Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Will HC Archimonde mount stay obtainable after pre-patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Averrix View Post
    There was no leak really, when the announced the end of the PVP season, that was pretty much the announcement for the pre patch release, like it's always been in the past with pre patch expansion releases.
    He was talking about the one two months ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...1/70_prepatch/

Remember, pre-order Demon Hunters, you'll have access to an exclusive Warglaive appearance physical buyers will miss out on. Make sure you collect it if you deem it worthwhile, as this doesn't seem to be very well known.

does the levelling XP requirements per level for 90-100 drop in the prepatch? Or is that only when xpac arrives?

are cata raid gold nerfs coming prepatch or when legion launches? thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Remember, pre-order Demon Hunters, you'll have access to an exclusive Warglaive appearance physical buyers will miss out on. Make sure you collect it if you deem it worthwhile, as this doesn't seem to be very well known.
    It's news to me. What's the weapon called?

The Ret Paladin rage on the official forums is going to be insane when this pre-patch goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalHeadSpike View Post
    It will take me a while too, 11 100's with bags, banks, void storage and a total of about 2500 Big Crate of Salvage.
    better do your salvage before prepatch hits servers because the crates are getting removed I'm pretty sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    better do your salvage before prepatch hits servers because the crates are getting removed I'm pretty sure.
    This is incorrect. They've repeatedly said crates are unchanged but missions will start dropping new crates

Quote Originally Posted by Mavai View Post
    Will HC Archimonde mount stay obtainable after pre-patch?
    According to their blog post, yes. It's removed when they turn on the expansion

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/201...-out-7-11-2016
    Last edited by Mic_128; 2016-07-16 at 02:44 AM.

Damn, need to kill M Archi then reaaaal quick.

10+ Year Old Account
    I must say the best thing about this patch is the Transmog feature system changes ! Finally I can free the million things I have in my banks and void storage (I have so many stuff from vanilla that don't exist anymore so I didn't wanna delete or throw them away haha).

Quote Originally Posted by Poundmax View Post
    are cata raid gold nerfs coming prepatch or when legion launches? thanks!
    I've been playing on the PTR which essentially has the pre-patch content. The Cata raid gold nerfs are in place on there. On top of the Garrison gold missions being removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    This is incorrect. They've repeatedly said crates are unchanged but missions will start dropping new crates
    This was my misunderstanding then. I thought crates were being turned to trash and that new crates were coming from missions.

Sweet, this will bring a massive amount of people back that will buy gold driving the tokens down in price.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wingram View Post
    On the PTR, all garrison and shipyard missions that were still running when I copied a character over were marked for failure, even the ones with 100% success rate. That's not such a big deal for the garrison missions but, for the shipyard missions, it exposes the ships to a second round of RNG where they can be destroyed. Personally, I'm not planning on starting any new missions on Monday just in case they do the same thing when the patch goes live.

Also, from experience on the PTR, almost all of the gold missions are gone and the salvage yard changes are in effect. The contents of existing crates shouldn't be affected; however, the gold value of the gear and weapon upgrades from the crates are much lower.
    Ships do not get destroyed(atleast all my ones survuve)

10+ Year Old Account
    Owwww Yeaah. Finally

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    When they announced Season end, it was pretty much confirmed it's the 19th.
    I figured as much too...still can imagine they may be worried, cutting it so close.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    It's news to me. What's the weapon called?
    http://legion.wowhead.com/item=14160...-of-the-fallen - Glaive of the Fallen.

It's available during the Demon Invasions only to Demon Hunters, but unless you pre-order, you cannot play a Demon Hunter during the invasions. As someone with physical CE on pre-order I'm a little miffed, but it's been brought up and partially responded too by Blizzard, so they may implement the model elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyptheria View Post
    Transmog is "primary armour type only", so cloth items won't be moggable onto a Demon Hunter because DH primary armour type is leather, not cloth.
    Yeah i understand that. But my question is, how will i be able to get the mogs on my dh? Or can they participate in the invasion event?

I belive the sets you can buy are boa