Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

So, what are you planning to do..

..after you have all your bags, crates, bank, void storage and transmog sorted after the pre-patch next week?

What are you going to do to learn your new class?

Spam dungeons and maybe do HFC if i can be arsed.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    learn my paladin hunter warlock disc priest classes.

Play through the DH starting zone then go back to my mains for the event.

10+ Year Old Account
    Setup weakauras, I slacked on those despite being in beta.

But the upside is that I know two specs of my class by heart playing for months now and third one is coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by creb99 View Post
    ..after you have all your bags, crates, bank, void storage and transmog sorted after the pre-patch next week?

Wait for my Demon Hunter. Got bags, rep tokens and gold lined up.

Finish levelling every healing class to 100, then decide which one I want to play by trying them all out. That's about it really. Prob put the game down until release.

Nothing, since it's still WoD.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll prob do just a normal HFC, maybe an LFR one if there's no groups going, just to relearn rotations and pick up a bit of extra transmog. However... what it looks like at 100 isn't what it'll look like at 110 with an artifact, so I won't spend much time at it.

I'll be soloing legacy raids and picking up any transmog pieces that I am missing from my collection.
    My guess is once the actual expansion releases, I won't have the time to go back to farm old content.

Fix addons and weak auras, learn how to play my alts and farm more transmog items.

10+ Year Old Account
    Run around Tanaan to get a general feel for the class changes that I haven't figured out on the PTR (all three specs I haven't tested yet), look into running Mythic dungeons for the heirloom trinkets, spam invasions once they're available to get the weapons and transmog sets, roll up a demon hunter once they're available, and maybe finally motivate to finish up Draenor Pathfinder by using said Demon Hunter to cheese the treasure-hunting (Aviana's Feather and Gliding while that's on cooldown is gonna make it cake).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    Invasions will most likely take a lot of time. Don't want to miss those never-to-be-seen-again transmog sets. Gotta catch em all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Invasions will most likely take a lot of time. Don't want to miss those never-to-be-seen-again transmog sets. Gotta catch em all.
    That part of the pre-patch won't be coming for a couple weeks (no later than Aug 16th or whatever they said)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    That part of the pre-patch won't be coming for a couple weeks (no later than Aug 16th or whatever they said)
    No i think Aug 16 is the Demon hunters, so the actual invasion shit will probably start around the 2nd, with the doomsayers rocking up around the 26th

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Nothing, since it's still WoD.

But no, I'll be seeing which other specs I might enjoy other than my usual 3/4.

Deleted
    Incursions and Diversions

Around the second or third week of August (no later than August 17 globally), after you’ve had time to play around with the patch and get a feel for the changes, some angry invaders are going to start dropping out of the skies over Azeroth.
    Anyway, that's what I'll be doing once those start.

Before that, other games, with some leveling mixed in. Up to 11 Horde, 3 Alliance level 100s now, gotta get towards the 12+12 goal slowly.

I will be opening up the many stacks of salvage crates I have, then trying to motivate myself to at least passably learn the changes on my Lock to tide me over for the next month until I change to Havoc come Legion. But it all feels rather pointless as it always does in the final weeks before a new expansion launches....

Quote Originally Posted by creb99 View Post

next week ? why wait now is the best time to clean them no point selling on ah atm as eveyrone and their mother tries to sell everything and you have to send greens to each alt-type anyway so why not sort it out now during weekend so on wednesday you just open mails and watch all this sexy transmog landing in yyou wardrobe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghiroza View Post
    I will be opening up the many stacks of salvage crates I have
    Why open them after the prepatch hits? Won't their contents be heavily nerfed then? Item values will drop like crazy, and money will be gone?

Or will the salvage boxes be as good after the patch? Not what I've been hearing though.