10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    According to some of the posts in here, no.

- - - Updated - - -

And its true because you said it!

- - - Updated - - -

Read up on what you're doing in Syria and who's getting the weapons
    110 000 civilians? Isn't the number way higher than that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    And you think you will ?

The "destabilizing the ME" excuse is a fucking meme. France didnt go to Syria, France didnt go to Iraq, the shooter isnt even born in the ME. I wish Islamofascists apologists would give us a fucking break.
    Ah shush since Hollande, France has been extremely active in the me.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    A gay muslim? That's like an atheist that believes in Mordor, or a Hog protesting for people's right to eat bacon.

How about you go to a Mosque with a boyfriend of yours and kiss him before entering it, or go to Mekka and state that you're gay to anyone you're talking with? How many muslim countries would kill you for openly stating that you are gay? Can you honestly say that you being muslim and gay is compatible?
    Yes, please attack the moderate muslim that makes more sense than the lot of you. I am sure he wont take this the wrong way and you know think you are in fact an imbecile.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Seriously?

Who drove millions of European Jews out of Europe into Palestine where they created Israel? I am a fan of Israel and if I could wave a wand to make Israelis and Palestinians like each other I wouldn't hesitate. Israel is the biggest source of conflict in the Middle East.

And who drew the borders of Iraq and Syria to insure there would be lots of internal conflict so they would be "needed" to keep the peace?
    One day maybe I'll be able to understand your leaps of "logic"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    You really, really, really don't know that France propped a tinpot dictatorship in Tunisia, from the independane to 2011 ?

Saying that is not giving an excuse to the terrorist.
    Media were pretty silent on Tunisia.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexton View Post
    Yup. Quite common. So they seek redemption by going overboard religion.
    That's why so many of those fighting in Syria from western countries are just utter failures, lowest of the low and a shit stain on society in general.
    Depends what you consider lowest of the low. College-educated engineers who are struggling to find a job are shit stains on society? Expectations are so high for them to bring honor to their family that jihad is often the "safe" option for them to take in a sense.

It's not too different from the surging suicide rate in Japan except that the Japanese aren't taking anyone down with them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    No it's called being in full denial.
    What you write simply is the same nonsense that is fed through TV since the last 20y, anyone with a brain figured out it was a scam long ago. I understand it, i'm just way past believing it, maybe one day you will too.
    I'm "not helping" but you clearly are. Because by minimizing the crimes of totalitarists nutjobs you're their useful idiot, always ready to make sure nothing change, good on you pal.
    No one is minimising anything when they point out the causes for this mess.

I haven't visited the offtopic forums here much, are we allowed to say stuff like Ramadan Bombathon & Religion of Peace(TM) without getting banned? guess I'll find out

Still, i was shocked, absolutely SHOCKED to find out the man's name was Mohammed. I figured for sure it would turn out to be one of those radical rabbis that according to liberal press are singlehandedly preventing all peace in the middle east with their settlements and apartheid. or maybe a carmelite nun, they are pretty radical too. Just not Mohammed - they are moderate! just a bit misunderstood and oppressed by the islamophobes.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Apparenly, he had one handgun and the rest were ''armes factices'', AKA fake weapons.

- - - Updated - - -

<
    Yes, saying that 'nuke all duh arabs'' is stupid is approving.
    Were did you read that, all sources I have read said it was full of arms and grenades

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    One day maybe I'll be able to understand your leaps of "logic"
    Just ask Djlil questions about the topic, he'll go away.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

that wasn't very nice of the truck driver
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jun View Post
    World's changed since then. You don't need an army to massacre anymore; just one guy with some extra ammo and bad intentions.

Doesn't change what I said, either. Violence isn't the only universal answer; just takes some backbone, effort, and sacrifice to find the other ways.
    I see a key word here that tips me off to your expectations, sacrifice. Must we sacrifice our innocents, women, and children, because that's what it takes to be "accepting" of everyone in the world? That kind of answer?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Hahaa do you really believe these polls. Cmon man. Go to your local Mosque and ask their views if you're that paranoid.
    Quoting to highlight your idiocy.

Quote Originally Posted by PepperedAngus View Post
    Quoting to highlight your idiocy.
    I can see it from here.

"Hey guys, just wondering if you people want to kill me and my family"

Clearly they will respond with truth to that question!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMediator View Post
    Depends what you consider lowest of the low. College-educated engineers who are struggling to find a job are shit stains on society? Expectations are so high for them to bring honor to their family that jihad is often the "safe" option for them to take in a sense.

It's not too different from the surging suicide rate in Japan except that the Japanese aren't taking anyone down with them.
    You should read the Quran.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Have you read it?

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Have you read it?
    No he hasn't. Judging from past encounters with him on this forum, he seems to be a rather young person talking out of his ass and doesn't have a clue how the real world actually works.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Have you read it?
    Yes from start to finish. Granted it was a English version and thus a transgression in it but I have read it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you read it?
    Of course they haven't, its just another stupid fucking statement people like to parrot, no different than "religion of peace" or "he dinna do nuffin"
    It's the absolutely fastest way to find out if someone has no actual opinions of their own, and are just spewing whatever stupid shit happen to reach their ears first.
    OT: France can't catch a break lately.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Not start to finish, but I have read parts of it, and a number of various hadiths.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMediator View Post
    Not start to finish, but I have read parts of it, and a number of various hadiths.
    I am not sure how you can compare it to Japanese suicide then. It shows a lack of understanding of what the purpose of Jihad is it isn't about family glory.