Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    daily quests were what i liked about MoP.

you actually had a lot of things to do then. domination point and isle of thunder were handled so much better than all world content in WoD was.
    I didn't mind the daily quests at all on ONE character, but to try and do them on multiple chars. What I didn't like was the rep system at the beginning of MOP. Blizz agreed the gating behind ONE faction was too harsh and ended up tweaking it.

I am confident the same things can happen here if things don't make sense.

they will likely increase the rep received from each quest since it's too low now, takes FOREVER to reach exalted, like months

Deleted
    I liked the system in MoP - I mostly alternated between different factions each day I played. Did take me some months to reach exalted with all of them, but I eventually did. It is imho the same thing with Tier Sets and Class Trinkets in LFR - just because you have the opportunity to do something, doesn't necessarily mean that you have to do all, everyday/week. Just constrain yourself a little bit, it is not that hard.

Am stoked as fuck about the new Legion System - now I can concentrate on my two Mains, and still progress them months/years after the initial Legion release. And not just with Raids - Word Quests, Artifact stuff, Mythic dungeons, Suramar, LFR and Professions. Nice to have so many options to progess my Chars outside of hc/mythic Raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    How bout you actually read the information that they supplied you?
    It gets reset after 3 days! so you have 3 fucking days to do them.
    So if you don't do any quests for 3 days you will have 3 days worth of quests there for you to do!

really, fucking read! Come on.
    Pretty much this.

And also, MoP dailies were super repetitive because you were doing the same exact quests every day. In Legion, the quests are supposed to be cycled and mixed up.

Daily quests were best part of MoP. They moved a story and gave each faction any identity. Fuk people who only people play for reward and feel entitled to have everything in first day. It's fuking gear. You can live without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggles Worth View Post
    I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't like killing every single npc in one hit.
    Play level-adequate content then?

Quote Originally Posted by Syenite View Post
    Could they please adress the camera change already? 96 pages and almost 2000 posts on the forum, yet nothing.
    To what change are you referring? Are you referring to the bug they fixed that was allowing players to extend their camera view farther back than the UI allows? This has always been a bug, not a feature. They didn't fix it at the time because it didn't seem harmful, but now that their PVP is less gear-based, and more skill-based they need to fix it, as having a larger viewing area gives a tactical advantage versus those that use the UI stated limit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GGA1759 View Post
    There should be a good deal of quests in the "old" world. It's sad that every expansion alienates previous areas. Azeroth has so much incredible scenery and locations that could be utilized for any number of types of quests.
    They said in this video that the old world may get world quests at some point, but since this a new system they want to make sure players like it before inserting it everywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't like killing every single npc in one hit.
    I can see both sides of this, Personally think scaling should be done on a range, so as long as the base level of the mob is still within 5 levels of you (Back or forward) it should scale to your level, but once it's outside of that bracket it should just be it's regular level. This would still let you feel like you're growing stronger (1-shotting a mob that you used to spend 30-40 seconds fighting) while at the same time still allowing for a variety of leveling zones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Just accept the fact that nothing Blizzard says or do these days will appease your unrealistically high standards. The game could dispense free blowjobs and I bet you would still be dissatisfied.
    I don't think anyone still looking to play WoW can be accused of having unrealistically high standards.

Quote Originally Posted by seijulala View Post
    The concept of daily quest is just wrong, it transforms a game (that I love) into a job (personally MoP daily quests has been the worst thing I've ever experimented on this game). I'm not saying that I don't want stuff to do, but don't put a temporal constraint for doing so (at least not a small one like "a day").
    Concept. So no, you haven't tried it.

Beta is very fun and they seemed to have learned a lot.

if i'm back in a zone i've cleared i should be one shooting enemies that are nothing to me now that i've leveled in power and gear.... why would mob that took me time / effort to kill at lvl 101 be the same at lvl 110? let alone lvl 1 vs 110 if they expand it to old zones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Play level-adequate content then?
    and this....
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

10+ Year Old Account
    "we do actually read the EU forums" - yeah i call bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    if i'm back in a zone i've cleared i should be one shooting enemies that are nothing to me now that i've leveled in power and gear.... why would mob that took me time / effort to kill at lvl 101 be the same at lvl 110? let alone lvl 1 vs 110 if they expand it to old zones.
    Time and effort to kill something while level? Are you playing the same game I am?