Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    It seems like you are talking about the events around Kalimdor and eastern kingdoms?? I am talking about the Broken Shore intro.
    Quote Originally Posted by panzaghor View Post
    The 40 man one will come in a later date, the map invasions are for 5 mans only
    Make up your minds.

The Broken Shore event is not the Invasion event.

You should really not take data mining as face value. The data mined diffculty string that apparently spawned this thread looks odd enough to not be accepted as fact. Maybe they were trying something out and it got left in the build. Various scenarios have duplicate diffuclty settings that are unused which come from testing or whatnot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huehuehue View Post
    less players involved is almost always a bad thing.

lame.
    Arguably true, depends on the content. At least it'll be easier on my laptop. It sometimes gets so bad on Kazzak that it freezes the machine entirely, and I have to forcefully shut it down; that would truly be a breaking experience for people who have no access to a computer more powerful than that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Make up your minds.

The Broken Shore event is not the Invasion event.
    That's what i said

That's not what a nerf means btw.

Anyway, don't think I ever even did it with more than 5 people anyway so doesn't bother me in the slightest.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    If you mean the complaining...that started long ago.
    Wasn't talking about the complaining.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Gonder View Post
    Interesting. As antisocial as this is, I might actually prefer running this scenario alone, where I can avoid the wrath of players who care about nothing but speed running everything, and get mad if you stop for three seconds in order to absorb what is going on around you; either that, or I will just hop into a group as a healer and let the others do the dirty work whilst I sit back and enjoy all the cool dialogue and atmosphere.
    Speed running isn't really possible. The events don't trigger unless someone is around for them and go at their own pace. So if people are trying to run ahead eventually there are invisible walls blocking or pth em or events simply not triggering.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Thanks for feedback. I didn't try it out, but from what I heard at Blizzcon it just seemed a bit disappointing to now see it get "nerfed". From people testing it, I see it didn't work out, but the way they described it at Blizzcon made it sound like something really cool and revolutionary for the game. I agree with being able to go through the content at your own pace so the "go gogogogog" people don't ruin the experience. I am just speaking as someone who was excited about what they announced at Blizzcon and pictured the Broken Shore intro a certain way. I am actually kind of glad they changed it now.