Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    That's a weird claim to make.
    That's a weird claim? You must not internet often, because quite frankly, that's THE claim most often made about Clinton.
    [color=blue]This thread has lived beyond its life expectancy. ... It's also met the forum quota for posters insulting the intelligence of their peers to grasp the age-old upper hand in argumentation, I believe officially coined by Plato: "Ur, like, dumb and that's why I'm right." Zarhym

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I really and confused why people can't understand the concept of if people who hated Hillary and Trump actually showed up and voted against them a 3rd party person could win. This would require people to believe the 3rd party could win and people actually showing up to vote. We have a low voter turn out.
    Because the vast majority of the country doesnt hate both Hillary and Trump. Most like one or the other and will vote for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsara View Post
    Because the vast majority of the country doesnt hate both Hillary and Trump. Most like one or the other and will vote for them.
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...able-1131.html

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...able-5493.html

The polls say you're wrong

Quote Originally Posted by WernerCD View Post
    If you are a Bern man, how do you sleep at night knowing that he stood AGAINST Corrupt, Wall Street, Status Quo... and that is Hillary to a T? I could never have voted for Bern (Since I have basic math skills) but I honestly admired his standing firm... #BernSoldout
    Bernie also stood for wage gap(which is a myth) third wave feminist, BLM and all sorts of shit. If you think Bernie wouldn't say some bullshit to get elected, then I have beach front in Las Vegas to sell you.

Just because Hillary is a crook, doesn't her make not qualified to be President. You can be a crook and qualified. I'd say a majority of our Presidents, since the 60s have been major crooks. But Trump is far worse, by far.

Trump was a god damn slum lord. If you want to see how people are, then see how they treat people they think are beneath them. A slum lording is some of the worst types of people around. They feed off the poverty stricken directly.

At least Hillary will strap one on, grease it up gently, and it's in before I know it. I get soft whispers and a loving tone, while I'm getting fucked.

Giving your vote to 3rd party is giving your vote for Trump. If you want Trump in office vote for him or 3rd party. Simple as that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserneko View Post
    Alright, you've convinced me. You've defeated me with your superior intellect and articulate arguments. All hail Jokerfiend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    Bernie also stood for wage gap(which is a myth) third wave feminist, BLM and all sorts of shit. If you think Bernie wouldn't say some bullshit to get elected, then I have beach front in Las Vegas to sell you.

Just because Hillary is a crook, doesn't her make not qualified to be President. You can be a crook and qualified. I'd say a majority of our Presidents, since the 60s have been major crooks. But Trump is far worse, by far.

Trump was a god damn slum lord. If you want to see how people are, then see how they treat people they think are beneath them. A slum lording is some of the worst types of people around. They feed off the poverty stricken directly.

At least Hillary will strap one on, grease it up gently, and it's in before I know it. I get soft whispers and a loving tone, while I'm getting fucked.

Giving your vote to 3rd party is giving your vote for Trump. If you want Trump in office vote for him or 3rd party. Simple as that.
    You're stuck with either a slow death with hillary or a quick one with Trump.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    You're stuck with either a slow death with hillary or a quick one with Trump.
    Your stuck with guaranteed war against whoever the highest donator to the Clinton Foundation doesn't like... or an unknown war with Trump who has stated he's been against the wars in the middle east.

A known war hawk... vs 'zomg he might be a war hawk'.

- - - Updated - - -

Qualified? Either she's a crook unlike has ever ran for President - defender of pedophiles. Defender of Rapists. Supporter of the highest donators to her "charity" of which include countries that kill LGBT and treat women as property... Considers minorities "super predators" until she wants their votes... supported stricter immigration laws until she wants their votes... supported DOMA until she wanted their votes...

Either she's a crook... or she's so stupid that she doesn't know what "(c)" means...

Either of which means she's Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from qualified for President. Trump, Johnson or Jill... a floating turd is better than Hillary.
    Last edited by WernerCD; 2016-07-15 at 07:51 PM.
    [color=blue]This thread has lived beyond its life expectancy. ... It's also met the forum quota for posters insulting the intelligence of their peers to grasp the age-old upper hand in argumentation, I believe officially coined by Plato: "Ur, like, dumb and that's why I'm right." Zarhym

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    You're basically screwed no matter who you vote for, may as well vote independent.
    So that Trump can win and be the one to put someone in that vacant SCOTUS seat. *thumbs up!*

>.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    I'm a Bernie man. Giving your vote to Jill Stein is giving your vote to Trump. I'd rather have Hillary.
    That excuse could be used for any election that has more than 2 candidates - if you vote for Z, you're giving your vote to X or Y, or if you vote for X, you're giving your vote to Y or Z. But it's a canard.

We heard the same lazy excuse-making and patent bullshit out of some Gore supporters who claimed voting for Nader put Shrub in office in 2000, when we know the Supreme Court's right-wing gave Shrub the win by denying the Florida recount. The reality is that Gore actually won Florida by over 500 votes. (Then further shenanigans from the Bushites in the '04 Ohio vote and fraudulent e-voting, etc. Remember Diebold and ES&S voting machines, which are still with us today?)

However, Gore did not win his home state of Tennessee, or several other states where Nader's share of the vote would have made no difference. Had Gore won any of those he would have won the election, not to mention that many Nader voters would not have voted at all had Ralph not run.

Let's remember that the Clintons did not campaign for Gore, since Gore was trying to distance himself from the manufactured scandals. The loss of Al Gore can be placed squarely on the backs of the Democratic Party, and in the end, the 5 right-wing votes on the Supreme Court.

What's more, since he was VP and thus President of the Senate, Gore could have and should have contested the SC decision in Congress but he capitulated, the excuses being he didn't want to be seen as having "sour grapes"/a sore loser, and didn't want to "further divide the country".

The whole episode reeks to high heaven - from BOTH sides.

If you're stuck with only two terrible choices and you vote for one of them, you are giving your vote to a terrible candidate either way. That's what you should be saying. We need more than just the two choices of right-wing plutocracy or extreme right-wing reactionaries.
    Last edited by Caolela; 2016-07-15 at 09:10 PM.