Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Funny how it takes politicians months and months and many horrible events to come to a conclusion while non-politicians had this figured out from the very beginning...

But hey, let's just allow people to enter our countries without any form of controls for months and hope for the best when it's made abundantly clear every single day that humans CANNOT be trusted!

I'm incredibly glad that I have no relatives in any of the big Swedish cities, but I might live to regret that since many of the refugees have been sent up north, shoved into poor living conditions and forgotten by the politicians busy feeling inclusive and tolerant whilst living in their high-end neighbourhoods...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-07-15 at 05:50 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Yeah thats one of the big problems! European jihadist goes to syria, gets weapon / explosive training and combat experience and then uses the chaotical refugee stream to get back. If those people tried to fly back they would get arrested at the airport most likely. But they had time to get training and go back unpunished thanks to the refugee stream.
    This is not reflected on reality however. You can safely DRIVE to Syria if you hold a european passport.
    By the way yes you're right, Europe should NOT have had a 5 years long civil war next to its own borders.
    Blame the ones who keep the fire lit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Really? So this picture of ISIS lining up Coptic Christians along the beach in Tripoli (City in Libya) to execute them
    Is this before of after the removal of Gheddafi?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Funny how it takes politicians months and months and many horrible events to come to a conclusion while non-politicians had this figured out from the very beginning...

But hey, let's just allow people to enter our countries without any form of controls for months and hope for the best when it's made abundantly clear every single day that humans CANNOT be trusted!

I'm incredibly glad that I have no relatives in any of the big Swedish cities, but I might live to regret that since many of the refugees have been sent up north, shoved into poor living conditions and forgotten by the politicians busy feeling inclusive and tolerant whilst living in their high-end neighbourhoods...
    We're looking for ideas to stop the inflow.
    Care to lay down some details?

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    None of the two countries you mentioned were known for their Islamic terrorism factor. The guy had been working in France for a good while. He was not a refugee.
    They say islamic terrorism is not a problem in the Philippines to, yet a islamic group beheaded 2-3 canadian hostages there recently. Think it's on tape to on bestgore.

Quote Originally Posted by Watain View Post
    He is a member of his society- family,city, country. Those people are not a part of his society. Stop pushing people to feel guilty.
    If I would chose for you to die, rather than being inconvenienced in the slightest degree by having you saved, let's say paying 50 cents to the very ruthless, but reasonable kidnapper that's holding you hostage, doesn't that make me a shitty person? It does in my book, even though you're not part of my life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Where exactly am I wrong?

All insults aside, a national govt has a responsibility to their own people. No one else.
    I could not disagree more. Not only is helping people of any nation the only morally right thing to do, but also the legally right thing. We have certain obligations, and it's even in our self-interest. How are we supposed to trade with a country in ashes?
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    This seems more like a "Bash Merkel the fool" thread. Everyone is pointing out how behind she is on the matter.
    I mean I really don't see anything wrong with that since it's perfectly fine to bash Hillary and Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Really? So this picture of ISIS lining up Coptic Christians along the beach in Tripoli (City in Libya) to execute them never happened?

Don't worry, Djalil will just sit and make excuses and deny the atrocities being committed and somehow find a way to pin everything on "Islamaphobia". Basically the Muslim version of Themius and Bapestar(I don't think Mall Security is around anymore).

P.S. Thank god autocorrect doesn't recognize Islamaphobia as a word. Faith restored.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Propaganda machine working at it again? Nobody ever said it was crazy talk. What people said was that the number of terrorists is insignificant to the number of actual refugees needing actual help.

But you just ignore that differentiation because it doesn't fit your right wing narrative.
    They didn't need help. Many of them coming were fine in Turkey etc, but used this as an excuse to get to move to Europe and be supported.

This is not reflected on reality however. You can safely DRIVE to Syria if you hold a european passport.
    By the way yes you're right, Europe should NOT have had a 5 years long civil war next to its own borders.
    Blame the ones who keep the fire lit.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this before of after the removal of Gheddafi?

- - - Updated - - -

We're looking for ideas to stop the inflow.
    Care to lay down some details?
    Corporations with global investments, whether they be European, US, Asian or Middle Eastern based want this to happen and keep happening as it promises continuous business opportunities both from the necessity of providing for these 'refugees' but also of course from the general umbrella package of opportunity that is Interventionism, which really is what gave birth to this mess in the first place. So normally it'd be a matter of saying build the political momentum to end the support for the policies and careers of those who want this to happen but the situation as of now is attempting to be shifted to an EU platform policy rather than a German/Sweden/Etc one and that means next to no accountability once it crosses that line which suits the supporters just fine.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    They say islamic terrorism is not a problem in the Philippines to, yet a islamic group beheaded 2-3 canadian hostages there recently. Think it's on tape to on bestgore.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Can you please keep pictures out of this thread?

Your point being?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I mean I really don't see anything wrong with that since it's perfectly fine to bash Hillary and Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't worry, Djalil will just sit and make excuses and deny the atrocities being committed and somehow find a way to pin everything on "Islamaphobia". Basically the Muslim version of Themius and Bapestar(I don't think Mall Security is around anymore).

P.S. Thank god autocorrect doesn't recognize Islamaphobia as a word. Faith restored.

