Poll: And the raspberry goes to?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremeties View Post
    Death Knight for sure. It's the same ole shit we've had since the class was introduced years ago. And how do people NOT like the Warriors? That place looks incredible.
    It's all just the same golden shiny stuff everywhere... it just blurs together in a mess. And it's filled with mostly nameless NPC guards and the few people that do have names are just random Vrykul or Val'kyr we've never seen before. All the other order halls have classic heroes and trainers of their class present. Warriors just don't have... anything.

2 part answer here. First being Deathknights. I think they kind of get shafted with Acherus, as they've been going back there forever already. I think it would have been a better choice to give them somewhere like Halls of Reflection, or maybe even just the bottom floor of ICC or something.

Second is warrior. I don't dislike the warrior class hall. I actually really like it. However I can see alot of people feeling like that isn't the type of warrior they always felt they were playing. My personal brain lore for my warrior was just an enraged werewolf, wildly swinging axes. Doesn't really fit their class hall imo.

i think they all are pretty great.. some more than others but since that wasn't an option i chose the monk hall since i'm not really a fan of asian architecture.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    .... The sole reason as to why it's the Wandering Isle is BECAUSE of the fact that the temple complex at TIger's Peak is destroyed.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    tigers peak was destroyed
    it was destroyed so they didn't have to explain why they chose the dumb ass isle, not the other way around.

I think every class hall is great. The warrior one with this asgardian theme is just incredible, it reminds me of the movie Thor, pure awesomeness.
    Btw DKs can go to hell.. They had their class hall since wotlk and now that everyone else gets their own, they are pissed that they didn't get a new one. Acherus is fine, deal with it.

I think the priest one was a complete disaster and deserves a rework. I enjoyed the monk one though.

Warrior hands down. Not because of the aesthetics, but the fact it's far more the Vrykul hall than a warrior class hall like the others.

The Rogue Class Hall is actually pretty awesome.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I tried them all on beta, and this is a fairly easy call for the worst. Hands-down, DK and Monk have the worst. DK is just Archerus with literally nothing changed other than it's location and 1 extra flight master. So by far and away DK is the worst since they don't get anything new at all. Likewise #2 is Monk, since their area is just a Panderia area with at least a few minor changes. None of the others are anywhere near as close to as bad as DK and Monk, since those 2 weren't original content like all of the others.

Rogue is *almost* not new content, but it has so many cool little things that it makes up for that by far to be pretty cool.

As far as best...that's up to each person and what they like. I'd say Druid, DH, and Lock to me were probably my favorite.

Also, from reading the comments here...I think some folks are confusing this thread as far as what they liked with the class hall and the whole class hall/artifact questline. Those are pretty different. Although best/worst hall+artifact questline would make a great poll and thread too. In some cases there are some classes/specs with great hall/artifact questlines but mediocre halls.
    Last edited by Auxora; 2016-07-15 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    so youre bitching about a class hall for a class you dont even intend on playing...
    This made me laugh also. I mained a Shadow Priest back in TBC when it was hard to find a raid spot even though I could compete for top dps, and when I complained that I couldn't pvp with a healer people told me to reroll or find a good rogue to play with, like good players are abundant. Not to mention it took somewhere on the order of 8 to 10 days of game time to level to 70 back then, and weeks more to gear up with honor, and months to gear up in arena gear, where as you can do the leveling in 2 days (or 60 dollars) now and gear up in a day in ashran. People are getting worryingly thin skinned.

10+ Year Old Account
    warrior`s hands down , it looks like a paladin bath house

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    The Rogue Class Hall is actually pretty awesome.
    Despite being partially reused from Wrath I really like it, and I feel it has a good selection of npcs and champions. I also really like how instead of just slapping you with the 'choose artifact ' ui you talk to three different npcs to hear their ideas first. And I like being part of a council of leaders.

As a Death Knight, I'm perfectly okay with Acherus. It would make no sense to have something else. Acherus was taken over by the Ebon Blade, it's our order's base of operations, and Necropoli are not bound to a single location, so it makes so much sense that we would just fly it over to the Broken Shore in the face of this new threat.

I've seen people suggesting Icecrown Citadel and other things because of our new partnership with the Lich King, but most don't realize, the Lich King isn't working with the Ebon Blade, the Lich King is only working with the Deathlord (the PC). He talks only to you. Bringing everyone back to Icecrown would reveal the secret to Azeroth that there is still something going on there, remember Bolvar told us to tell everyone he was dead.

The only thing I could even think of as an alternative Order Hall would be another Necropolis, but why? We don't need a second one. Two expansions from now everyone will have forgotten about their class halls, while ours will still be somewhat relevant to us, and at lelast received some much needed updates.

I'm kinda torn on the warrior one. I think it looks very nice, but it doesn't have any old characters in it like the others do. I understand why this is so since it's a vrykul based one, but I'd rather be able to see familiar faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    And that's not even the worst part... watch this:
    [video=youtube;9ZV3DPDwtvU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZV3DPDwtvU[video]

IMO Black Rook Hold would be gadzilion times better for our class hall...
    Aard vörk pejs off

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    Skyhold is the only one that feels a bit off thematically to me, I understand it's hard making something that fits every Warrior as it's such a broad theme and everyone views their Warrior in a different way, but having mained the same Warrior for 10 years I really don't identify with the Valhalla theme, it feels like it's made for the Vrykul race rather than the Warrior class. Not too keen on the color of the place either, I suspect they went for everything to look golden but it's got this red/orangish tint which makes it look off and unfortunately it's the only color in the entire place.

The coolest one is Shaman imo, followed by Druid.
    Some of the class halls and artifacts feel better for some races than others. As a human warrior, I'm ok with the warrior hall since vrykul are our ancestors and all, the apple not falling far from the tree. Then I see orc warriors walking around with an ancient vrykul sword enchanted with elven magic and held by the first human king. In a vrykul hall! It feels quite awkward.

OT, the priest hall must be the worst, it's just a big space with barely anything on it. It's like a giant house with a table and two chairs.
    Last edited by Azahel; 2016-07-15 at 11:30 PM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    it was destroyed so they didn't have to explain why they chose the dumb ass isle, not the other way around.
    Erm.... Early Legion alpha had the Tiger's Peak as the Monk Order Hall......

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Halanad View Post
    Ravenholdt Manor doesn't exist anymore. Wrathion burned it down before he left for Pandaria.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    ravenholdt is ash
    I guess they can't rebuild anything in this game? (stormwind??)

Quote Originally Posted by c000 View Post
    I guess they can't rebuild anything in this game? (stormwind??)
    its allready known about by the whole red dragonflight, so if they rebuild it, it will be burnt down again

also the ravenholdts are gone.. .so it wouldent be ravenholdt manor.. it would just be a manor...