Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Are you sure you are not confusing the three books of the faith with the scales?

The three books being the old testament (Jews) The new testament (Christianity) The Quran ( Islam).

There is a set of scales but I don't recall a book of deeds being a part of it.
    Typed off memory. Went to google after reading your post and the first thing when typing Islam Book of Deeds is https://islamqa.info/en/31805

So either it was explained to me wrongly or I misremembered. but the jist was there (left hand back evil, right front good, weight of it, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Boarder control. Someone watched to much ''Friends''.

Short of this, it's the usual ''yah dunna want to shoot Mozlems in duh heah ? YAH AREZ UH TERORRISE'' Because of course, the suggest approach-safely bombing them from above and/or vigilantes beating random Mexicans and Sikhs (''kauze they ure terrorist, they arez brown'' ) work so well.

Then again, the alt right barely hides that their ''plan'' is to execute with their big manly guns all ''feminists'', all liberals (read : anyone who does not agree with the exalted leader of the moment) as ''traitors''.
    Sorry not sure I get what you are saying, I mean I understand it at a basic level, but I just have trouble putting myself in the position of the stereotypical archetype you try to paint here because as a non native english speaker from Germany, I am just not that familiar with how the climate you believe to exist feels subjectively, to you. Thus, I feel I might not be getting your point.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what would be the result if you asked deep in Alabama ''do you want laws that follow the bible''
    When most Alabama people are born they are automatically citizens. Where as when people want to migrate, you can form policy that helps makes sure that those coming to your country share your values and don't see women as second class citizens and that gays and apostates should be executed.

I wonder what would be the result if you asked deep in Alabama ''do you want laws that follow the bible''
    The equivalent question, I think, would be if they favored canon law to be the official law in their country. Which I doubt many would know about.

Probably the same ultra high percentage but clearly from your answer one is ok while the other isn't.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMediator View Post
    Typed off memory. Went to google after reading your post and the first thing when typing Islam Book of Deeds is https://islamqa.info/en/31805

So either it was explained to me wrongly or I misremembered. but the jist was there (left hand back evil, right front good, weight of it, etc).
    Kind got what you where talking about just seemed really odd to bring that up as a point.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    When most Alabama people are born they are automatically citizens. Where as when people want to migrate, you can form policy that helps makes sure that those coming to your country share your values and don't see women as second class citizens and that gays and apostates should be executed.
    So therefore, it's okay to someone from Iraq to be for the Shariah, which, for the record, is harsher than the Deuteronome by a matter of degrees.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Kind got what you where talking about just seemed really odd to bring that up as a point.
    He was asking whether or not martyrdom is the only way for a Muslim to come back from a life of sin. It isn't. I guess it's the "easiest" way though?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMediator View Post
    He was asking whether or not martyrdom is the only way for a Muslim to come back from a life of sin. It isn't. I guess it's the "easiest" way though?
    Any Muslim who leaves the faith once joining it is to be killed according to their belief and is damned...

Google Muslim apostate I can't quote the verses on this forum.

7+ Year Old Account
    So therefore, it's okay to someone from Iraq to be for the Shariah, which, for the record, is harsher than the Deuteronome by a matter of degrees.
    I believe they have sovereignty and the right to make their own codes and laws, but they don't have an unlimited right to travel anywhere they want with those values.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    The subtext of this is that this was well-deserved. That, essentially, we should lie down and take it. That importing these people to our countries, knowing the certainties of terror they bring with them (not risks, certainties), is just our well-deserved punishment.

I have no idea why the bridge from Denmark to Sweden isn't closed off. I have seen enough suicidal, utterly stupid Swedish crap to warrant it.
    Sure, make stuff up to fit your wishful thinking more. There is no subtext. All I state is facts. Deal with it.

Also, Denmark? Haha. Your country blows. Hans Rosling had to go there to educate your journalists on the refugee crisis because you guys are simply that clueless. Search for it on YouTube, unless being ashamed for Denmark is something you can't take.

It's absolutely useful to point out that there plenty of opportunities to go kill Muslims and be paid for it-that's called the army. Except they presumably won't take people who enlist merely for killing random civilians. And the average keyboard warrior think that screaming ''SJW'' amounts to the same thing as being a SEAL.
    I served in my countries armed forces to earn and save up money for a university degree and additional costs, thus I am somewhat familiar with life in the armed forces and have to disagree with your following conclusions and statements, specifically those you make about the purpose and chances to kill a people of your choice.
    Help me out here: When I speak in favour of exterting stronger control over the border of my home country, what part of that term makes you assume I am in favour of killing muslims in a remote place of the world, possibly under US leadership?

Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    He's not the only one, pretty much every thread regarding incidents like these devolve down into fear mongering and wistful thinking regarding a "crusade 2.0".

The reason they are trying so hard to equate extremist beliefs with the average Muslim is so that they have outlet for their hatred and a convenient low hanging fruit, namely the moderates who are in reach.

