Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Ask Mr. Robot simulator is now updated with the latest patch for all DPS specs.

Anyone can easily verify all of the updates. For example, A Murder of Crows was buffed to 2160% of AP, which you can verify on the spell page. The damage formula shows 1.35 * attack power, because we're calculating the damage per tick (over 16 ticks), for a total of 2160% of AP over the full duration.

If you want to sim the power of different artifact traits, you can easily edit them or add/remove relics in the simulator. Just click on any part of the artifact interface to change it - that easy. Here's a 1-minute video showing all of the character customizations in the simulator.

If you have questions, you can also hit us up in our discord chat channel.
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro89 View Post
    Don't suppose there's any way to disable the Whistle sound when you use Dire Beast? Hearing that every 10+ seconds is driving me insane.
    Yep you play with no sounds (except alerts ofc) like every other raider.

Quote Originally Posted by kensai666 View Post
    Yep you play with no sounds (except alerts ofc) like every other raider.
    Why disable sounds? Some people like them. One of the best experiences of raiding at the time was listening to Prof Farnzworth (I mean Putricide) in ICC.
    I understand a lot of people turn game sounds off, but I happen to like them as they add some fun to encounters. This is my opinion obviously, and I won't tell people they should play with them on, much like you shouldn't tell someone to turn them off "because everyone does it."
    To answer the question though, as of now there's no way to turn it off on its own, and only hope that an addon comes out that played something else or mutes it.

Deleted
    Disable gamesound, enable dialogesound and find / write an addon that send the sound you wanna hear to the masterchannel.

Think you can do this with weakauras.
    Last edited by mmoce05f62edcb; 2016-07-14 at 08:46 AM.

since im gonna roll BM hunter in legion (actually im mm) , what's our stat priority ? is just to know if i must change my crit gems / enchants for another ones

[BEAST MASTERY]Legion Alpha Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisha View Post
    since im gonna roll BM hunter in legion (actually im mm) , what's our stat priority ? is just to know if i must change my crit gems / enchants for another ones
    Mastery will be the "Go-to". Haste right behind it. The others are a toss up atm due to tuning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whats the rotation for bm in legion i mean it isnt the same as it is in wod correct?
    mr pickles

Im also planning playing BM in legion, i've seen on many other class/specc threads that they rank the current situation when it comes to toolkit and numbers in:

Single targer burst damage, single target steady damage out put, cleave damage and AoE damage.

They rank it by: tier 1 (the best or one of the better) tier 2 (Above average but not the best), tier 3 (Average), tier 4 (below average or worst).

Could anyone who've been playing alot of beta BM and has a good knowledge of the BM current toolkit and numbers rank us by the above named criterias. Would be really interesting for us who don't have the same experience and knowledge.

I apologize in advance for my not so proper English

Quote Originally Posted by Icingdeath View Post
    Not sure what was done recently but I've been finding it harder to hold aggro on elites when testing with mop raid content.

The other thing I realise is that with tranquil shot gone, there's no means for us to knock magic buffs off which pretty much blocks us from soloing encounters that have heal components. That's something I can live with I guess but pet threat is a concern
    I have had some aggro issues with oets even with growl on and md to them. It is odd since the hunter itself does way less dmg and only has 1 to 3 shots depending on talents. Pet interaction over all has changed before if you tagged 5 mobs your pet would fight each one after 1 died now the pet runs back to you until sent back.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snr View Post
    Im also planning playing BM in legion, i've seen on many other class/specc threads that they rank the current situation when it comes to toolkit and numbers in:

Single targer burst damage, single target steady damage out put, cleave damage and AoE damage.

They rank it by: tier 1 (the best or one of the better) tier 2 (Above average but not the best), tier 3 (Average), tier 4 (below average or worst).

Could anyone who've been playing alot of beta BM and has a good knowledge of the BM current toolkit and numbers rank us by the above named criterias. Would be really interesting for us who don't have the same experience and knowledge.

I apologize in advance for my not so proper English
    In a spec competition, following your tier rankings, BM gets a 2 or 3 in every category. It's also the only Hunter spec to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Primi View Post
    It seems there's many errors in the datamining...
    Crows shows as a LVL30 talent,Sentinel has a 1.5 s cooldown...Anyway the talent calculator seems to be correct and updated (at least the changes that makes sense...I HIGHLY doubt they are gonna let you spam sentinel).
    As someone pointed out, Crows is going T30 for SV only. And Sentinel got a GCD increase to 1.5 seconds so you don't accidentally smash it twice. Recharge is still the same, just got some protection against using 2 of them at once if you smash your keys too much with high latency.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallebarry View Post
    Mastery will be the "Go-to". Haste right behind it. The others are a toss up atm due to tuning.

Isn't haste and crit still rather close ?

I've not seen many top hunters go for haste as second on beta, they seem to be going for crit.

However that could be simply for mythic +, so not entirely sure about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Isn't haste and crit still rather close ?

I've not seen many top hunters go for haste as second on beta, they seem to be going for crit.

However that could be simply for mythic +, so not entirely sure about it.
    It's been a back and forth between players. Haste and crit both do different things, but their end goal is entirely the same, to gain regen. It could come close to a <=>, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    As someone pointed out, Crows is going T30 for SV only. And Sentinel got a GCD increase to 1.5 seconds so you don't accidentally smash it twice. Recharge is still the same, just got some protection against using 2 of them at once if you smash your keys too much with high latency.
    According to wowhead Sentinel is a 30 second recharge now, while it was 20 seconds before.
    Dibbler <Electric Sheep> - Mythic raiding 7/7, 2/3, 10 hours/week

FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stat priority has not changed with legion, its still:

Weapon DPS
    Agility
    Mastery
    Haste 19%'ish then = critical
    Versatility

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbolt View Post

Weapon DPS
    Agility
    Mastery
    Versatility
    Prepatch stat priority is:
    Wdps ~= Agi > AP > Haste ~= Vers ~= Mastery ~= Crit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehraxus View Post
    Prepatch stat priority is:
    Wdps ~= Agi > AP > Haste ~= Vers ~= Mastery ~= Crit
    And where exactly did you find this info

7+ Year Old Account
    On the Trueshot Lodge discord server. Azor posted all of his sim goodies there.
    Last edited by Nehraxus; 2016-07-16 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbolt View Post

Weapon DPS
    Agility
    Mastery
    Versatility
    Fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawndell View Post
    And where exactly did you find this info
    This is current simc results for pre-patch.
    Last edited by Freerunz; 2016-07-16 at 01:01 PM.