Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    Peaceful Muslims? I think not, how many of those "peaceful Muslims" hate the Jews and the Christians? not all of them but a majority of them, only diffrence is they keep it to themself's however their children do not, Jews cannot walk in Paris with a kippah or anything that indicates they are Jewish, so I am sorry but the majority of the Muslims are not peaceful.
    Which I blame the multicultural policies by "forcing" different and creed people to live in the same place without responsibilites. That's the main problem that should be fought.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kieke View Post
    yes for muslims its usually islam.
    And for many others is/will be something else.

Tragic, expected and surely not the last attack of its kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Which I blame the multicultural policies by "forcing" different and creed people to live in the same place without responsibilites. That's the main problem that should be fought.
    Stop blaiming yourself, its not you its not the multiculture there are many relegions and the only problematic one is the Islam, multiculture works with all the faiths but the Islam hence the problem is with the Islam.

So apparently it was not an ISIS attack. Just some depressed dude that was drunk. According to his neighbour he was not a practising muslim either, he was drinking alcohol and chasing women in the nightclubs. On the night he was out drinking with a friend and started a heated argument when his friend told him he's a "nobody" and he responded "one day you will hear of me". Should be a reminder for everyone that these awful events have happened for as long as we can remember. And not every massmurder should be linked to ISIS.
    Last edited by Krille; 2016-07-15 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    I have a better idea. Burn all of those disgusting Quarans.

- - - Updated - - -

And you're a traitor.
    A traitor of what and who??

facepalm again

Deleted

Actually, this should indeed be enforced, since it will provide greater incentives for them to integrate and learn the common language. If you don't, sub-cultures and often ghettos will form. Many inhabitants of those parts do not integrate and barely speak the official language of the country at all.

Besides, if all other creeds coexist superbly and only 1 is causing trouble, well.. you know the problem, and it's not the forced living of different creeds.

Deleted
    Stop blaiming yourself, its not you its not the multiculture there are many relegions and the only problematic one is the Islam, multiculture works with all the faiths but the Islam hence the problem is with the Islam.
    "Multiculturalism" isn't about faiths, it's about cultures. If those cultures were integrated and not accepted as different, they would either accept their adoptive countries cultures or simply go away.

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    So apparently it was not an ISIS attack. Just some depressed dude that was drunk. According to his neighbour he was not a practising muslim either, he was drinking alcohol and chasing women in the nightclubs. Should be a reminder for everyone that these awful events have happened for as long as we can remember. And not every massmurder should be linked to ISIS.
    Yep only by coincidence he was Muslim and he had guns in his truck, I bet they were there when he rented the truck a week before when he planned this, he probably was drunk during all the planing stage up untill it happend.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    I heard people can do all those things before converting to Islam. Confirm/deny?
    yes sure, the same way we catholic preach that God will forgive anyone that truly repents regardless of past sins and transgressions.

I am not versed in Islam enough but I am fairly sure that they have a verse in their Holy book that says in essence that saving a life is like saving all of humanity and killing one man is like killing all humanity.

Let us not forget, that evil has no religion. Be it our 20th century dictators (Hitler, Mussolini) or the priests that caused the massive scandal in the church.

One must realise that the whole goal of ISIS is to put people one against another and make people think with fear instead of their brain. It is their entire goal, stirring division. By the look of it, considering some statement here, and Trump, they have nearly won.

shame.
    Last edited by psyquest; 2016-07-15 at 05:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    Actually, this should indeed be enforced, since it will provide greater incentives for them to integrate and learn the common language. If you don't, sub-cultures and often ghettos will form. Many inhabitants of those parts do not integrate and barely speak the official language of the country at all.
    Exactly this.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I read the entire book. It lists in detail how to handle non-believers those from the other two books as well as heathens. From how to tax them and how to punish them.

Read the damn Quran before you try so hard to defend it...
    ive read it thats is why im ''defendind'' it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieke View Post
    so? 9/11 ones drank and visited nude bars b4 doing what they did by making themselves a martyr they get to go to heaven anyway
    and again I am telling whomever wants to listen that the vast majority of muslims I have met are unlike these terrorist. They worry more about their kids studying and getting a better job, paying the rent, going on vacation etc...

Shame many of you do not take a leap of faith and visit one of country, Asian of African, you will change your outlook on things.

"Multiculturalism" isn't about faiths, it's about cultures. If those cultures were integrated and not accepted as different, they would either accept their adoptive countries cultures or simply go away.
    You cannot seperate the faith from the culture, a culture is based on alot of customs which make the culture what it is and alot of those customs derive from relegion, like marring alot of wifes (young children as well) or a diffrent example of their culture is the Sharia laws.

In your words we should accept the marrige of young children and the Sharia laws?

Yep only by coincidence he was Muslim and he had guns in his truck, I bet they were there when he rented the truck a week before when he planned this, he probably was drunk during all the planing stage up untill it happend.
    What about the grenades? I heard reports that there were grenades in the truck too. If that is true I didnt know, grenades were legal in France.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidz View Post
    Sooo, the French Justice Department have just stated that untill now nothing points at the perpetrator being a radical Muslim. Also no terrorist organisation has claimed the attack yet.
    They said he's French-Tunisian. Tunisia is 98% Muslim. So it's safe to say....

It's like when a mass shooting occurs in the US which is 70% Christian, so... even though unless it's a Muslim they never report the person's religion.

The guns and grenades didn't work. Still, not every mass murder is connected to ISIS. He rented the truck "a couple of days ago" according to french police. He's known by the police for theft and assault. Surely the truck could have been rented to steal something, perhaps the guns in it. We can only speculate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    What about the grenades? I heard reports that there were grenades in the truck too. If that is true I didnt know, grenades were legal in France.
    There were grenades in the truck, but they didnt work.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    They said he's French-Tunisian. Tunisia is 98% Muslim. So it's safe to say....

It's like when a mass shooting occurs in the US which is 70% Christian, so... even though unless it's a Muslim they never report the person's religion.
    Notice the word radical.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexton View Post
    *snip*
    Don't quote me if you're just going to babble about nothing.

http://www.slate.com/articles/health...ldabomber.html

Yes, there are many terrorists who are engineers. The full reasoning is unknown but it's not too much to speculate that expectations play a role.

Deleted
    You cannot seperate the faith from the culture, a culture is based on alot of customs which make the culture what it is and alot of those customs derive from relegion, like marring alot of wifes (young children as well) or a diffrent example of their culture is the Sharia laws.

In your words we should accept the marrige of young children and the Sharia laws?
    Actually, it's the complete opposite, cultures define religions. Islam was built upon the Arabic nomadic culture much like Christianity was on the Roman society.

So you got this guy and everything in his life is going wrong. He has no where to turn, even to his own religion because his religion believes that once you are a sinner, you are always a sinner.

Except there is one ray of hope. ISIS, the founders of the new Caliphate have said that if you attack the West under ISIS' name, you'll become a martyr and all your pass transgressions forgiven and you'll go to Heaven.

Sure out of 1.6 billion Muslims, only a handful will take ISIS up on the offer. I know that.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland