Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr4ven View Post
    In EU its 20July, 4 days more, cant wait.
    Well EU is ahead of the US in time, so its basically the same thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormgnoef View Post
    Yeah but we get all the exp first so suck it us
    Yes we get expansions first, thus we have much worse launch problems than US.
    Not a tradeoff I would like to have.

Honestly I can't see why people are so excited.

The invasions won't be coming out until like three weeks after the patch launch all you'll be getting initially is class prunes and the mog system which is good I guess but ultimately it's not new content and we'll still be stuck with the same crap we've had for over a year now.

Quote Originally Posted by ohjolly View Post
    Even tho the timezones are different. it should still launch at the same date imo. You're just calling me an idiot because you're not european and are getting it 1 day ahead of us
    No, I'm not European. I'm not American, either. I'm in New Zealand.

Nice try. Idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post

The invasions won't be coming out until like three weeks after the patch launch all you'll be getting initially is class prunes and the mog system which is good I guess but ultimately it's not new content and we'll still be stuck with the same crap we've had for over a year now.
    - New Mog System : Openning crates, cleaning bags, banks ...etc, trying new outfits
    - Class reworks : Yes it's the biggest pruning that we got in years and it's really bad and that's why i'll take those 6 weeks to test most classes and see if I'll play Legion or not

Salty much?

Let's see. Oh clean out banks, bags, void storage on multiple characters. Go through thousand crates to send to 4 characters to unlock those appearance. That's just the Transmog.

2 or 3 weeks for Blizzard to get EVERYTHING stable for actually Demon Invasions. Like the guy said on the Q&A, they want to make sure everything is running smooth before starting the event.

Most of the community isn't in Beta, didnt want to download PTR, so they don't know how things are with classes. They may want to see which classes they want to play.

Finally the big point.

New content is around the corner. Not long now. So yeah, people are happy we are getting over this major hurdle.

Deleted
    and the time has come... i got 7000 greater salvage boxes to sort through across 9 toons...

Quote Originally Posted by americandavey View Post
    Salty much?

Let's see. Oh clean out banks, bags, void storage on multiple characters. Go through thousand crates to send to 4 characters to unlock those appearance. That's just the Transmog.

2 or 3 weeks for Blizzard to get EVERYTHING stable for actually Demon Invasions. Like the guy said on the Q&A, they want to make sure everything is running smooth before starting the event.

Most of the community isn't in Beta, didnt want to download PTR, so they don't know how things are with classes. They may want to see which classes they want to play.

Finally the big point.

New content is around the corner. Not long now. So yeah, people are happy we are getting over this major hurdle.
    You may want to open those crates this weekend if you want to save some gold.

While the saved crates will still have the same contents in after pre patch, after pre patch all the follower upgrades and class tmog sets that drop from them sell to vendors for coppers isntead of gold, might be worth opening them and mass mailing the boes to an alt to sit in mail storage till after patch

Quote Originally Posted by americandavey View Post
    Salty much?

Finally the big point.

Everything should be stable at the launch of a patch, if it's not stable, why launch it? There's little excuse to wait three weeks to release content and their excuse is equally stupid, it won't take three weeks for people to get used to heavily pruned classes, most people will hate the changes as well without realising the artefact ties in heavily to the classes, the classes are little more than previews at this point whilst you wait for the real deal which will come august 30th.

Transmogrifying isn't content, nor is staring at the salvage yard while you open thousands of crates, Blizzard have been releasing all this crap over hyping the patch people are going to be very disappointed come launch day when it turns out they can't read and they're left wondering why they have little to nothing for three weeks.

You shouldn't have to wait three weeks after a patch to get content when the game hasn't had any new content in over a year, people want content, gating it all is the wrong approach, at the very least invasions should be available the following week after the patch with demon hunters and the broken shore coming later.

10+ Year Old Account

I figured as much.
    No need to reactivate my account then.

Knowing Blizzard it'll be enough to reactivate 1 week before Legions actual launch to see all the content of the prepatch.

Suits me fine, currently busy anyways.

stupid question, are DH available on the 19th for the people that pre-ordered ? or ???

Quote Originally Posted by steellz View Post
    stupid question, are DH available on the 19th for the people that pre-ordered ? or ???
    It says on the post "We’re still determining the exact timing of these events, but players who pre-purchase Legion can expect to be playing a Demon Hunter around the second or third week of August (no later than August 17 globally)."
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

No, they'll be available on the 10th of August or no later than the 17th

Okay I have no idea what that question mark spam at the end means, but no. Demon hunters, as it says RIGHT IN THE POST, will be available halfway through August.

About time!

Token ended week ago, won't resub until they open everything - no more free gold at the moment and still will be like 2-3 weeks to clean up before exp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Wait, partially responded to? Where was that? I've been trying to get an answer for over a week.
    https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/751991077297528832

It's not much of a response as the original post was a little vague, but he's since had a number of replies giving more details. I'd figure he's more likely to see it as part of his own conversation chain.

It is your post after all

Here we are..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    "Father..is it over?"
    "at long last, no garrison lives forever my son"
    "I see only...mission tables before me.."
    xaxaaxaxaxaxaxa
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Too soon!!!!

6 weeks of pre-patch is waaaaaay too much time.. Noone expected it before 2/8-16..
    Also, 19/7 is the day I leave for Sardinia, so it MUST be postponed until I come home...

Let's not forget, there's other stuff to do as well. Dark whispers event is probably next week (?) And the quest line.