Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    If it still speeds up the process of picking the right Champions/Troops for the missions, people will still be using it. That addon wont die anytime soon IF they decide to update it for Legion Mission tables.

If not... RIP MasterPlan. The true carry of this horrible expansion.
    Not sure how much speed up, there's only 6 and you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    The Big Crate of Salvage will become unobtainable when Patch 7.0.3 goes live. It is replaced by Large Crate of Salvage, which will only contain the item level 610 transmog gear, follower upgrades, Draenor trade goods, and garrison resources.
    I know, but it will contain gear for transmog. Your class armor should have been obtained by now.

Except for maybe the shadow priest staff, sorry @Merry Moon

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I am sure it will be updated for the new mission table.

- - - Updated - - -

It is only your booster armor drops. They are nerfing the crate.
    The crates have been told to still drop old armor as well
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    There is like 7 champions aka followers and I think even 5 or 6 active if you use one for a bodyguard.. Not 25 followers like in WoD. You'll have like 2-3 missions available at a time there really is no need for that to automated. (completed paladin order hall campaign in beta) +70hrs
    True. But I still think it will be useful to determine the best compositions

class halls are just garrisons, every 7.0 compatible garrison addon can easily be updated to work with them
    the only differences to "old" garrisons is that you need at least one champion to start a mission and you don't need to fill all 3 slots

Quote Originally Posted by pucca View Post
    class halls are just garrisons
    Nope. Nothing at all alike.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Benigne View Post
    True. But I still think it will be useful to determine the best compositions
    You actually get bonus xp/gold for going over the 100% completion cap in the order hall missions
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    With the imminent demise of the garrison mint, and ultimate decrease in the use of the garrison - I just wanted to pay homage to one of the most useful addons of all time "Masterplan".

It will be sad to see you go, you were with me through the collection of so much gold.

Every time I spend some of that gold, I'll remember your familiar UI and take a passing moment to thank you again.

R.I.P. Masterplan 2014-2016
    im sure they will have something like it for order hall.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

After levelling DH to 110lv I ALREADY have enough of clicking followers in garrison 2.0
    MasterPlan for legion will be "must have" for me.

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    I'm so glad they're gone.

I never let myself be dragged into my guild's boost runs. I simply don't like people that didn't run and finish the content the legit way to touch its rewards, but there was no arguing with my gold-hungry officers and raiders and "everybody is doing doe!!!!", so I had to turn a blind eye...
    So you'd rather be a moralfag and run shitty garrisons instead of effortless money for doing what you would have done anyway?

I didn't run them because I don't need gold. Got most of the stuff on the BMAH when it was current instead of being a poser and acting cool with cliche T3.

When I do want gold I just buy it because I'm not a poorfag.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    You actually get bonus xp/gold for going over the 100% completion cap in the order hall missions
    And the addon will ( in my case hopefully) be updated to achieve this.
    Your point?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by user8972 View Post
    So you'd rather be a moralfag and run shitty garrisons instead of effortless money for doing what you would have done anyway?

I didn't run them because I don't need gold. Got most of the stuff on the BMAH when it was current instead of being a poser and acting cool with cliche T3.

When I do want gold I just buy it because I'm not a poorfag.
    Chill out tough guy.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

It really saved my Garrison. Thank you for that. Lets see what happens in Legion.

all the 3 mission tables are exactly the same with different ids
    once your garrison addon works with 7.0 it will work with class halls because of that

i was talking about updating garrison addons and not what you can do in your class hall or garrison as a player

Order Hall/class hall = Garrison, i thought people would be able to see through a name change. Master Plan ain't going nowhere.

- - - Updated - - -

You clearly don't know what you're talking about. Just being honest here.

Why RIP? My current plan - is to continue playing WOD, so it will still be useful for me.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    Of course I do, just stating facts here.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I'll miss the seemingly endless supply of casual shitlords with way too much gold readily available for Mythic/Heroic sales runs which Garrisons brought. RIP.
    Bought my CM run for 350k, brought to you by Garrisons. Thank you, Blizzard!
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Idk they may do something with Class halls and world quests now?
    It makes sense that it could work with class halls although realisticly there really is no need since the amount of champions you have is limited to 5 so you are probably not gonna be able to send them out on a dozen of missions at a time. For world quests I don't really see how it would be any help at all.

Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    Order Hall/class hall = Garrison, i thought people would be able to see through a name change. Master Plan ain't going nowhere.

- - - Updated - - -

The only resemblance the two share is the Mission table.

People forget that there were other things in the Garrison aside from it ebcause that's ultimately the main reason they ever visited it

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post

People forget that there were other things in the Garrison aside from it ebcause that's ultimately the main reason they ever visited it
    And to be fair the mission table wasn't exactly the problem with the garrison.. Atleast in my opinion the fact that you could do all your gathering and crafting within the confines of your garrison was a bigger issue for me than a mission table I visited once a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    And to be fair the mission table wasn't exactly the problem with the garrison.. Atleast in my opinion the fact that you could do all your gathering and crafting within the confines of your garrison was a bigger issue for me than a mission table I visited once a day.
    The Issue with the Garrison was that itw as the only successful thing in Warlords.

Literally nothing else was worth doing or even given any developer time.

So all there really was to do was Garrisons. It was meant to be supplemental, not the core experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post

Oh i'm sorry, i thought we were talking about Master Plan here. Last i checked Master Plan is an addon for the Garrison table, which is back in legion, you even say so yourself. So there is literally 0 reason to think Master Plan is going anywhere.