Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    I am, nothing can stop that except my family
    And what exactly, are you, that levels you on the level of Society?

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    And what exactly, are you, that levels you on the level of Society?
    They can't stop me from being selfish, I don't give money to starving people, that is selfish but they don't anything about that

Deleted
    They can't stop me from being selfish, I don't give money to starving people, that is selfish but they don't anything about that
    The only reason you get away with it, is because Society wills it.

If Society willed it to have you executed by virtue of your Personal Number, Date of Birth, origin, name, You name it - It'd be like that.

Cause collateral structure.

If you hypothetically die/stop contributing, Society still carries on.

See the pattern here?

It kinda takes A LOT of people/momentum, to remotely put a dent into Society.

The only reason you get away with it, is because Society wills it.

If Society willed it to have you executed by virtue of your Personal Number, Date of Birth, origin, name, You name it - It'd be like that.

Cause collateral structure.

If you hypothetically die/stop contributing, Society still carries on.

See the pattern here?

It kinda takes A LOT of people/momentum, to remotely put a dent into Society.
    You said I am no position to be selfish, I clearly am because I can be selfish whenever I want to, I don't give money to starving people, I only spend time with people I like, I only do things that I like
    That's all selfish and I am in a position to be that

Deleted
    You said I am no position to be selfish, I clearly am because I can be selfish whenever I want to, I don't give money to starving people, I only spend time with people I like, I only do things that I like
    That's all selfish and I am in a position to be that
    It's on such a small scale, compared to Society, that it's largely irrelevant.

but the point stands, since Society does not want you to insult people without punishment, then that is the way you shall live.

It's on such a small scale, compared to Society, that it's largely irrelevant.
    So? You said I am no position to be selfish, I am in position to be selfish when I want to

Deleted
    So? You said I am no position to be selfish, I am in position to be selfish when I want to
    It was in a context of Society. You abide by Societies laws ; Your freedom being a virtue of it not being against Society.

Society as a whole do not benefit from making it illegal to be emotional
    Sure. But when those emotions lead to actions that negatively influence society, the law steps in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Good. I hope other countries follow suit and take serious action against hate speech.
    Because fighting hate speech is oh so much mor important that actually doing something for the sake and future of your nation and people, right?

fucking hell Germany, what sort of repressive, beat wife have you become?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    Because fighting hate speech is oh so much mor important that actually doing something for the sake and future of your nation and people, right?
    It's a good thing, no-one gains from Hate Speech.

It was in a context of Society. You abide by Societies laws ; Your freedom being a virtue of it not being against Society.
    I do what I want to unless family or close friends strongly disapproves of it, society can't influence that

yeah,hate speach the hatespeachers,gj internet

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Zero View Post
    Sure. But when those emotions lead to actions that negatively influence society, the law steps in.
    How does being angry at someone for spreading rumors about you and glaring at them and shaking your fist at them negatively influence society?

Deleted
    I do what I want to unless family or close friends strongly disapproves of it, society can't influence that
    Pretty sure that if Society deems that you deserve Capital Punishment (See ; Jail, Death, Isolation, etc.), that you have approximately 0, to say about that.

You either cope, or git out.

Society wins. It's like Blackjack. The house always wins.

It's a good thing, no-one gains from Hate Speech.
    While we're at it, we could stand to do something about badthink. I can barely believe that people are still allowed to go around thinking bad things in the current year.

Pretty sure that if Society deems that you deserve Capital Punishment (See ; Jail, Death, Isolation, etc.), that you have approximately 0, to say about that.

I still do what I want to regardless of society

Deleted
    How does being angry at someone for spreading rumors about you and glaring at them and shaking your fist at them negatively influence society?
    Promotes a non-constructive attitude amongst people.

Causes Social Conflicts, distracts from working functions, causes the need for taking care of it in case of escalation.

It costs society that people fight, basically.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    While we're at it, we could stand to do something about badthink. I can barely believe that people are still allowed to go around thinking bad things in the current year.
    There is a difference between thinking and lashing out.

I still do what I want to regardless of society
    Right, try stop paying your taxes and get back to me with how that is working out for you.

Or selling national secrets.

I'm glad that in the current year where deity-based religions are dying out that you've found a different altar to worship at.

Right, try stop paying your taxes and get back to me with how that is working out for you.

Or selling national secrets.
    I am not paying any taxes, if I had an income I would want to pay taxes because it benefits me
    I don't have access to any national secrets

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I'm glad that in the current year where deity-based religions are dying out that you've found a different altar to worship at.
    I am stating facts, not worshipping.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not paying any taxes
    I don't have access to any national secrets
    Are you living on Social benefits?