- - - Updated - - -

They didn't need help. Many of them coming were fine in Turkey etc, but used this as an excuse to get to move to Europe and be supported.
    Never done that once but please. Keep on talking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Corporations with global investments, whether they be European, US, Asian or Middle Eastern based want this to happen and keep happening as it promises continuous business opportunities both from the necessity of providing for these 'refugees' but also of course from the general umbrella package of opportunity that is Interventionism, which really is what gave birth to this mess in the first place. So normally it'd be a matter of saying build the political momentum to end the support for the policies and careers of those who want this to happen but the situation as of now is attempting to be shifted to an EU platform policy rather than a German/Sweden/Etc one and that means next to no accountability once it crosses that line which suits the supporters just fine.
    Mhmh sure ok look I'm really not interested in pseudo conspiracies of this calibre.

Your point being?

- - - Updated - - -

Never done that once but please. Keep on talking.

- - - Updated - - -

Mhmh sure ok look I'm really not interested in pseudo conspiracies of this calibre.
    What part of what I said qualifies as such?
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    If I would chose for you to die, rather than being inconvenienced in the slightest degree by having you saved, let's say paying 50 cents to the very ruthless, but reasonable kidnapper that's holding you hostage, doesn't that make me a shitty person? It does in my book, even though you're not part of my life.

- - - Updated - - -

I could not disagree more. Not only is helping people of any nation the only morally right thing to do, but also the legally right thing. We have certain obligations, and it's even in our self-interest. How are we supposed to trade with a country in ashes?
    A nation has a obligation to its own people. To use tax revenue to support non citizens it bulshit.

If people want to donate and create charity organizations to help, cool, but to put your own at risk to help outsiders is foolhardy

Your point being?
    Nothing bad about that picture, no damage was done during those pictures just them showing that they had them.

And no point think i misunderstood what you where discussing so never mind.

OT
    There is hundreds of groups and sub groups around the world with a couple hundred k members and some million terrorist sympathisers, of course alot of terrorists will swoop in during this mess, there is a shit ton more groups then those in syria/iraq so alot more could have sneaked in.

Though most groups dont give a fuck about the west they just keep running their own countrys to shit.

No really?!
    Wow. Who would have guessed.

A nation has a obligation to its own people. To use tax revenue to support non citizens it bulshit.

If people want to donate and create charity organizations to help, cool, but to put your own at risk to help outsiders is foolhardy
    Well, as I said, I think that is 100% wrong. Part of being a nation, or even individuals, is taking responsibility to help people around the world. Walling yourself in is very counter-productive and will hurt yourself in the future.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Well, as I said, I think that is 100% wrong. Part of being a nation, or even individuals, is taking responsibility to help people around the world. Walling yourself in is very counter-productive and will hurt yourself in the future.
    why?

Why does being...say German, mean that you have to pay taxes to help support people in Madagascar?

Tax monies are supposed to be used to support tax payers in various ways, infrastructure, education, military..etc etc. What service is being gained by paying to support someone in another country?

Making me feels good?

Like I said, I believe that if someone wants to donate money to charity causes which help people in foreign lands, that is cool, but people shouldn't be forced too.

In the case of Western Europe right now, the desire to "feel good" has started to cost your neighbors their lives.

Deleted
    Big surprise there, lol.

Deport them before it's too late.

Women and female children you can keep if you really have to, it's never the girls who are the problem after all, but for the love of god get rid of the men.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2016-07-15 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Nothing bad about that picture, no damage was done during those pictures just them showing that they had them.

And no point think i misunderstood what you where discussing so never mind.

OT
    There is hundreds of groups and sub groups around the world with a couple hundred k members and some million terrorist sympathisers, of course alot of terrorists will swoop in during this mess, there is a shit ton more groups then those in syria/iraq so alot more could have sneaked in.

Though most groups dont give a fuck about the west they just keep running their own countrys to shit.
    Whats especially worrying to me is that terrorist organizations like ISIS have OPENLY stated that their goal is to sneak as many fighters as they can into Europe nations to conduct operations, and people are still pressuring their governments to let more in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Big surprise there, lol.

Deport the bastards before it's too late.
    I'd say its already too late. I've mentioned earlier that I believe that Europe has some VERY difficult choices to make in the next 10 years, choices that will make many uncomfortable. If they keep kicking the can down the road, eventually people are going to get so pissed off that they will elect gov'ts that will take whatever steps necessary to protect its people, including blowing up refugee boats

Deleted
    Whats especially worrying to me is that terrorist organizations like ISIS have OPENLY stated that their goal is to sneak as many fighters as they can into Europe nations to conduct operations, and people are still pressuring their governments to let more in.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd say its already too late. I've mentioned earlier that I believe that Europe has some VERY difficult choices to make in the next 10 years, choices that will make many uncomfortable. If they keep kicking the can down the road, eventually people are going to get so pissed off that they will elect gov'ts that will take whatever steps necessary to protect its people, including blowing up refugee boats
    I think you underestimate the lack of patriotism and plainly said self-respect among Europeans.

They've been taught to be nothing and/or ashamed of their past. Which is hilarious because Europe has always been the cradle of civilization.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah and me as a citizen have jack shit to say in any of this just business as usual for the politicians.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    @Snowraven:

I love how we have pages of people in this thread saying this is obvious. But, when this was proposed in various refugee threads over and over, it was argued against endlessly by people saying it was just crazy talk.
    I believe people who disagreed have tried to ignore the thread for most part, because now it's not just some nobodies on the net (people like you and me) saying this, but rather a quite important person, the leader of one of the most important countries in the EU.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I think you underestimate the lack of patriotism and plainly said self-respect among Europeans.
    I'll ask again, what is European "patriotism"? Did you just arrived on Earth?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    I believe people who disagreed have tried to ignore the thread for most part, because now it's not just some nobodies on the net (people like you and me) saying this, but rather a quite important person, the leader of one of the most important countries in the EU.
    Did anyone have doubts that this refugee crisis was also a security threat?