Their hate is justified, but where they are trying to direct it is not.

Be that as it may, far, far too many supposedly moderate/ordinary muslims hold values that are entirely incompatible with a western society. Most definitely not all, but waaay too many. Everytime I see a poll about it, done in the UK, Egypt or wherever, I can't believe my eyes. I certainly hope they wish to seem harsher than they are in actuality, because some of those polls are outright disgusting. Particularly the ones about Sharia, and in the Middle East, the ones about stoning - not to mention those regarding some manner of support for ISIS (disgusting isn't harsh enough a word for that one).

There isn't any "pseudo-crusade" going on, but those opinions have to change, if nothing else then among those that "flee" to the west, either due to individuals themselves accepting their new environment, from religious authority figures, or if nothing else then due to outside pressure from said environment, because otherwise there will be severe issues down the line, far worse than at present. There is no need to blame muslims for everything, I agree, but neither is there a point in pretending that there aren't obvious problems associated with muslim refugees and immigrants, as a group, either. Because there certainly are, as is easily seen in my own environ. Sexual harassment by entire groups, for one, basically didn't even exist before, now it's common place.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    I believe they have sovereignty and the right to make their own codes and laws, but they don't have an unlimited right to travel anywhere they want with those values.
    But then the dude from Al-anbar province is not a savage...

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post

This is not going to change untill someone make something.

You didn't take history class in the school, did you?
    You think that people are attacking themselves because other are attacking them? (Then who attacked first and why?)
    You think that war is ultimate sign of failed communications?

How can you be so delusional...
    1. If history, especially in recent years (9/11) toughs us anything it is that war is never the best option. Did we get anything out of going to war in Iraq besides having horrific amount of people's lives destroyed? So many soldiers fighting the 1% agenda. Then they return home, ruined...nothing. In my country we recently had a man kill his mother and father....PTSD is not fun.

2. It doesn't matter who attack first: We get shit, cause we do shit. They would start shit anyway (Atleast the really hard-core part of islamic nutcases), but we, given them a reason to really shit on us, only makes it worse.

3. Ofcourse it is. What else can it be ? When the world is so fucked up we can't even talk about things, you know there is something that went wrong.

We need to stop the hate machine, both on our side and theirs. If no hate, no lifes destroyed.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Nothing to do with the CREATION of em. Just with the MAKING THEM POWERFUL ENOUGH to achieve international status.

CNN... there you go. RT this.
    Amnesty International's 44-page report, released late Monday, found that much of ISIS' equipment and munitions comes from stockpiles
    captured from the U.S.-allied Iraqi military and Syrian rebels.
    I bolded and underlined the part you need to understand. There is a big difference between actively arming a group on the one hand and Iraqi military and Syrian rebel groups having their equipment captured. There is a difference between the two scenarios. By the way, do you realize there is a difference between ISIS, Al-Nusra, and Al'Qaeda? You're jumping all over the place and it doesn't appear to me that you know the difference between them. Either that or you just enjoy moving the goal posts each post.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I knew you didn't know. You don't know anything about the Middle East do you?
    Mhmh sure thing mate. Later on maybe. Not now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    I bolded and underlined the part you need to understand. There is a big difference between actively arming a group on the one hand and Iraqi military and Syrian rebel groups having their equipment captured. There is a difference between the two scenarios. By the way, do you realize there is a difference between ISIS, Al-Nusra, and Al'Qaeda? You're jumping all over the place and it doesn't appear to me that you know the difference between them. Either that or you just enjoy moving the goal posts each post.
    Oh is there. Ooooh how clumsy... So for the last 4 years they have been throwing weapons at pretty much everyone and always with the same result, and yet they keep on doing it?
    You know... fool me once fool me twice but fool me for 30 fucking years and youre way beyond brother.

Well since PM Valis said "France must learn to live with terrorism" that tells you exactly how proactive they're going to be to root it out, aka not enough to actively get rid of the problems. So there you go French people, enjoy what your bureaucratic betters have wrought for you.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by LeRoy View Post
    I'm glad you never met in life anyone which didn't need any reason to be hostile to you.
    Denying the existence of these people however is quite dangerous for your own health.

A simple example: it's not your fault being victim of a rape.

For a better explanation about why you're wrong: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_blaming
    I get that we would get shit from people that are radical shitheads regardless of our own actions, but we also fuel the fire. And in that fire are people's lives being destroyed, economies spending trillion's (?) on it and when they return home, if not dead, they are scarred for life with shit like PTSD and similar...
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Runenwächter View Post
    Mature way of addressing the points in question as always. Tell me, is that a -kin thing or is it just you?
    Points? I see no points. Just a perfect "internet warrior" post.
    So yeah... you kinda deserve to be ridiculed I mean... what do you expect?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh SHARIA?! OMG we are doomed.... DOOMED.