Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    I'm sure they wouldn't release it bug-riddled to such an extent that various aspects of the game are.....trivial.
    I agree... that's why it won't go live until 26th.. :P

Quote Originally Posted by SwedetasticGames View Post

This build being marked as "Release" is abominable.
    Aww, you poor thing you.

Yeah, it's called "release candidate", not "release", you know. That's why the stuff isn't live yet, and also why they still don't have a patch date yet.

I love how after 12 years of WoW people still don't realize that what we see on PTR isn't the ACTUAL state of stuff, especially in such a heavy development state like new expansion, etc.

"Abominable"

"Another drop on the shit bucket that is Legion"

LOL.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    "Another drop on the shit bucket that is Legion"
    LOL.
    I especially like the word _is_ in thie context. Legion isn't even released

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Aww, you poor thing you.

Yeah, it's called "release candidate", not "release", you know. That's why the stuff isn't live yet, and also why they still don't have a patch date yet.
    You stand corrected:

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    You stand corrected:

Oh, I see, what an instrumental deail, that of course gives the pipsqueaks all the justification to ridiculously whine like they always do.

ABOMINABLE BOHOOOO!

Oh, I see, what an instrumental deail, that of course gives the pipsqueaks all the justification to ridiculously whine like they always do.

ABOMINABLE BOHOOOO!
    Not sure which is worse... the whiners who attack anything, or the worshipers whose knees are calloused and eyes eternally blinded by greatness.

they still got like 5 weeks to fix big bugs for the event. The class bugs and other annoying things will most likely remain broken for 1-2 weeks until a huge hotfix or something that fixes 100-500 missed bugs. Happens everytime. Expect multiple downtime peroids or random restarts and hotfixes during prepatch launch week.

Just like in BC when a huge patch would come they would have unstable broken game for several days- a week lol.

At least it will give players who are till clinging to wow something to do look forward to logging in without any game breaking stuff. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Not sure which is worse... the whiners who attack anything, or the worshipers whose knees are calloused and eyes eternally blinded by greatness.
    It's the same, just at different points of the timeline. Do you find yourself in there?

It's the same, just at different points of the timeline. Do you find yourself in there?
    I don't really identify with either, as my opinion is the only one that matters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone posts a bait thread to get the masses riled and what happens? Everyone bites, when will people learn. Ignore and move on, haters gonna hate.

I haven't seen bosses one-shotting tanks since a few weeks ago. They seem to be tuned pretty well (except for a few outlier abilities) considering it's supposed to be an invasion and somewhat challenging since they're bosses.