Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Ele shaman, stinker of a spec at the start of an xpac since 2008.

Yup, and the icing on the cake is when they tell us that we're overpowered and we just don't know it yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    While this is true to a great degree, Elemental has just simply been on the lower end of the food chain for a very long time, and there is definitely reason to the doom and gloom from Mythic progress raiders concerning the spec.
    We were pretty damn strong in ToT and SoO though.

Quote Originally Posted by rougenite View Post
    Sorry, just registered on MMO champ cant post links (Been in legion beta for a long long time now.)

Ele is fine. Search for elemental shaman raid legion on youtube. Can see some single target in action!

The same shaman has logs up with an AoE fight which was #2 behind a Sin rogue (wtf?) Rather surprising

Crit > Haste > Vers > Mastery. (from what I've read)
    And then you realized those were 2 min fights and had a sharp drop afterward?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasdasm View Post
    ele was doomed the moment they decided to take away Lightning Bolt on the Move. Spec went from super boring shit to fun in Cata until WoD prepatch even if you couldnt compete with Blizzards Favorite Classes
    I really miss lightning bolt on the move, it would keep me from going enhance for Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    It is the weakest of the shammy specs currently. With tier bonuses and tweaks that can easily change.

and look to be the weakest spec of all classes. for pex, farming and quest.
    i am lvl 110 in beta with my shamy and paly and lvl 105 with warlock.

elem have good bust (but blizz hammer just falling upon us tonight) but as a paly i can take 3 or 4 trash in same time no pb i kill them and finish full life. same with warlock but require more skill. with my shamy multiple aggro = dead. and the heal is big shit in this spec now. this is so boring to have problems to kill random trash... and have to focus on healing trait of your artifact... come on... blizz
    Last edited by Niaraa; 2016-07-17 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Niaraa View Post
    and look to be the weakest spec of all classes. for pex, farming and quest.
    i am lvl 110 in beta with my shamy and paly and lvl 105 with warlock.

elem have good bust (but blizz hammer just falling upon us tonight) but as a paly i can take 3 or 4 trash in same time no pb i kill them and finish full life. same with warlock but require more skill. with my shamy multiple aggro = dead. and the heal is big shit in this spec now. this is so boring to have problems to kill random trash... and have to focus on healing trait of your artifact... come on... blizz
    Enhance is one of the strongest specs for dps currently and resto is very strong for healing that makes it hard for ele to do anything more then be middle of the road for now. The one saving grace is Blizzard keeps insisting they are trying to keep all specs close together in dmg, now it would be a first they mastered class balance. Due to the way the weapons work it is more important for them to keep all specs in a closer range though.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Riistov View Post
    Yup, and the icing on the cake is when they tell us that we're overpowered and we just don't know it yet.

- - - Updated - - -

We were pretty damn strong in ToT and SoO though.
    Only suggestion I would have is for the same player to have similar ilvl gear for both ele and enh, do a comparison video killing Legion quest mobs, perhaps with a side-by-side split screen comparison, then start sending it in to Blizz and/or some of the more popular Youtubers to see if it gets any attention (which it probably won't, but hey, years of being a mediocre spec have taken it's toll on me).

For me, the only other time the spec was as fun as mid/late MoP was during mid/late Wrath.