BlizzardCS - Reminder about how to reach out to us

Hi all,

As a general reminder if you're ever in need of assistance from our Support Team you can get in touch with us here; You can request live chat, phone callbacks, and be able to submit tickets for most issues. In addition to those options we also offer our knowledge base of support articles, which address many common troubleshooting issues.

Additionally, we provide regular maintenance updates and service alerts through Twitter; @BlizzardCS for North America & @BlizzardCSEU_EN for Europe.

Please note: Not all contact options are available through the Support Portal for all issues - additionally, the various contact options have different available times throughout the regions. If you are unable to choose a contact option that is normally available for the topic, its available times will be listed.

P.S. To offer feedback about the site itself, you're welcome to submit suggestions through the 'Website Feedback' option on this page.

Thanks for reading!

Araxom
    BlizzardCS
    Last edited by Araxom; 2016-07-14 at 08:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Show the love for the GMs

Deleted
    hurr wheres teh pre patch day at???

Quote Originally Posted by Araxom View Post
    Hi all,

As a general reminder if you're ever in need of assistance from our Support Team you can get in touch with us here; You can request live chat, phone callbacks, and be able to submit tickets for most issues. In addition to those options we also offer our knowledge base of support articles, which address many common troubleshooting issues.

Additionally, we provide regular maintenance updates and service alerts through Twitter; @BlizzardCS for North America & @BlizzardCSEU_EN for Europe.

Please note: Not all contact options are available through the Support Portal for all issues - additionally, the various contact options have different available times throughout the regions. If you are unable to choose a contact option that is normally available for the topic, its available times will be listed.

P.S. To offer feedback about the site itself, you're welcome to submit suggestions through the 'Website Feedback' option on this page.

Thanks for reading!

Araxom

BlizzardCS
    But...why? Why would you post this here...

Also! 3 times I've been online and I've gotten a ticket with "Sorry but we missed you", what happened to the days where GM's actually physically intervened and stuff?
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Because people quite often post support questions here.

Also! 3 times I've been online and I've gotten a ticket with "Sorry but we missed you", what happened to the days where GM's actually physically intervened and stuff?
    I find that when I share this info, I generally catch a few folks who weren't aware of the more recent changes to our support site. In regards to your second question, Game Masters still physically intervene; some processes have changed over time, but we're around! If ever a response from us didn't resolve your original issue, you're welcome to respond back to the ticket through your ticket history.

Quote Originally Posted by Araxom View Post
    I find that when I share this info, I generally catch a few folks who weren't aware of the more recent changes to our support site. In regards to your second question, Game Masters still physically intervene; some processes have changed over time, but we're around! If ever a response from us didn't resolve your original issue, you're welcome to respond back to the ticket through your ticket history.
    Fair enough! One more question, are there any chances of opening up more live chat options in regards to WoW related subjects? I find most situations are forced into a 1 day ticket, or an automated process and or (for myself anyways) almost usually always fall into the not listed here subject.

For the sake of this thread though, I'm going to share a story about my most prominent memory of a Game Master and why I love them.

I was 15. It was vanilla. Things were INSANE. This brand new world, people discovering things left and right and I was playing a Paladin named Insane. Well, it turns out, there was a glitch, that let you turn hostile with the Winterspring trainers (for the mount) and kill them. This lowered your reputation with Iron Forge, so much so that you could actually kill the NPC's there. For 3 hours I killed the Flightmaster, the Auctioneers and any other major figure I could while there (with players healing me of course, because it was epic).

Suddenly I was teleported outside of Iron Forge and frozen in place as the GM starts telling me what I've done wrong. I, I will never forget that.

In short, you guys are awesome The RP GM's are always a refreshing encounter as well.

Keep up the great work.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

You are a multibillion dollar company.

Why can't you use your own portals for information instead of "forcing" us to twitter?

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post

Why can't you use your own portals for information instead of "forcing" us to twitter?
    Everything revolves around social media these days.

Fair enough! One more question, are there any chances of opening up more live chat options in regards to WoW related subjects? I find most situations are forced into a 1 day ticket, or an automated process and or (for myself anyways) almost usually always fall into the not listed here subject.

The options that are available on the Support Page are in part determined by the frequency and the types of questions that we get, and are modified from time to time. Although I don't have any specific information about what changes may be planned for the future, I think it's fair to say that you may see some tweaks in the near future.

P.S. Thanks for the kind words, DesMephisto!

@ Deja Thoris : The information we share via Twitter is a supplement to our existing channels and is in no way meant as a replacement. Another thing to keep in mind is that where as the Twitter accounts are regional, Breaking News for our games and sites is centralized. When an issue occurs that requires immediate attention, it may take a bit longer to get a Breaking News message or forum post up (rather than a tweet) since we often need to translate for all languages. We can also respond to general questions and concerns through Twitter; although we can't guarantee responses for all questions, we do our best to respond to as many players as we can, as quickly as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post

You don't become a multi-billion dollar company by reinventing the wheel on a regular basis.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, you simply make the wheel better by adding tires and suspension :P

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    You don't become a multi-billion dollar company by reinventing the wheel on a regular basis.
    What does this have ANYTHING to do with his post?

Hi Araxom,

I have an issue with my WoW account right now, and this is the first time I signed up on mmo-champion. I am unable to PM you the details. Is there any other way for me to send you a PM to let you know my situation?

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cwkdub View Post
    Hi Araxom,

I have an issue with my WoW account right now, and this is the first time I signed up on mmo-champion. I am unable to PM you the details. Is there any other way for me to send you a PM to let you know my situation?

Thanks!
    You are asking a MMO-Champion related question to a World of Warcraft dev. Logic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    You are asking a MMO-Champion related question to a World of Warcraft dev. Logic.
    Sorry, let me re-phase that then, is there any other method to explain my situation to Araxom?

It's been a draining day for me, so I am trying to work with what I have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, let me re-phase that then, is there any other method to explain my situation to Araxom?

It's been a draining day for me, so I am trying to work with what I have.
    Get up to 10 post on MMO-Champion, if i am not mistaken atleast. been a while!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Do I have to start a post, or replying to you counts? Shall we try?

Hi Araxom,

Thanks!
    Of all the ways mentioned in the OP to get in touch, posting on a fansite about it is not one. Use a proper method, this won't work.

I have tried other methods, but the response is just generic where it doesn't really solve a problem, and during my research, I saw Araxom's post in regards to my issue on mmo-champion, and he mentioned that if there are other questions, we can PM him. That's why, I don't want to hijack this thread, I will let him reply and take it from there. Sorry about that.