Page 56 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Not so sure about that since he's been switching out alot of people and assigning people more loyal to him.
    Yes, I get my information from Turkish friends in Germany. Their views are usually not representative of actual Turkish views.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Well, apparently it was just a pug group.
    You saw it earlier, they were trying to fight on the bridge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Think you mixed it up with the Soviet Union.
    Likely. Or some major event in the Greco-Turkish war.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm worried that this might lead to civil war...

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Army trying to cap bases without leaving defenders...noobs.
    They're not fighting with a full team. Damn matchmaking system.

Asking the population to go in the streets to talk with mutineers, while looking like a very naive approach, historically work far better than firing on them.

At the second someone open fire on the army, the army usually retaliate with fury.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-07-16 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    https://twitter.com/MisterMetokur/st...02190067691520

"Working"

Edit took the one out where the guy got crushed by a tank.
    Did he get crushed? I think he actually just fell between the tracks. And guys, please make sure you don't show graphic content. I know there's probably not a rule against it, but I'd prefer not to have to refuse clicking on links.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I know, but from everything that Turks tell me, they actually trust the military to actually be a protector of democracy. Correct me if you know better, but this is the traditional view among Turks in Germany. That the military isn't evil but really on the "good side" of Turkish politics.
    Yeah, obviously if the ones in power start to go against the population and ignore the constitution and democracy, the army can intervene. But right now there's not even close to enough arguments for a coup.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did he get crushed? I think he actually just fell between the tracks. And guys, please make sure you don't show graphic content. I know there's probably not a rule against it, but I'd prefer not to have to refuse clicking on links.
    No but he still got hit by 30 tons of steel at speed. He may be dead.

Nah fucker was torn in two.

Reality is one hell of teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    Yeah, obviously if the ones in power start to go against the population and ignore the constitution and democracy, the army can intervene. But right now there's not even close to enough arguments for a coup.
    True. But then, we hardly know the full story, yet. I think something may have triggered them. This coup seems to be very out of the blue.

Something is blowing up in Istanbul...Jets are flying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    He banned all opposing political parties thats more than enough.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Nah fucker was torn in two.

Reality is one hell of teacher.
    Yeah well, I half closed my eyes. Please no more graphic shit, if I want to see that, I'll go to 4chan (I won't :P).

Yeah well, I half closed my eyes. Please no more graphic shit, if I want to see that, I'll go to 4chan (I won't :P).
    Stop requesting safe spaces, please...

I guess this was the helicopter the news was mentioning?

Yes, I get my information from Turkish friends in Germany. Their views are usually not representative of actual Turkish views.
    Most Turkish ppl i know tell me Erdogan is the best, he rebuild turky everything is nice and new, he is the reason why Turky is so powerful now and soon member of the EU oh and he finaly doing something about the evil PPK.

No joke, if i say 1 word against him they tell me every german politican\reporter just telling lies and brainwashing me.

You should see it.

I make it a point to watch.

This is what war looks like. It puts things into perspective when people start preaching bullshit like tolerance. I should relink it. You actually need to see that man die to really understand how fucked up shit is.

Not to be mean but if you can't stand to see graphic content, you probably don't want to watch videos of a coup.
    Last edited by Ghaleon; 2016-07-16 at 12:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    Stop requesting safe spaces, please...
    Yeah if anything you need to see the worst thats happening thats what the real world looks like.