Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Less then 10% of the military actually "fight". Most of it is made up of support positions. Infact if you get into the right MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) you can easily land a 6 figure job when you get back into the civilian world. Plenty of execs and CEO's in fortune 500 company's that are prior military too.
    Contrary to every 12 year olds belief......the military is mostly non-combat units and call of duty doesn't give you "experience" or knowledge.
    So you don't disagree with me. But you found a technicality in 4 words of my whole post and wrote an opinion piece over it. Then twisted it into your own rant. Man.. you are pretty good at this internet thing. Which is finding a way to say nothing for no reason to make a point no one cares a fuck about in a subject it has nothing to do with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    In 2015 it was 3 Asians and 3 white guys that look like Bill Gates.
    Biology is a funny thing like that, hard to argue with and yet people still do

Deleted
    " Ankan Bhattacharya, Michael Kural, Allen Liu, Junyao Peng, Ashwin Sah, and Yuan Yao"

Point these names out to all those Americans who want to get rid of immigrants. I'm sure everyone rushes to credit USA USA USA but put credit where it should be and act accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Good at math doesn't mean much.

It is no different from getting the most medals in Olympics.
    You mean that in many countries they are sent to special schools and trained from an early age - without formally attending university (since that would be against the rules) - similarly as athletes in the Olympics used to be "amateurs"?

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    So they have the white kid to keep it American? that how this works?
    gotta have the token

Lol that picture is so stereotype with asians/indians beeing good at math and a nerdy white guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Their team is mostly Asian! lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i see three asian americans on the team. gotta fight fire with fire.
    The first guy looks Indian, which is also Asian.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    even if it becomes more widely accepted in america, i'll just never think of them as asians. asians = epicanthal fold, unless it's native americans.
    Oh my. So racist of you.

-=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Deleted
    All I want to know is what math groupies look like

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    All I want to know is what math groupies look like
    Smart nerds do great with cute Asian girls in my experience

Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon View Post
    Oh my. So racist of you.

no, i just see it as easier for grouping when talking in general.

around here, if i say asians, people know exactly what i mean. if i say middle eastern, they know what i mean. it's more simplistic.

this country needs more asians and less of the more problematic groups

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    this country needs more asians and less of the more problematic groups
    Meh, Driving is already dangerous enough.

Wait, we are being racist, right? Isn't that we are doing?
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Somehow the picture is weird.. the laser sharp focus on them compared to the background makes it look almost photoshopped.
    Anyway, grats I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    Meh, Driving is already dangerous enough.

Wait, we are being racist, right? Isn't that we are doing?
    no i agree

driver less cars soon tho, so yeah asians not so bad in the long run

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Yes, we know. That doesn't mean americans, in general, care. While you're technically correct, it's not like people in the US care about being factually correct, just "correct."

Only sorta. Asian in the US tends to mean east asian. Western asia is more commonly referred to as indian/middle eastern. Even though we apparently won the math competition, we suck at geography.
    no, we just understand the differences. much like sub sahara african vs northern african.

That team looks like it could use some diversity

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    That team looks like it could use some diversity
    We got what? 3 Chinese Americans, 2 Indian Americans, and 1 God only knows, that's pretty diverse if you ask me.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Math is awesome. Make great discoveries, guys.

EDIT: reminds me of Terence Tao.
    Last edited by Osmeric; 2016-07-16 at 02:08 PM.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    We got what? 3 Chinese Americans, 2 Indian Americans, and 1 God only knows, that's pretty diverse if you ask me.
    In before a bunch of women start crying that the maths contest was sexist because they didn't give a female a free ride. NOT DIVERSE ENOUGH!

The tall guy could be from middle east.

I know many people get upset when I say this.
    Middle East are white people.

There are lots of smart people there too.
    Like Dr Boom, they are good at bombs.