Deleted
    So i guess i got used to Japanese language in Dragonball, cuz i just watched some scenes from Revival of F English dub, and goku's voice anoyed the hell out of me

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    So i guess i got used to Japanese language in Dragonball, cuz i just watched some scenes from Revival of F English dub, and goku's voice anoyed the hell out of me
    I legit can't understand anyone who prefers the Japanese voice actors.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I legit can't understand anyone who prefers the Japanese voice actors.
    Dragonball is the only anime where the Japanese version is usually worse when it comes to voice actors.

Now if we head to Soul Eater people hate how Black Star sounds in the English dub.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    I like some of the japanese voices, but overall I think the English voices kinda work.

- - - Updated - - -

I kinda hope Beerus has some form of transformation

Even a bulk up would be cool.

ALSO next time we see Champa I want him to be ripped AF due to all the exercise and good for him earth food.

- - - Updated - - -

i made dis

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a thought, nothing to prove it, but maybe Goku Black is a twin of Goku that no one knew about (That could explain the heart condition), he was also saved (secretly) in the last minutes before the destruction of planet Vegeta, but landed on another planet. He didnt bump his head and had no one to show him kindness, so he feels rejected and thus hates the sayin race. In his quest for vengance he discovers the kai's and learn about the destruction of planet Vegeta, but that a sayin did survive and was sent to earth.... he is not aware of the heart disease since no one warned him about it because no one knew him, or knew he existed.

Also why does he only have one Potara ear ring? Where is the other one? I would assume he stole the ring and the ear ring from the kai's once he killed them, for trying to stop him from getting his vengance. Maybe he is keeping the other ear ring for a opponent that can match him in strength since he doesnt need it currently, he is able to beat every one he encounters?

Just my (shitty) theories =P
    Last edited by GoKs; 2016-07-14 at 01:08 AM. Reason: added

after watching the movies, i want these gods knocked off their pedestals. it only reaffirms my dislike of the this new series honestly, these god rankings. i can't stand them as characters, though i love beerus' english voice.

i never thought they should have brought god crap into the mix anyway. should have left it to the weak kais.

Stood in the Fire The5thVegetable's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    ERMEGERD! DURGUN BURL ZURR THRURD!

Really doe, did not expect to find a DBZ thread here o.o Am happy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    i made dis
    YES! Man, I love you for making that GIF. The moment I saw that, I knew it needed to happen! It's the best thing since this:
    Last edited by The5thVegetable; 2016-07-14 at 12:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We all know what needs to be added to the gif of beerus and his tongue........

a Popsicle!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoKs View Post
    Just a thought, nothing to prove it, but maybe Goku Black is a twin of Goku that no one knew about (That could explain the heart condition), he was also saved (secretly) in the last minutes before the destruction of planet Vegeta, but landed on another planet. He didnt bump his head and had no one to show him kindness, so he feels rejected and thus hates the sayin race. In his quest for vengance he discovers the kai's and learn about the destruction of planet Vegeta, but that a sayin did survive and was sent to earth.... he is not aware of the heart disease since no one warned him about it because no one knew him, or knew he existed.

Also why does he only have one Potara ear ring? Where is the other one? I would assume he stole the ring and the ear ring from the kai's once he killed them, for trying to stop him from getting his vengance. Maybe he is keeping the other ear ring for a opponent that can match him in strength since he doesnt need it currently, he is able to beat every one he encounters?

Just my (shitty) theories =P
    Interesting thought.
    What I wonder though is as follows:
    Is Goku Black a different timelined Zamasu?
    Is Goku Black Zamasu's universe 2 counterpart? (Seeing as Zamasu appears to be from Universe 10).

That would explain the similar Ki in either case.
    The potara earrings that Zamasu and Goku Black have seem to be differently colored as well (hence the U2 zamasu idea, given that Frost and Frieza looked similar, but not quite identical)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    It's not ethical to expose people's faults. Only scumbags and bitches do that.
    The right thing would be to try to stop the behaviour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    What's wrong with him buying a home? Please don't pry into others' lives and make judgements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Except for the fact that, you know, you didn't >_> Unless you just made the exact same gif that so many people have already done since it aired for some reason...
    I made my own gif

Deleted
    beam animations in db super suck but too big of a fan to ever not watch DB

regarding the dragon ball super, i dont get what happen to goku gohan and vegeta in the future that they couldnt go face against black? where were they?

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    regarding the dragon ball super, i dont get what happen to goku gohan and vegeta in the future that they couldnt go face against black? where were they?
    did you not watch dragonball z? goku had a heart attack and died and the androids killed everyone else in trunks timeline
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    did you not watch dragonball z? goku had a heart attack and died and the androids killed everyone else in trunks timeline
    i did watch dbz, but the whole point of trunks going back when he did is to save goku, he gave the heart pills and they defeated the cell that went to their time to the past, in the past

so there were no enemies in the future, apart for some androids but teen trunks could rape them

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Far too much effort when it already exists! xD

And Trunks achieved his mission, he saved Goku. That's how our timeline got the whole Cell saga, right up to all the Majin Buu stuff. That wouldn't change for Trunks in his own time because it's a whole other timeline. It only changed ours. Just like how Cell was from further into the future than even Trunks was, 'cos he'd already defeated the androids when Cell came to maturity.
    dude no.. you are cofusing regular time travel with what WOW did with WOD lol
    If trunks from the future goes to the past, saves goku, defeats androids and cell when he goes back to the future everyone is alive and the world is not destroyed, in theory

its a continuum

If trunks from the future goes to the past, saves goku, defeats androids and cell when he goes back to the future everyone is alive and the world is not destroyed, in theory

its a continuum
    dbz's time changing work's just like wow's. there's alternate timelines, and if you change those, it won't effect yours. but if xenoverse is in anyway canon, than you CAN effect your own timeline, but it leads to disastrous consequences and the supreme kai of time will be pissed.

10+ Year Old Account

its a continuum
    Dragonball follows a multiverse theory of timetravel.

When Trunks goes back in time and changes things, it creates a parallel universe. When he goes back to his own time, what he has changed in the show's main timeline doesn't affect his own universe, just creates a branching path. This can be seen and confirmed in the actual episodes themselves.... and is the whole reason Cell exists at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    Dragonball follows a multiverse theory of timetravel.

When Trunks goes back in time and changes things, it creates a parallel universe. When he goes back to his own time, what he has changed in the show's main timeline doesn't affect his own universe, just creates a branching path. This can be seen and confirmed in the actual episodes themselves.... and is the whole reason Cell exists at all.
    what is the point then? the ones he cared about died anyway..going back and creating another universe timeline is just selfish and doing it for himself, he would not be prevent anything or saving anyone then

what is the point then? the ones he cared about died anyway..going back and creating another universe timeline is just selfish and doing it for himself, he would not be prevent anything or saving anyone then
    fighting in our timeline gave trunks the power to defeat the androids by himself when he returned to his timeline which allowed him the ability to try and rebuild the world until black showed up and he had to come back to our timeline in super
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552