Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Ok, here's the problem I have with you. These refugees coming over through Greece or on boats or wherever? They're unarmed. Even the terrorists they bring with them? Unarmed. What you call "cold blooded heartless defense"? That's murder. And on the scale you suggest we do it? Mass murder. Ramp it up a notch and we're talking genocide.

That's the problem I have with you. Border control shooting at people is fine if they're defending against an ACTUAL invasion of troops with arms. Shooting at unarmed civilians? That's not okay. And you've just crossed the line here.
    Please read this:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hegira
    Suddenly lots of things make sense.

Go ask original Pakistani what they like about their cultural enrichment.

And this? Straight up neonazi propaganda.
    If you know the history of this quote then you would know that it is a a comment on the hypocrisy of governments that proclaim the absolute equality of their citizens but give power and privileges to a small elite. You know... the thing EXTREMEleft likes to do.

Tomato, tomatoe. You're a psychopathical neonazi twisting semantics to justify mass murder. I should call the fucking cops on your ass based on pure principle. What you're doing is incitement.
    Nope. You're just so far on the left that you everything else that is moderate or right is neonazi to you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    My point exactly, because you did not have to. The worst the condition is, the more people will demand radical solutions. If you cant forsee that, not sure what to tell you. Buckle up?
    The conditions are far from being considered blood-worthy.
    Yes we pride ourselves of having built a society where calling for blood is a thing of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    He didn't say refugees he said migrants

- - - Updated - - -

Migrants is anybody moving in....
    Migrants are people who move around from place to place for work. Typically its like the migrants who come to do tobacco in the U.S from mexico. They work the season then go back to mexico. Migrants dont stay.

10+ Year Old Account
    JUGNEWS: As the Muslim's slaughter people in the streets by the hundreds internet warriors are paying a far heavier price. Countless people have wasted precious hours of sleep arguing on the internet.
    Reminder to self, this is what your dealing with on mmo-c ot
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Incidentally, I have no issue with deceiving stupid people.
    I consider anyone right of Obama to be stupid, actually.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    You mean world you know that hasnt been burned by pathological alturism in the past.
    it's not psychopathy but simply caring for your own first.
    "world that hasn't been burned by pathological altruism"

The fuck does THAT even mean.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    "world that hasn't been burned by pathological altruism"

The fuck does THAT even mean.
    For example Sweden. A country so alturistic, politicians feel sorry for being ass fucked by supposedly "opressed" group. A country so open and tolerant that it ashamed of its own history as if it was crime to have your own identity and uphold it.

The conditions are far from being considered blood-worthy.
    Yes we pride ourselves of having built a society where calling for blood is a thing of the past.
    But its not a thing from the past, you still have them lol. Did i once say we should kill anyone? I said what you view now is the begining if your track record stays on corse. It might not even be outsider blood, could even be leadership blood. People like you claimed UK would never vote to leave the european union. You really dont have much insight on populations in general if you believe they pride themselves on others impeding their own quality of life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    We tend to send people back to cuba once they are healthy again after a dangerous trip.
    Cuba isn't really comparable to the situation we have at hand for many reasons.
    First off the level of desperation. Secondly the geography of the trip, the Mediterranean doesn't have a bottleneck really. Third, the nature of the migration. We are getting a mix of people that used to be absorbed by Libya. We can't send them to Libya as most of them arent even libyans.

- - - Updated - - -

But its not a thing from the past, you still have them lol. Did i once say we should kill anyone? I said what you view now is the begining if your track record stays on corse. It might not even be outsider blood, could even be leadership blood. People like you claimed UK would never vote to leave the european union. You really dont have much insight on populations in general if you believe they pride themselves on others impeding their own quality of life.
    I really fail to see the comparison between Brexit and people asking for blood. Keep in mind "asking for blood" isn't a metaphor. We're talking quite literally.

- - - Updated - - -

For example Sweden. A country so alturistic, politicians feel sorry for being ass fucked by supposedly "opressed" group. A country so open and tolerant that it ashamed of its own history as if it was crime to have your own identity and uphold it.
    Sweden is burning?!

- - - Updated - - -

Please read this:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hegira
    Suddenly lots of things make sense.

Go ask original Pakistani what they like about their cultural enrichment.

If you know the history of this quote then you would know that it is a a comment on the hypocrisy of governments that proclaim the absolute equality of their citizens but give power and privileges to a small elite. You know... the thing EXTREMEleft likes to do.

Nope. You're just so far on the left that you everything else that is moderate or right is neonazi to you.
    There is NOTHING moderate or even RIGHT in what you are proposing.
    What you told us is right from nutso territory. It does NOT have a political demonination worthy of being mentioned.

