Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Turrets are cool, I'm even down with introducing pets.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    Junkrat is not a Torb counter

- - - Updated - - -

Torbs bullets have travel time and curvature like Junkrats bombs

its very easy for a unskilled player to misjudge how well i aimed
    you kinda just showed how bad you are lol gg
    Your attitude is fucking shit though, I see no reason to keep flaming in all chat the whole game. The salt is real.
    Sure Torb is decent against players that don't know how to counter him, but he is not that great once his turret is killed and he have to stand there for five years to get a t2 turret back up.

Anyways, a decent game, mostly because your opponents was rubbish, but work on your attitude dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    That's for sure the best way to play him. The only point i play him on is Numbani and i constantly re-position. He only really works when people are un-coordinated.
    I use him in the egypt map, and Numbani.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The only thing Torb is OP at is giving Zarya the easiest 50 energy she'll ever get over and over.

What makes me laugh are the group sheep that all run from the same turret despite it only capable of hitting 1 person. Then they all peakaboo it one at a time
    Last edited by Zelendria; 2016-07-15 at 12:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    That's what i meant. You CAN kill turrets, but that's not really your job as Genji, just like killing widows isn't your job as Pharrah and rightly so, you aren't as good at it as other heroes.
    And that's the point I was making to the other poster about making excuses to play Genji.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Honestly, why does it feel like people that complain about Tor are people that try and 1v1 a turret while sitting in plain sight of it?
    Well yeah, decent players don't whine about Torb because they don't do stupid shit like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

I think Torb is a lot more OP on console where it's harder to aim with a controller than a mouse/keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    That's not necessarily well... I get he can do it, with his Shuriken, I'm just not sure that's the best way or reason to be playing him.
    Counts on the situation, in Hanamura control point A Torbs usually set up on the second floor between the window and the control point, genji can wall climb into the window, go into deflect mode back at the turret, chuck 3 stars and dash slice through the turret (canceling the animation time of the 3 stars) and kill the Turret, if the Torb is spending his game doing hammer time on the turret it does a large amount of damage to the torb as well setting him up for a melee kill.

But Genji excells at soft targets, he is still good at turrets when applied to do so as he can kill them from long range or up close pretty effortlessly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Stop making excuses for Genji. You can be anyone you want, why be Genji?
    It wasn't an excuse, hehe I dont even play alot with Genji, that said, if I see our team having issues with turrets and we have no tank, I either pick a tank or sometimes genji to reflect the turret's bullets.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I think Torb is a lot more OP on console where it's harder to aim with a controller than a mouse/keyboard.
    That would probably be why they nerfed his turret damage on console by 30%.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukem View Post
    The dwarf turret has 100% accuracy, wallhack, too much HP, superior range, DPS and can be repaired...
    Im fine with simetra turrets as they are more like a point defence of small area, but the dwarfturret is simply a bit too much.

I would see the hero gone completely, but thats a bit too much to ask as he is having a bit of fanbase i think... so Wouldnt be better to nerf the accuracy and target aquire time a bit. If I play FPS I prefer to be murdered by real players, not AI controlled contraptions that has no place in this genre.
    I think the turret should just be made to have 200 degree vision. So flanking the turret doesn't make it instant turn on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtlewithnoshell View Post
    I think the turret should just be made to have 200 degree vision. So flanking the turret doesn't make it instant turn on you.
    Isn't really needed, you can cheat it by being quick.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Yep, because when I invent a turret that target tracks on a tripod I will make sure it can't fire in 360 degrees because, you know... that would make it more lethal and there is one thing I don't like it is winning. *rolls eyes*

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    No? ANYONE can outrange the turret, and kill it.
    If the map allows, that'd be my one complaint about it is that the range is pretty damn. You're off in snipper land snipping and the thing can still hit you.

Though I think it pretty much has to have that range / pressure otherwise it becomes completely worthless.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Boogums View Post
    "I can't outsmart and easy to kill Ai controlled contraption."

I think the answer you'll find here is "git gud."
    I'm not saying they aren't relatively easy to kill.

But seriously. it's literally impossible to outsmart it. It has instantaneous flawless auto aim to it's nearest target. Don't give me that "trick it" bull shit.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Yep, because when I invent a turret that target tracks on a tripod I will make sure it can't fire in 360 degrees because, you know... that would make it more lethal and there is one thing I don't like it is winning. *rolls eyes*
    If that's what you want to base balance on I think bastion should just stay in tank mode all the time and run the repair tool constantly.... moron.

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't really needed, you can cheat it by being quick.
    Yeah, I really don't have much problem with it because there are so many ways to counter it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    If the map allows, that'd be my one complaint about it is that the range is pretty damn. You're off in snipper land snipping and the thing can still hit you.

Though I think it pretty much has to have that range / pressure otherwise it becomes completely worthless.
    I know a Junkrat medium shot can hit a turret out of range. I've seen Mercy handle them too.

I know a Junkrat medium shot can hit a turret out of range. I've seen Mercy handle them too.
    Oh I think damn near everyone's shots *can* hit it from out of range, but more often than not especially against a competent torb the map won't allow you an angle to hit it that would allow you to be out of range. The range itself is shenanigans long for what it is and the thing has no spread / travel time on its bullets.

But again I think it needs to be that way, or it'd become useless fast. But boy is it annoying when the thing is pretty damned far away and its still turning around to hit you.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

If that's what you want to base balance on I think bastion should just stay in tank mode all the time and run the repair tool constantly.... moron.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, I really don't have much problem with it because there are so many ways to counter it.

Thanks for calling me a moron, it shows me that you can't have a simple intellectual discussion without falling back on personal insults and it makes it easier to report you. You are capable of disagree with what I said and offering a counterargument while controlling what comes out of your mouth can't you? If not it wont be long before you can't post here.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I think damn near everyone's shots *can* hit it from out of range, but more often than not especially against a competent torb the map won't allow you an angle to hit it that would allow you to be out of range. The range itself is shenanigans long for what it is and the thing has no spread / travel time on its bullets.

But again I think it needs to be that way, or it'd become useless fast. But boy is it annoying when the thing is pretty damned far away and its still turning around to hit you.
    I have noticed there is a range where it can't shoot you but most maps don't put you in a situation where you are not in range of it.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2016-07-15 at 01:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Then you use splash damage, though. I mean, limiting the turret as some people want, it'll not be a desired thing at all.