Flying in Legion

I'm certain it's been covered but I haven't read up on the notes. Is Blizzard still planning on bringing in flying in Legion in a similar way they did in WoD?
    “I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

- Frank Herbert

in 7.2 or 7.3 , dont remember exactly but it will be mid-expansion if i remember well

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    in 7.2 or 7.3 , dont remember exactly but it will be mid-expansion if i remember well
    They must really enjoy losing millions of subs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    They must really enjoy losing millions of subs.
    Agreed. After getting to lvl100 in Draenor I was quickly dissapointed that I couldn't fly at max level. Quit the game for a while and came back when Draenor flying was introduced.

Deleted
    Yes- like wod. I really enjoyed that we couldn't fly for a long time, but also enjoyed the freedom as we got it. Then a few weeks later I wished that we didn't got flying again.
    I agree that we should not remove flying completely, and perhaps hating it behind patches and achievements are the best choice , to keep everyone satisfied as much as possible.
    The fact that you can progress on your flying in Legion from day1 , and the final achievements are being introduced with content patches is imo a great choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Couple of points to make:

- We have a forum for Legion specifically. There is a thread on the topic there.

- The Pathfinder achievement system in Warlords is in Legion. You can begin to work on the achievement starting at launch. Flying will be unlocked in some middle patch.

- Closing this thread. Please continue the discussion in the available thread in the Legion forum.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."