Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Minka View Post
    And why is this bad o0?
    It's bad for me, because I love the old model and I don't like the new one. It's as if they are deleting my toon

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Really? Still 6 weeks+ until Legion.

Stupid by Blizzard. Not all of us have completed Mythic yet.
    Lol and why not?

Man, they're rushing to their deaths a bit faster than I expected. I figured they'd stall as long as they could.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlore View Post
    This doesn't mean demon hunter early access starts next week does it?
    Are you sure you know how to read?

Good luck to anyone still paying a subscription, I hope the pre-patch is enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    When they announced Season end, it was pretty much confirmed it's the 19th.
    They usually hedge a lot to allow for tech difficulties that could boot the patch to the next week. They must be pretty confident at this point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JaceDraccus View Post
    No, I'm not European. I'm not American, either. I'm in New Zealand.

Nice try. Idiot.
    Wow! I thought you Kiwis were a kind people. Obviously you're just as obnoxious as the worst american. Being offensive and unable to give an answer without calling someone an idiot.

7+ Year Old Account
    So we can definitely not start grinding PVP rank, right? I was able to gain PvP rank on PTR, so I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ohjolly View Post
    Wow! I thought you Kiwis were a kind people. Obviously you're just as obnoxious as the worst american. Being offensive and unable to give an answer without calling someone an idiot.
    And you're unable to comprehend why timezones could mean you (and me) technically get the patch 'a day later' without resorting to victimisation and crying 'racism against Europeans' (which doesn't exist).

Yes, I'm so very sure that Blizzard arranged the continents and the way the world turns towards the sun just because they hate Europeans and don't want you to get the patch for a video game at the same time as America. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Malus416 View Post
    I was able to gain PvP rank on PTR, so I'm not sure.
    Are you one of thoses idiotic owls that spammed prickling thorns all day long? -.-

It was bugged at some point, but you could never officially gain ranks at level 100 on the ptr, except your medaillion.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Really? Still 6 weeks+ until Legion.

Stupid by Blizzard. Not all of us have completed Mythic yet.
    If they released it, you will complain, if they delayed, you will complain too. People like you need to seriously fade the hell away and find another community to pollute. By the way, Mythics aren't going anywhere. You can still do them during the pre-patch if you were too busy being the president of the United States during the last year and two months.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpalerEU View Post
    If they released it, you will complain, if they delayed, you will complain too. People like you need to seriously fade the hell away and find another community to pollute. By the way, Mythics aren't going anywhere. You can still do them during the pre-patch if you were too busy being the president of the United States during the last year and two months.
    Knew someone would get their knickers in a twist over that post.

Was taking the piss. I've been waiting for Legion pre-patch for months. Eager to roll new toons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Minka View Post
    And why is this bad o0?
    If you have to ask that, any explanation attempt would be futile.

Old models are still there, but the old animations will be gone.

For everyone of us that used the old models because of that, our character as we loved it for the last 10 years will cease to exist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JaceDraccus View Post
    And you're unable to comprehend why timezones could mean you (and me) technically get the patch 'a day later' without resorting to victimisation and crying 'racism against Europeans' (which doesn't exist).

Yes, I'm so very sure that Blizzard arranged the continents and the way the world turns towards the sun just because they hate Europeans and don't want you to get the patch for a video game at the same time as America. /s
    jesus christ on a cracker. You really are something special. Obviously I didn't mean that blizzard is racist against europeans... Oo

Never go full retard

Deleted
    Does this include the new spell animations?

Thanks.

i can't wait to empty all my vault, chest, banck, inventory from all my hundreds of items in there

Deleted
    the only good thing is that jaylock is now a confirmed super troll.

anyways i am very excited for the class changes

I really think its lame the people that have the CE preordred can't get the demon hunter early access. How hard is it for Amazon/Blizzard to issue a code to those people? You cancel, then you can no longer play the demon hunter. Its not that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus93 View Post
    Does this include the new spell animations?

Thanks.
    Yes! And ofc the new animations as well