10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    And arming al nusra. Buuuut that's secondary innit
    Like I said, that's nothing but RT propaganda. Even if we're to believe that the CIA thought it would be a good idea to arm Nusra, that still has nothing to do with the creation of Al Qaeda, ISIS, or Nusra. You're changing the subject with a load of nonsense.

I'm fine with arming opposition forces that aren't radical jihadis, and we should do more than that.
    Last edited by downnola; 2016-07-15 at 07:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I likely do.

I am willing to look even ugly truths in the eye. I force myself to watch ever attack. To see the family members standing or kneeling over the broken bodies of their loved ones twisted at odd angles. Its something I learned in the armed forces. Death is so easy to accept as a number when it is black and white on some paper. To see people dying in the streets screaming makes the death real.

People here think that one quite photo of the dead girl covered up with a doll next to her is heart breaking? It was almost a hundred people who shared her fate and how many more have died from this folly? The hundreds in the Paris shooting?

I likely am a extremist because at the end of the day I see this as something that needs to be stopped the longer it goes on the more desperate the means should be employed.

Not all of us are content to sneer at the dead as we virtue post on facebook #notallmuslims

At some point we need to deal with this problem or the people themselves will and mark my words what I am suggesting will seem like a paradise once the people start ripping them apart in the street.
    You are a weird character.

At some point we need to deal with this problem or the people themselves will and mark my words what I am suggesting will seem like a paradise once the people start ripping them apart in the street.
    Ripping them apart in the streets? Get real buddy. Europe is fucking cucked as it is raising the Muslim children as their own, and even in the US, where I don't think Islam has a chance to take over, people are realistically too soft to murder women and children.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMediator View Post
    Ripping them apart in the streets? Get real buddy. Europe is fucking cucked as it is raising the Muslim children as their own, and even in the US, where I don't think Islam has a chance to take over, people are realistically too soft to murder women and children.
    Then in time they will die.

This isn't a issue about money, land, or simply not being nice enough.

You have a ideology out to kill you. They won't stop till you are dead. At this point I have to ask how many thousands will it take to get people off of their asses? I can't say hundreds anymore as its clear we will tolerate that from 2016 how many thousands dead? I honestly want to know.

I likely do.

I am willing to look even ugly truths in the eye. I force myself to watch ever attack. To see the family members standing or kneeling over the broken bodies of their loved ones twisted at odd angles. Its something I learned in the armed forces. Death is so easy to accept as a number when it is black and white on some paper. To see people dying in the streets screaming makes the death real.

People here think that one quite photo of the dead girl covered up with a doll next to her is heart breaking? It was almost a hundred people who shared her fate and how many more have died from this folly? The hundreds in the Paris shooting?

I likely am a extremist because at the end of the day I see this as something that needs to be stopped the longer it goes on the more desperate the means should be employed.

Not all of us are content to sneer at the dead as we virtue post on facebook #notallmuslims

Yeah, yeah, the holy race war...the ones alt righters are screaming about and that involve, Turner Diaries style, the execution ''bullet in duh headz'' of everyone they dub ''race traitor''-which, per their holy book, amount to three quarters of the white population in the US.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheMediator View Post
    Nuke all Arabs and ''you arez a beta CUCK''. The two arguments of the alt right. Well, short of ''Mah havez guns and mah will shoot you''

- - - Updated - - -

You have a ideology out to kill you. They won't stop till you are dead. At this point I have to ask how many thousands will it take to get people off of their asses? I can't say hundreds anymore as its clear we will tolerate that from 2016 how many thousands dead? I honestly want to know.
    <

The pure Aryan nationalists just killed, what, several dozens million people ?

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Yeah, yeah, the holy race war...the ones alt righters are screaming about and that involve, Turner Diaries style, the execution ''bullet in duh headz'' of everyone they dub ''race traitor.

- - - Updated - - -

Nuke all Arabs and ''you arez a beta CUCK''. The two arguments of the alt right. Well, short of ''Mah havez guns and mah will shoot you''
    How many thousands dead sarahtasher?

