That's pretty neat.

Slightly salty that it's Rogue only though. :P

I suspected once I found those keys that the sub artifact was going to be hidden there as the item's vanity description, Tome of Otherworldly Venoms, was used by Zandalari Shadowhunters. Ofc not all hidden appearances follow that rule of hints but some did so didn't think it was a coincidence.

I am guessing that the tome has a fair drop rate. Obviously I could've been very lucky but all the hoops you have to jump through to even discover (requires picking correct research for one) that I think it's drop rate won't be onerous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

So I just found out idk if this is a bug or not but some Waists hide the bottom part of your tabard, and its stupid. The current Tmog I run on my monk I have to find a different belt because the one that goes with the set hides the tabard flap. Without the flap it just looks like a shirt not a tabard

http://i.imgur.com/nTq0kjZ.jpg

Also I am annoyed blizz still hasn't fixed how certain races hold fist weapons yet forcing us into using them. The basic artifact are small fists and they already are starting to clip my legs, if I transmog them into anything bigger it just looks stupid cutting off my legs.
    Last edited by Donovan4893; 2016-07-15 at 03:21 AM.

Ya I can't figure out if that's intended or a bug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Been out of town for a few days, not sure if this info showed up in the thread already:

Blizz fixed a lot of the leveling tricks Drums of Forgotten Kings and Runescrolls of Fortitude no longer work. All WoD quests that you could pre-complete and fill your log with have been reduced by about 75%, from 15,070 to 3,750. Used to be able to get about 700k xp in the first 10 minutes but now that's ruined. First expansion they've done that, such a shame.
    Tanaan respawning treasures still give stupid xp, hopefully they will fix that one. Draenor Bonus Objectives still give amazing XP if you have alts or Demon Hunters that haven't completed them (66k in Spires, 72k in nagrand) they're definitely worth getting to one kill short and holding till Legion release.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Have another code for the battlechest including WoD plus a free month of time. US servers only. Pm me if you want it.
    Quick question (if you still have the code), if one were to use the code and it gives the free level 100 could I use that free level hundred on my main account or is it just for the extra account or whatever?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talby View Post
    Quick question (if you still have the code), if one were to use the code and it gives the free level 100 could I use that free level hundred on my main account or is it just for the extra account or whatever?
    if you put the new WoW Acc on the same Battle.net Acc with your main WoW Acc you can use the boost on your main acc

10+ Year Old Account
    It's gone. As far as I know it didn't come with a boost, I may be wrong, but if it did it would have only been a level 90 boost. Don't think the boost could have been moved either.

rip guess I was too slow, thanks for the answer though!

A boost is a boost in my book, currently leveling a bunch of horde characters to play with some friends in legion and the grind is boring lol.

Can I just say that the room in the Withered training with all the spider eggs that spawn little spiders is the stuff of nightmares?

Somehow none of my withered died. Though Dro is also a huge pain...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Can I just say that the room in the Withered training with all the spider eggs that spawn little spiders is the stuff of nightmares?

Somehow none of my withered died. Though Dro is also a huge pain...
    Yeah... When Dro pop, it's chaos

10+ Year Old Account
    How ? He literally 2 shots the withered.

Deleted
    I wonder how big the pile of complaints about the camera change is.

Welp, it looks like I have legion access in my launcher. Guess I'll check it out!

Well, I did only have like 3 withered because I'm bad. :P At least he doesn't charge when you only have 1 left, lol.

Mind, I was playing on my badly geared Veng DH - my Mage doesn't get anywhere as far.
    Last edited by Padwarle; 2016-07-15 at 11:34 AM.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Just checked and I got beta access :O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    So I just found out idk if this is a bug or not but some Waists hide the bottom part of your tabard, and its stupid. The current Tmog I run on my monk I have to find a different belt because the one that goes with the set hides the tabard flap. Without the flap it just looks like a shirt not a tabard..
    Some belts do that, but not all. I think generally the bigger ones do, the smaller, flatter ones don't?

EDIT: Ah, you said "some". Nvm then ;]

Deleted
    beta came here aswell. did a wave go out? my friend got one aswell.

Deleted
    Ugh, anyone else struggling to get on?

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh hey, I'm in the beta. A bit too late for that I think.