Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    I mean, I was only taught by an active CIA analyst in counter - terrorism and been to numerous courses where we integrated video into our training.

Not to mention even the mainstream media and the general public knows that you only give legitimacy to terrorists when you plaster their work, their name and likeness all over the internet and TV and aid in their goal of fear mongering.

But I am sure you're gonna tell me how I don't know crap.

It's not whether I like it or not. Like I said, go for it, I just don't support it being put out there for the general public.

How do you learn from this , may I ask? How does seeing a mass of wounded and dead help make you a better EMT? I am genuinely asking since none of my first responder training had to do with actually looking at a bunch of dead/wounded.
    You want to know how you show fear? Allow them to continue unpunished. Our leadership in the world look like a bunch of teachers rushing us into a classroom, locking the door, turning off the lights and saying "shhhhh" hopefully they'll go by and not kill us. We need our leadership to be a hero that goes after them, REALLY GOES AFTER THEM, not this political excuse of fighting back with love and passivity.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppen View Post
    How many more innocent people need to die before we acknowledge Islam for the evil threat that it is? Trumps the only one willing to address it.
    The whole ''bombing the middle east'' approach ? You all seem to assume it was not tried before.

Deleted
    As a tunisian, vote for Trump or even Le Pen let's see if they can solve the problem, we have seen what Bush did.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Removing the Shengen to cave in to a few terrorist attacks that would be losing, the economic losses and the people freedom we have to trade in would not be worth it and terrorist attacks would still be planned and executed. All it would do is create a false sense of more security.

The arms and explosives in the truck are said to be obtained outside of the union. Kneejerk proposals what you are suggesting does nothing.
    You are right, short term it will be disastrous. Long term we will preserve our nation and culture instead of becoming one big European ''superstate''.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    You want to know how you show fear? Allow them to continue unpunished. Our leadership in the world look like a bunch of teachers rushing us into a classroom, locking the door, turning off the lights and saying "shhhhh" hopefully they'll go by and not kill us. We need our leadership to be a hero that goes after them, REALLY GOES AFTER THEM, not this political excuse of fighting back with love and passivity.
    For the record, attacking foreign soil hasn't really helped any of this in the past. In fact, you could argue it made it the mess it is today.
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by LeRoy View Post
    Removing Islam ain't that easy. :/

EDIT: I hope you weren't advocating for a genocide there.
    What i ment is go and take care of ISIS...

Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    You are right, short term it will be disastrous. Long term we will preserve our nation and culture instead of becoming one big European ''superstate''.
    Ah, and hatred for the Union. It was so much KOOLER when the pure white people of Europe killed each other by the hundred of thousands each 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    The whole ''bombing the middle east'' approach ? You all seem to assume it was not tried before.
    Just didn't bomb enough

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    You mean Islam? That is after all the main problem, even if most people don't go by the fucked up ideologies it has led to. I suppose another crusade could get shit done.
    no jesus christ i mean ISIS not islam, islam is not sending these people to kill ISIS does.

Quote Originally Posted by NFA View Post
    Just didn't bomb enough
    Like dropping more bombs on Cambodia than on Germany, Italy and Japan combined obviously prevent the Red Khmers from taking power ?

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Don't go in - "COME FIX THE PROBLEM YOU STARTED"

Go in - "STOP BEING WORLD POLICE!!"
    or you know maybe you went in alot that people start saying you started the problem and stop being world police?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kieke View Post
    we invented islam?
    No but isis

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Like dropping more bombs on Cambodia than on Germany, Italy and Japan combined obviously prevent the Red Khmers from taking power ?
    Nuclear bombs were dropped on Cambodia? That's news to me

Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    No it's called being in full denial.
    What you write simply is the same nonsense that is fed through TV since the last 20y, anyone with a brain figured out it was a scam long ago. I understand it, i'm just way past believing it, maybe one day you will too.
    I'm "not helping" but you clearly are. Because by minimizing the crimes of totalitarists nutjobs you're their useful idiot, always ready to make sure nothing change, good on you pal.
    Not a scam, it is the cold hard truth. You just don't like it.

All right, let's hear it buddy. What is your realistic solution to make things change? This'll be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    We know someone drove this truck and killed many. That is all we know. Wait for more information and keep the victims' families in your thoughts.
    Keep living in denial dude. You'd keep saying this as "we just don't know" bullshit even if the perp had a copy of the Koran in one hand, ISIS recruiting material in the other, and was heard loudly shouting "Allahu Akbar!!!" as he slaughtered people.

I mean fucking seriously, who else would it be? The IRA?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    Keep living in denial dude. You'd keep saying this as "we just don't know" bullshit even if the perp had a copy of the Koran in one hand, ISIS recruiting material in the other, and was heard loudly shouting "Allahu Akbar!!!" as he slaughtered people.

FTR, post was made yesterday afternoon. Information was sparse at the time.

Just adding some context.
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

People said from the get go it was likely a Muslim, but unlikely ''a syrian refugee''. It was a Tunisian first generation migrant, likely a French citizen.

10+ Year Old Account

This man certainly committed a vile,heinous act. It should and is being condemned by all sectors of society. To act as if you know why he did it when the man is dead and you have no evidence is really presumptuous and ignorant of you.

Do you have a link for your claims?

Quote Originally Posted by Sama-81 View Post
    Noone commits a thing like this due to personal problems though, noone. Those things can certainly be what drives a person to join some sort of cause he otherwise wouldn't, but it is literally never, in itself, the sole explanation.
    School shootings by middle class white children begs to differ.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    Then your parents did a pretty piss poor job of raising you.

With all of the Islamic terror attacks we have had in recent history you are gonna tell some kid that his parents failed him because he calls this Islamic terror with the perpetrator riding around with the name Mohamed alpha ahkbarequ khalifa or whatever his name was, and you think you have the moral high ground lol

I've debated with you before I remember that creepy photo, and if history is anything to draw from to make assumptions (like Islamic terror) I know you won't respond in a reasonable way but in a militant left way

So go ahead tell me how I am morally bankrupt for doing the 84 people killed and 100+ wounded some justice and identifying the violent ideology that committed this terrible act

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    So Syrian forces attack IRAQ and children in IRAQ now are all grown up and are going to join the people that attacked them? All because US invaded and took out a Dictator who tortured his citizens and committed genocide. Damn those kids are dumb
    Nope. The deaths fed a machine operated by hatred. Fueled terror organizations and now it is simply too late. 15 years and you see the result of all that now. Just look in this thread, all the islamophobes posting hate comments without even realizing they are fulfilling one of Isis' main objectives.