Page 57 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Coup soldiers shutdown CNNTurk and the Turkish Parliment was bombed https://mobile.twitter.com/Conflicts...982272/video/1

Pro Coup military has Ankara on lockdown

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    I guess this was the helicopter the news was mentioning?

That's just terrible.

7+ Year Old Account
    Turkish CNN being taken over, parliament bombed a second time.
    Worgen hard, or hardly worgen?

Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    Stop requesting safe spaces, please...
    Go to 4chan if you get a boner from crushed bodies. I prefer clean political talk. And yes, I've seen my fair share of bodies. Stop talking bullshit if you don't know the person you're talking to.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    I guess this was the helicopter the news was mentioning?
    What's the dark red area in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Most Turkish ppl i know tell me Erdogan is the best, he rebuild turky everything is nice and new, he is the reason why Turky is so powerful now and soon member of the EU oh and he finaly doing something about the evil PPK.

No joke, if i say 1 word against him they tell me every german politican\reporter just telling lies and brainwashing me.
    Well, I knew a girl once who said "Erdogan is good, he looks nice and he's manly" so yeah.. that's as far as her political views went. And another dude clearly said Erdogan is cancer. And went on in detail about how he fucks the country up.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Deleted
    Owell we got France, now Turkey, lets see what part of the world becomes crazy tomorrow nature better start to make a virus to destroy humanity we are the worst species that walks on this planet.

Time to sleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    What's the dark red area in the middle?
    Transmission fluid......

Facebook video of dead civilians along a street.
    Whaleshark /spits on your science.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    Coup soldiers shutdown CNNTurk and the Turkish Parliment was bombed https://mobile.twitter.com/Conflicts...982272/video/1

Pro Coup military has Ankara on lockdown
    Is this over or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Yeah sure, let's send civilians out to possibly get slaughtered because i'm a fucking tyrant and a coward that flies around in my luxury plane...
    thats how democracy works, erdoghan has over 500 members of parliament, did he appoint them or did the people elect them ? if you are ok with overthrowing leaders just because you disagree, then you cant be mad when it happens to you in the next 50 years.
    Be feared, or be fuel

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Is this over or not?
    The Erdoganistas try to claim it's over, but it apparently isn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    In what way?

Also, like him or not (i kinda despise him) coups are NOT the way to do things.
    Then what is? Elections?

In Turkey, that is rigged elections, assuming you even make it that far before being jailed for disagreeing with Erdogan, the supreme ruler of the galaxy(and everything else)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    thats how democracy works, erdoghan has over 500 members of parliament, did he appoint them or did the people elect them ? if you are ok with overthrowing leaders just because you disagree, then you cant be mad when it happens to you in the next 50 years.
    Google pls how fucked up the election there is.

Large explosion at Istanbul airport (where Erdogan landed and after tanks were reported to be on their way there).

Depends if you think the elections were legal or not. Elections become a lot less credible when the people who won them prevent any investigation into the matter and ban opposing political parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    He banned all opposing political parties thats more than enough.
    Stop repeating bullshit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Certainly not in Ankara.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Deleted
    .... Erdoganistas?! God that sounds horrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well he banned all the other political parties and has removed secular people from places of power. So he may as well have appointed them.