Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    [QUOTE=boyzma;41395176]
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    there is only 1 new legion bag, andi ts 34 slots for 500k....

.You're talking beta prices. I could sell a glass of water for 500k on beta.

So far it does not look like this is just a placeholder price, why would you think it is?

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    You're talking beta prices. I could sell a glass of water for 500k on beta.
    Thank you for having no friggin idea about new Legion content. Follow this link :

http://legion.wowhead.com/npc=108468/the-mad-merchant

and then come back to participate in the discussion, please.
    Last edited by Fabinas; 2016-07-16 at 09:28 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Fabinas;41408572]
    Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post

Thank you for having no friggin idea about new Legion content. Follow this link : http://legion.wowhead.com/npc=108468/the-mad-merchant

and then come back to participate in the discussion, please.
    i dident say that, the guy i qouted every time he qoutes somone he breaks the qoute to cause this glitchy mess...
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

I didn't say that, the guy i quoted every time he quotes somone he breaks the quote to cause this glitchy mess...
    Fixed my post (and corrected your grammar, lel).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Fixed my post (and corrected your grammar, lel).
    cool story prick
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by Zephirdd View Post
    IMO Legion really needs a new 30-slot bag. Not even 32, just a new 30 slot one to make sure Hexweave Bags can be "ignored".
    Wrong. First: with wardrobe you won't need even 24-slot bags, because you'll be drown in empty inventory space even with them. Second: Legion's tailoring has a bag recipe - http://legion.wowhead.com/spell=1868...-silkweave-bag. Sure, if its your wish to rot in fucking garrisons for another expansion to get a little profit, its your choice, but if I were you I won't dream of billions of profit from bags.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

The Hexweave bags will go back up. Currently, everyone and their brother is making bags because they are basically free. Ergo, bags are cheap. I seriously doubt that even 10% of people currently making bags will do so in Legion, and probably half the people who DO continue to make bags will stop after a while.

Supply will dry up, and prices will go back up. I mean, were not talking 15k or anything, but i can see them going back up to at least 2500, maybe even as high as 4-5k, before stabilising.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephirdd View Post
    that's actually a big thing I'm considering. 32 slot bags will sell no matter what, simply because they are the best. People don't buy these out of need.

Also, it's pretty nice to farm old instances(like 25naxx or 25icc) with huge bags.
    Yeah I can always make space in my bags I just hate running out of bag room so I always want the biggest bags.

I don't see the need anymore for tons of bag space. With transmogrification existing as is in live, then sure I can see why people may want so much space. However, after Tuesday, that argument will no longer be valid. Reagents have their own tab, stack pretty high, and don't require being on your character anymore. And there are so few stats, multiple sets of gear for various situations really doesn't exist anymore.

The need for continued expansion of storage evades me.

I stopped selling bags on my server when they dropped under 1k, I suspect that going back over 1k simply due to DH's is a reasonable expectation so I'll be happy. I've got a couple of hundred banked so even at 1k it'll be a decent enough amount of income.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Yeah can make like 30 or 40 incase for some reason ppl need bags, but I can just give to my alts if they dont sell

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Some take them for the nicer icon, it's purple after all and you have to look at it all the time.
    It took an effort of will for me to not make every slot Royal Satchel.

Because of the symmetry. 7x4 is better than 7x4-plus-1x2, you see.

Eventually, it's just EASIER to make Hexweave Bags. I had to run 6 Sunsong Ranches, making Windwool and Motes of Harmony, to get one Royal Satchel every two days.

If the garrisons don't get completely nerfed (i.e., more than they are; apparently, the crafting-mat vendors are quadrupling their prices), Hexweave Bags should still be pretty easy to make.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Wrong. First: with wardrobe you won't need even 24-slot bags, because you'll be drown in empty inventory space even with them.
    Honestly, I only got into transmog recently.

On my main:
    I have one 30-slot bag full of tabards.

Another couple bags full of the BOA 650 gear tokens (for alts that I MIGHT level).