I really fail to see the comparison between Brexit and people asking for blood. Keep in mind "asking for blood" isn't a metaphor. We're talking quite literally.
    Its all the same thing, population unrest. The more their quality of life lowers, the more radical people get. The most radicals already ask for blood, you have seen it. It can only go up if it deteriorate, not down. You are not more evolved then Africa or the middle east. Your living condition are simply better. You are not more evolved then the Revolution era either, you simply have good life condition enough that mass murdering your leaders is not really needed. If it was, people would.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2016-07-16 at 11:45 AM.

Deleted
    I stand in awe at the people that respond to Djalil, or that creature Kangaroo or w/e his nickname is.
    These guys are so brainfucked, its like talking to a fear conditioned patient, only this time is cuck conditioned.

Btw wtf is going on, i havent been infracted for like a week. Endus is in vacation or what?

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2016-07-16 at 03:52 PM.

Deleted
    Its all the same thing, population unrest. The more their quality of life lowers, the more radical people get. The most radicals already ask for blood, you have seen it. It can only go up if it deteriorate, not down. You are not more evolved then Africa or the middle east. Your living condition are simply better.
    No it's not all the same thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    I stand in awe at the people that respond to Djalil, or that creature Kangaroo or w/e his nickname is.
    These guys are so brainfucked, its like talking to a fear conditioned patient, only this time is cuck conditioned.

Btw wtf is going on. i havent been infracted for like a week. Endus is in vacation or what?
    Dat contribution.
    Moderation failing as usual.

No it's not all the same thing.
    Then keep being surprised by people like Dzudzadzo. There can only be more like him, not less, if things get worst. Keep getting surprised by people voting to leave your union. Thats just poor insight on your part. Everybody outside, see it coming. Self righteousness and the felling of moral superiority is and will always be the problem here. Its what made your current mess, its whats making all the messes.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2016-07-16 at 11:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cuba, and South America, is not Islamic. Feel bad for Europe, their cheap labour is kinda nutso. Too be honest, if the US gets overrun by immigrants, we buy more tortillas. Europe getting their cheap labor from North Africa...good luck

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    This is coming from a white supremacist
    but whatever floats your boat champ, stay edgy
    Hey put that old quote at your signature, maybe sane but misguided people see the truth.

Deleted
    Its all the same thing, population unrest. The more their quality of life lowers, the more radical people get. The most radicals already ask for blood, you have seen it. It can only go up if it deteriorate, not down. You are not more evolved then Africa or the middle east. Your living condition are simply better. You are not more evolved then the Revolution era either, you simply have good life condition enough that mass murdering your leaders is not really needed. If it was, people would.
    Yes, these terrorists living in the ~6th largest economy in the world, with free healthcare, and all the opportunities that affords clearly have a low quality of life.
    Why don't they move to a country with the laws they desire then? It would do a lot of people a massive favour.
    Last edited by mmoc9445a9ffa9; 2016-07-16 at 11:54 AM.

Deleted
    Nah I don't feel like misleading edgy 14 year olds
    Misguiding? Its misguiding if its the truth?
    Also seen the term used but not sure what edgy means? Like emotionaly sensible something like that?
    Arent those the crying leftist?

Crying leftists? That's rich coming from the side with a massive victim complex on this site
    Can't get any more "Victim" than being targeted by Terrorist Attacks; Or is that not enough Victim for you? If so, when do you feel it's the appropriate time for the western people to start perceiving themselves as victims?

10+ Year Old Account
    Crying leftists? That's rich coming from the side with a massive victim complex on this site
    "Wah Endus banned me because I said white people are superior and should rule over blacks and muslims, wah I'm so persecuted"

You guys need to find a safe space forum for your views, like /pol/
    i had a chuckle as you brought up Endus, like he is some public figure, dare I say leader, to protect you from us crazy right-wingers. No....hes a shaman moderator on an a world of Warcraft forum.

Deleted
    "Wah Endus banned me because I said white people are superior and should rule over blacks and muslims, wah I'm so persecuted"

You guys need to find a safe space forum for your views, like /pol/
    Endus infracted me countless times, and many other right wing users on this forum, for absolutely no reason.
    But im far from crying, i saw your coleagues literally cry cos Trump might follow the law, and not let illegal immigrants stay in USA, one of many examples.

Also quote me where i said whites should rule over blacks and muslims. I said whites have some superior traits over blacks, like IQ, like level of civilisation. And its scientifically true, just search google.
    Why wont you stand tall for once, be fair and quote what i really said and not what you think i said.

Safe space? Arent you the weak cucks that want safe spaces while banning and reporting everyone who wont agree with you?
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2016-07-16 at 12:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least I'm not the one feeling persecuted by a moderator on a WoW forum

Only reason I brought him up is because you people keep bitching about him all the time.
    He's MMOC's version of "Thanks Obama"
    No. You brought him up because you have no mind of your own, and want him to silence people you disagree with.