Page 95 of 143 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Erm.... No. In Afghanistan we CREATED a religious militia with beliefs the were foreign to the country. Believe it or not hanbali based wahhabism has no base in Afghanistan.
    In Iraq we're not guilty of picking a side. We're guilty of destabilising the place.
    We didn't create Al'Qaeda, and their reason for existing had nothing to do with our involvement with Afghanistan. You can easily check this for yourself by reading anything written by Osama bin Laden. Also, when the US left Iraq it was much more stable than it was pre-surge. The biggest mistake (and there were many) was leaving the region before basic Iraqi institutions were strong enough to stand on their own. It was considered a mistake by many to leave that region in the frail state it was in, but those concerns were ignored.

Deleted
    The only logical solution is that when the war starts between Islam and the west is that we conscript any military aged Muslim men and make them show their loyalty on the battlefield. Those who refuse service should be rounded up and summarily executed for treason and for conspiring with the enemy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Guys I don't think he was with any group, it appears that his marriage, rage issues and drinking problems might be the cause of this....
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36801763

I guess we gotta wait for more information.
    Like the Orlando thing, it sounds like a madman kind of case.

Deleted
    My thoughts and sincerest condolences go out to all the victims and families of the victims.

This time it wasn't even a gun or a bomb, but a freaking lorry. Not that it changes much - but it still kinda shows just how perfidious those people are, and how difficult it is to prevent such things from happening.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    The only logical solution is that when the war starts between Islam and the west is that we conscript any military aged Muslim men and make them show their loyalty on the battlefield. Those who refuse service should be rounded up and summarily executed for treason and for conspiring with the enemy.
    Such values.

Some children were dropped a babies. You were clearly thrown at a wall.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    Guys I don't think he was with any group, it appears that his marriage, rage issues and drinking problems might be the cause of this....

They also said he wasn't even fasting ramadan, yet radical muslim.

10+ Year Old Account
    But fighting and dying is like one of my least favourite things to do .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    We didn't create Al'Qaeda, and their reason for existing had nothing to do with our involvement with Afghanistan. You can easily check this for yourself by reading anything written by Osama bin Laden. Also, when the US left Iraq it was much more stable than it was pre-surge. The biggest mistake (and there were many) was leaving the region before basic Iraqi institutions were strong enough to stand on their own. It was considered a mistake by many to leave that region in the frail state it was in, but those concerns were ignored.
    The Iraqis basically kicked you guys out though. Not like your president really had a choice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    We didn't create al Qaeda. We're just arming them.
    And ahahah your claim that Iraq was more stable than before is absolutely ridiculous. Where did you get that from?

Quote Originally Posted by thekingziko View Post
    You can still be a radical muslim without doing all the muslimy stuff.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

he wasn't even fasting ramadan
    Damn heretic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zcion999 View Post
    The Iraqis basically kicked you guys out though. Not like your president really had a choice.
    I wonder why they weren't happy with having troops in torturing their citizens

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    I'm and Atheist, and yes.

Then you would know the bible says equally bad shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Dreamer View Post
    Damn heretic.
    I know right? It does wonders for the figure.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    The wars started off in a retaliatory fashion though. As for the hadiths, I take them with a huge grain of salt considering they were spread by word of mouth. Chinese whispers game anyone?
    Muslim Jihads, retaliatory? kek.

Noone commits a thing like this due to personal problems though, noone. Those things can certainly be what drives a person to join some sort of cause he otherwise wouldn't, but it is literally never, in itself, the sole explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    Oh fuck, again? I feel bad for Europe.
    Worry about the thousands of americans that get shot by their own countrymen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    You can still be a radical muslim without doing all the muslimy stuff.
    What? How does that work?

Quote Originally Posted by thekingziko View Post
    Exactly like the brothers Abdeslam whp made the paris attack and Merah, who shot the jewish kids.
    What happen is that those people have a long history of drugs, crimes and alcool and islamic terrorism is their way to "redeem" themselves toward their religion. it also make them incredibly hard to identify by intelligence services.