Then there's all the archaeology and treasure-hunting (MoP) BOAs (from multiple characters getting multiple solves)(did WoD have treasure-hunting BOAs?).

Then there's the cool stuff that hadn't been turned into toys yet.

I think I'll get more room back from tabards in the wardrobe (ones where I have completed championing; have to work on that...) and older cool stuff turned into toys than from the wardrobe. I mostly used the class-mog-610-blues for transmog, and that only recently.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    The Hexweave bags will go back up. Currently, everyone and their brother is making bags because they are basically free. Ergo, bags are cheap. I seriously doubt that even 10% of people currently making bags will do so in Legion, and probably half the people who DO continue to make bags will stop after a while.

Supply will dry up, and prices will go back up. I mean, were not talking 15k or anything, but i can see them going back up to at least 2500, maybe even as high as 4-5k, before stabilising.
    I think the primary throttle on Hexweave will be the lack of mats to make them.

I opened 1300 crates, and got enough fur to make maybe two bags.

Prices on mats on the trading post vendors will quadruple (which will also ruin the "okay, this vendor is selling ores for 4gr, and I can get 6gr/ore on the work order" profit margin route), so even with the tripling of Extreme Scavengers, we've lost that route.

And there won't be as many skinners looking for furs.

Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post
    I think the primary throttle on Hexweave will be the lack of mats to make them.

I opened 1300 crates, and got enough fur to make maybe two bags.

Prices on mats on the trading post vendors will quadruple (which will also ruin the "okay, this vendor is selling ores for 4gr, and I can get 6gr/ore on the work order" profit margin route), so even with the tripling of Extreme Scavengers, we've lost that route.

And there won't be as many skinners looking for furs.
    Barn. Savage Bloods (at least on the pre-patch and current beta) can still be turned in for 50g each. The big work orders give 22 fur each. One barn can easily supply several tailors.

Barn. Savage Bloods (at least on the pre-patch and current beta) can still be turned in for 50g each. The big work orders give 22 fur each. One barn can easily supply several tailors.
    I may have to consider this, as my supply of furs dwindle...

It's not like I use my lumber yard, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post
    I may have to consider this, as my supply of furs dwindle...

It's not like I use my lumber yard, anyway.
    Provided they dont patch the savage blood gold satchel out at the last minute, ill be running a barn on all 5 of my toons. 30 minutes one week per toon gets me 2+ weeks of work orders... and at 50g each theyre stll worth it.

Plus all that fur.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Provided they dont patch the savage blood gold satchel out at the last minute, ill be running a barn on all 5 of my toons. 30 minutes one week per toon gets me 2+ weeks of work orders... and at 50g each theyre stll worth it.

Plus all that fur.
    I'll probably make more gold on the savage bloods selling WoD Gear upgrades for stage 2,3,4, since those stages of WoD have different colors for mogging and separate Wardrobe entries.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    I'll probably make more gold on the savage bloods selling WoD Gear upgrades for stage 2,3,4, since those stages of WoD have different colors for mogging and separate Wardrobe entries.
    I have complete gear for all crafted items (except the engineering goggles, since I only have one 600+ engineer).

If I upgrade each one to stage 4, will I get ALL the recolors?

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    We haven't got an answer yet from blues on that. In Beta, for a long time having a stage 4 item unlocked only its own appearance. Someone tested the upgrades and found out that he had to make a new item stage 1, wear it (bind it) to enter the appearance, then when he upgraded once, he had to relog to force the appearance to enter the wardrobe. Same had to be repeated for the rest 2 stages. It was reported as a bug, but we didn't have any answer of how upgradable items will work after pre-patch.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...5136285?page=1

Check this thread for specifics.

Quote Originally Posted by Nabseeker View Post
    Well with the new transmog system i will not need that much bag slots anyway.
    For every change they make to have us not have to keep so many things stockpiled, they somehow manage to find even more things for us to keep stockpiled. -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Any sign of the Soul Trader's outfit FINALLY making its way into transmog? I only have the chest piece to go, but haven't been motivated since I found out that (in WoD) it wasn't moggable.