Page 67 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Yeah well, this is not going to make defending Islam any easier. *sigh*
    Ever consider that maybe you shouldn't defend it?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    This is good for the isis loving wannabe dictator indeed.
    Maybe after this he will finally gain the full control he so desperately wanted.

The people atleast seem to want islam.

The coup makers are stupid, they won't win a coup without the overwhelming support of the people and this hardly helps their cause.
    Well good luck Turkey, Sharia AHOY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Hitler ran like a bitch with his tail between his legs when the Munich coup failed. Was in doubt for a long time after that.
    Then he went to prison. recovered mentally. wrote mein kampf and the rest is history.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Then he went to prison. recovered mentally. wrote mein kampf and the rest is history.
    Looks like Erdogan will skip the prison bit and go straight to the "Mad dictator" phase. And people will be screaming "Allahu Akbar" while he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    The AKP won 23,681,926 million votes 49.50% last year.
    You know how the 10% threshold works in turky ?
    Every Party under 10% loses there votes to the big Politicalpartys....

Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    Maybe Erdogan didn't flee. That might as well just be fake/propaganda. We don't know that yet.
    He fled to the south of Turkey, I didn't really got the name of the city. He made a statement there and then probably flew back to istanbul. You could see a private jet flying from said city to Istanbul and then landing there on an online flight radar (https://www.flightradar24.com/).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    You know how the 10% threshold works in turky ?
    Every Party under 10% loses there votes to the big Politicalpartys....
    lol for real?

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Well good luck Turkey, Sharia AHOY!
    just because drumpf lead you to believe that how other countries with no guns do businesses, thats not how things are dont in turkey. alcohol is very common in turkey, there are no restrictions on what women can do/wear. the government doesnt have the best record for LGBT community, but it does not go and hunt them down. so no, no man can flip and a switch and "sharia", this might be hard for your to understand if you are an american, but other people in different countries have "freedom" too, shocking i know.
    Be feared, or be fuel

lol for real?
    yeah he apparently only won with 13.3% of the votes from what i've read, how accurate that is idk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobotripin View Post
    yeah he apparently only won with 13.3% of the votes from what i've read, how accurate that is idk
    That must be the worst "democratic" election system in the world. Unbelievable

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    just because drumpf lead you to believe that how other countries with no guns do businesses, thats not how things are dont in turkey. alcohol is very common in turkey, there are no restrictions on what women can do/wear. the government doesnt have the best record for LGBT community, but it does not go and hunt them down. so no, no man can flip and a switch and "sharia", this might be hard for your to understand if you are an american, but other people in different countries have "freedom" too, shocking i know.
    lol, I'm going by Erdogan's rather Islamist statement, save you "Drumpf," angst for the next John Oliver video.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

lol for real?
    Even better Erdogan campaign pledge was to remove this shitty voting system.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you thought Turkey joining the EU was gonna take ages, it's probably impossible by now

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Even better Erdogan campaign pledge was to remove this shitty voting system.
    I think you inserted a couple of extra words there. His campaign pledge was to remove voting system.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    If erdogan has absolute power,.. And this will helpp him make more steps towares that.. All these examples will be untrue.

He literally said; democracy is but a station for our train.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I think you inserted a couple of extra words there. His campaign pledge was to remove voting system.
    Thats was not for the puplic.

Deleted
    We need to build a waaaaall

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post

haha I would +1 your post but mmo champion doesn't have that feature

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melra View Post
    We need to build a waaaaall
    And make Erdogan pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    A very worrying time.
    Can't we all just get along?
    imo Humans have and are unable to coexist with one another without conflict, we are akin to animals in that way. We fight for whatever reasons we can come up with to justify our war's and genocides. Accepting this makes all this much easier to take in.

OT: Very sad to see, not sure where the end of year will end up in, but not seeing anything good ahead.