Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    http://thereligionofpeace.com/attack...aspx?Yr=Last30 it's mostly muslims killing muslims, they have not even updated that page for 2 days so you can add a few more attacks there. 185 Islamic attacks in 29 countries the last 30 days only.

Im sure there is better sites tracking these things, but this one adds most islamic terrorist attacks that's happening and going by that it's mostly muslims killing muslims like they have done for along as time.
    What does it matter if muslims kill muslims when it spills to innocent life both christian/muslim or what ever else religion you wanna put in there?

The point is the culprit of it all is a MUSLIM radical organisation.
    Yes there are many innocent muslims that do not condone what ISIS or any other organization like that is doing but the fact still remains its their religion that drives those orgas..

Quote Originally Posted by Gintoki View Post
    And he didn't even got dirty. Fascinating. It probably didn't even took any emotion of like hatred to do it - like when you face someone in a true battle of live and death without modern weapons. Every war hundreds of years ago was crueler than any war will ever be again.
    Well, that depends. Even today, attackers cut the hands and feet of civilians, cut the babies out of pregnant women's bellies, mass rape, sell people to slavery, torture them for no reason other than their own pleasure and hatred for "the enemy", lots of barbaric things like that. We haven't forgotten our cruelty and barbarism. Yet, overall, rules of war and civilian lives matter more than before.
    Mother pus bucket!

Please enlighten us on why the crusades was launched then

634-644 The Caliphate of Umar ibn al-Khattab, who is regarded as particularly brutal.
    ?
    let me guess, you got that from some far righ KKK website?

Have you even travelled once in your life to any muslim country?

guess not.

adding you to my list of lowest common denominators...

Quote Originally Posted by Sharein View Post
    I am sick and tired of downplaying leftist apologists.

How many will have to die until we finally realise that muslims and western society is not compatible?

No?

Each time after a muslim terrorist attack happened i see the apologists go "Yes, but Christians...".
    And i'm sick and tired of people who are not able to differentiate. The right contributes to the problem, it doesn't solve it. When we start isolating people, more and more attacks will be happening. There's people calling for deportations and even mass murder in this very thread.

Deleted
    Bullshit.

Sectarian wars happened in Iraq and surrounding countries long before the US launched their attacks. The region has seen wars for many many years.
    Ahahah lol no. Read up please

The religion of peace strikes again. Clearly we should ban trucks as they are the problem here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Terrorism is certainly going to make us look different at those people. Right?
    Sadly not, but let's not just blame the "Oooh so Eevel Religion".
    It's a known fact that terrorism isn't the war of the poor, it is just some way to spill innoncent blood because it is said to do so in the book of Mohammet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Yes there are many innocent muslims that do not condone what ISIS or any other organization like that is doing but the fact still remains its their religion that drives those orgas..
    Why do they have to condone ISIS ? To you condone the KKK or any other hate group ? And no, the religion is only the way to justify the barbaric acts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    The point is the culprit of it all is a MUSLIM radical organisation.
    I think he was saying the same things: Muslim organizations are violent, even against other muslims, almost like if violence is bred into their culture.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    No no no, when will you ever learn. If you insist we will all tell you what you people don't like to hear. IT. IS. THEIR. CULTURE. NOT. THE. SOIL. THEY. WERE. BORN. ON. IS. THAT. SO. HARD. TO. UNDERSTAND?
    Yes because it's ridiculous.

Deleted
    He is from a town called Masakin near Sousse in Tunisia.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkthensis View Post
    It's a known fact that terrorism isn't the war of the poor, it is just some way to spill innoncent blood because it is said to do so in the book of Mohammet.

Why do they have to condone ISIS ? To you condone the KKK or any other hate group ? And no, the religion is only the way to justify the barbaric acts.

What?
    I never said they should condone ISIS i'm saying that the culprit of it all is their peaceful religion or if there are some alternative motives they are masked by their religion which is in the center of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    How many Germans do you think were a Nazi? Hitler only got like 30-40% of the votes and most would probably never vote for him if they knew what he was up to. Sounds familiar right?