I am so fucking sick of morons sprouting off bullshit in response to this.

How many dead is personally to many for you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    Like I said, that's nothing but RT propaganda. Even if we're to believe that the CIA thought it would be a good idea to arm Nusra, that still has nothing to do with the creation of Al Qaeda, ISIS, or Nusra. You're changing the subject with a load of nonsense.

I'm fine with arming opposition forces
    Nothing to do with the CREATION of em. Just with the MAKING THEM POWERFUL ENOUGH to achieve international status.
    (CNN)A new report from a prominent human rights group has found that ISIS has built a substantial arsenal, including U.S.-made weapons obtained from the Iraqi army and Syrian opposition groups.

Amnesty International's 44-page report, released late Monday, found that much of ISIS' equipment and munitions comes from stockpiles
    captured from the U.S.-allied Iraqi military and Syrian rebels.
    CNN... there you go. RT this.

How many thousands dead sarahtasher?

I am so fucking sick of morons sprouting off bullshit in response to this.

How many dead is personally to many for you?
    When the beloved rabid ultranationalist with 100% pure Aryan blood and manly uniforms were in power, several thousands civilians killed per day was normal. But it's KOOL to be lined to a wall by a Waffen SS and shot in the head, kauze you are presumaly a filthy Jew or a dumb libural LULZ !!!

Deleted

It's been a long day. I think you should get some fresh air and open up to someone about this stuff.
    I'm not trolling. Being totally honest here.

7+ Year Old Account
    The pure Aryan nationalists just killed, what, several dozens million people ?
    In 2016? We have to make policy based on the present, not on events from previous centuries.

Can't you just watch some movie on the children's channel to satisfy your juvenile fantasies, instead of making up bullshit?

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    In 2016? We have to make policy based on the present, not on events from previous centuries.
    Tell that to your pals that keep droning on the Crusades and Charles Martel.

Deleted
    I likely do.

You sound awfully more and more like an ISIS recruiter. Reporting just in case.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidz View Post
    Can't you just watch some movie on the children's channel to satisfy your juvenile fantasies, instead of making up bullshit?
    Islam isn't compatible with Western civilization. It is a clash of civilizations.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    It's been a long day. I think you should get some fresh air and open up to someone about this stuff.
    I'm not trolling. Being totally honest here.
    No.

At some point we need to actually do something rather then hand wave this shit away.

It should be damn clear ignoring this doesn't make it going away and tolerance emboldens them for fucks sake this isn't even the first attack this year in France.

No, it won't be a bloodbath. In Europe, europeans will just be weeded out generationally. Eventually there will be more Muslims than non-Muslims. The right, losing elected representation over time, will eventually back Muslim candidates closer to their ideology - free market, no gay marriage, smaller government, etc, which will blindside the white-guilt lefties. Eventually the government will just be Islamic and you'll see creep in there, little bits of Sharia law sneaking in here and there.

I don't consider myself a right-winger by any stretch of the imagination, just looking at population trends, social trends, it just seems like the most likely scenario. Islam is THE fastest growing religion in the world for a reason.

7+ Year Old Account
    Tell that to your pals that keep droning on the Crusades and Charles Martel.
    They are literally only doing that which Obama green lights. If you don't like it, go to the head of the executive branch.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Islam isn't compatible with Western civilization. It is a clash of civilizations.
    A clash of civilzation that will give finally the excuse to ''good guys with guns'' to execute ''liburals'', day of the rope style. The alt right is bragging about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidz View Post
    How many Hundred are dead this year alone in france?

You accuse me of living in fantasy? I guess #notallmuslims amirite?

7+ Year Old Account
    A clash of civilzation that will give finally the excuse to ''good guys with guns'' to execute ''liburals'', day of the rope style. The alt right is bragging about this.
    If those "liburals" are pro-Western civilization then I don't see why we would oppose them.