, didn't work out, how do you want to integrate in a society that rejects you the day you are born.

Does this make me a racist?
    Kinda, you let fear guide your thought.

So the guy was (again) born and raised in France, proving all the IT WAS REFUGEES son of a migrant-guys wrong again. But yet, this topic keeps coming up in threads like these all the time. When will you I ever learn the difference between refugee and migrant.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Where did you get data for that?
    http://thereligionofpeace.com/attack...aspx?Yr=Last30 it's mostly muslims killing muslims, they have not even updated that page for 2 days so you can add a few more attacks there. 185 Islamic attacks in 29 countries the last 30 days only.

Im sure there is better sites tracking these things, but this one adds most islamic terrorist attacks that's happening and going by that it's mostly muslims killing muslims like they have done for along as time.

Oh you mean parking the migrants in shitty ghettos far away from the rest of the people ? That is what we have done in France, didn't work out, how do you want to integrate in a society that rejects you the day you are born.
    Terrorism is certainly going to make us look different at those people. Right?