And indeed with 1.5 billion 1% of them is still A LOT. And the silencing majority is very big too. If you're a muslim nothing is wrong with you, but we have to start acknowledging there's a problem or there won't be anything there to fix.
    there is a theory that every thread in a forum potentially ends up discussing nazi germany.

Even if I explained to you the reason why this is not a religious driven terrorism you still would not believe it.

the vast majority of people in muslim countries dont give a flying f... about us. I was fortunate enough to travel to many muslim countries as part of my studies and it was an eye opener.

I challenge any of you to travel to any "safe" muslim country for a vacation.

The issue with terrorism is that it 1 guy to tarnish many. I remember the times when we were very worried about Irish terrorism. Yet the vast majority of Irish folks were law abiding and fun people to be around. No one labeled all catholics then as terrorist, thankfully.

It is very easy to make a terrorist. We just need to wipe out entire families with high flying drones.

This is not to condone terrorism in any shape of form. I feel very sad by what happened in Nice.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NFA View Post
    Clearly we should ban trucks as they are the problem here.
    Could be right considering they used one to kill 250 Muslims in Iraq last week...

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    let me guess, you got that from some far righ KKK website?

Have you even travelled once in your life to any muslim country?

guess not.

adding you to my list of lowest common denominators...
    Haha those are all facts, or history if you like but i guess you sleps threw all history classes? or are you trying to say that islam did not start conquering and force convert after muhammed died, and have been at war for a majority of the time since?

Feel free to point out where muslims did not invade.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2016-07-15 at 10:58 AM.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    It is very easy to make a terrorist. We just need to wipe out entire families with high flying drones.
    Technically speaking you would need to leave at least one survivor

You are my new hero. thanks for sharing this.

Deleted
    Oh you mean parking the migrants in shitty ghettos far away from the rest of the people ? That is what we have done in France, didn't work out, how do you want to integrate in a society that rejects you the day you are born.
    Oh, the 'blame society' shit again. Other immigrants - Vietnamese refuguees and jews from the former soviet republics to name two - come to Europe, have the same starting conditions and overperform in education and are underrepresented in criminal statistics. Actually the people who fled Iran in the late 70s and early 80s integrated very well here.

The wailing left need to accept that in other groups a level of stupid and a level of aggressive exists, that cannot possibly be integrated. It has been tried for decades and it failed in Sweden, in Germany, in France, in Belgium, in the Netherlands. The multiculti apologists are literally 'doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results'.

I am sick and tired of downplaying leftist apologists.

How many will have to die until we finally realise that muslims and western society is not compatible?
    No?

Each time after a muslim terrorist attack happened i see the apologists go "Yes, but Christians...".

You rather stick with your hateful insanity? Most muslims live peaceful lives in western countries. The "truthiness" in your gut is based on images you see in media, and even though one should not consider these tragic attacks as trivial and ignore them, they don't mean that there is a war between muslims and the west. Read statistics.
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    Haha those are all facts, or history if you like but i guess you sleps threw all history classes? or are you trying to say that islam did not start conquering and force convert after muhammed died, and have been at war for a majority of the time since?

Feel free to point out where muslims did not invade.
    No one cares about your thousand years old copy paste shit dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Oh, the 'blame society' shit again. Other immigrants - Vietnamese refuguees and jews from the former soviet republics to name two - come to Europe, have the same starting conditions and overperform in education and are underrepresented in criminal statistics. Actually the people who fled Iran in the late 70s and early 80s integrated very well here.

The wailing left need to accept that in other groups a level of stupid and a level of aggressive exists, that cannot possibly be integrated. It has been tried for decades and it failed in Sweden, in Germany, in France, in Belgium, in the Netherlands. The multiculti apologists are literally 'doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results'.
    Thats great. So what do we do?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    a school friend was there in nice, although she is alright since she was at a safe place away from the incident