Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Finally.
    Had no bagspace left at all so will finally be able to empty all my banks and bags !

If you pre ordered you can DH in the invasion events

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    I figured as much too...still can imagine they may be worried, cutting it so close.
    Why would it be close? We'll be looking at a 6 week pre-patch till Legion launch. That's a perfect time frame for them.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz has stated a few times that the patch is coming on the 19th (which is earlier than most pre-patches) to allow folks time to get used to the gui changes, class changes etc., and that the demon invasions, Broken Shore, etc. will start a bit later closer to Legion release (probably in 2-3 weeks). They could always do it sooner, but at least that's what they've said was the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Ships do not get destroyed(atleast all my ones survuve)
    I had two ships destroyed on a naval mission which originally had an 80% success rate. My point was, under normal circumstances, the mission would have had an 80% chance to succeed and only a 20% chance to subject the ships to the RNG that could destroy them. But, by marking the mission as failed, it went right to the RNG which happened to destroy them.

For the mathematically inclined, let's say there's a 10% chance that one or more ships will be destroyed if the mission fails. Normally, when you start a mission with an 80% chance of success, the probability of losing a ship would be (1-.8) x .10 or 2%. But, by marking all of the missions as failures the probability of losing a ship is 10% or 5 times greater.

So, not every ship will be destroyed, it's just more likely than it was for the missions you completed prior to the patch. It just seems safer to me to not start any missions on Monday. After that, it should be fine.

Again, this is supposing that what they have been doing on the PTR will carry over to the patch when it goes live on Tuesday.
    Last edited by wingram; 2016-07-16 at 04:39 AM.

Wooo finally .So hyped.

I bid thee farewell, oh wonderous Mistweaver. You shall always be missed and forever remembered. Rest in peace.

Pouring one out for my alts, RiP 2006-2016, it was a good run.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Why would it be close? We'll be looking at a 6 week pre-patch till Legion launch. That's a perfect time frame for them.
    I don't mean like that...I mean...well this has been the slowest expansion that needs a lot of work...took forever to move out of Alpha. Maybe they were worried about the condition it would be in and weren't prepared till the last moment?

Like today is Friday...I don't think it's often they launch a new update on the weekend. (I could be wrong and I'm just used to another game I used play where the devs never work on weekends)

Quote Originally Posted by Insomlol View Post
    Yeah i understand that. But my question is, how will i be able to get the mogs on my dh? Or can they participate in the invasion event?
    The invasion event which includes the transmog gear for characters will be available for demon hunters to participate in. Not only is the event going to be happening later during the pre-patch time frame, but there are also demon hunter only weapons (warglaives) only obtainable through the invasion event.

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    It's news to me. What's the weapon called?
    Glaive of the Fallen.

http://legion.wowhead.com/item=14160...#same-model-as

It's listed in Wowhead as being the only Warglaive that uses that model. It might not be that flashy, but it accounts for like one of the couple dozen appearance options for Warglaives, counting every Artifact variation, so I feel it's notable in that regard.

how about you give us a services sale so i can play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    http://legion.wowhead.com/item=14160...-of-the-fallen - Glaive of the Fallen.

It's available during the Demon Invasions only to Demon Hunters, but unless you pre-order, you cannot play a Demon Hunter during the invasions. As someone with physical CE on pre-order I'm a little miffed, but it's been brought up and partially responded too by Blizzard, so they may implement the model elsewhere.
    Wait, partially responded to? Where was that? I've been trying to get an answer for over a week.

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    "Father..is it over?"
    "at long last, no garrison lives forever my son"
    "I see only...mission tables before me.."
    Oh dear, if you wanted to get rid of mission tables, there is such a huge disappointment awaiting for you in Legion...
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Deleted
    soo. wait. the US is getting the pre-patch on the 19th and europe is getting it on the 20th? what's with the hate and racism towards europeans!!!

7/19 RIP to Mist weaver Monks, changes got worse every patch until they decided to completely shit on them. Who ever decided to revamp MW Monks you are trash and did a shit job, sincerely all good MW healers.

Quote Originally Posted by ohjolly View Post
    soo. wait. the US is getting the pre-patch on the 19th and europe is getting it on the 20th? what's with the hate and racism towards europeans!!!
    It's probably timezones. Which means it's not racism, you're just an idiot.

In EU its 20July, 4 days more, cant wait.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JaceDraccus View Post
    It's probably timezones. Which means it's not racism, you're just an idiot.
    Even tho the timezones are different. it should still launch at the same date imo. You're just calling me an idiot because you're not european and are getting it 1 day ahead of us

Quote Originally Posted by ohjolly View Post
    Yeah but we get all the exp first so suck it us