Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Some people really have to do some research into history.
    Druid since Feb. 06

Quote Originally Posted by Xe4ro View Post
    Some people really have to do some research into history.
    Ok.
    I for one, find it extremely rude to intend to stay in a given host country for years without trying to learn the language. You respect the rules of the house you visit. Basic common sense IMO.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Yeah it must be an inferior gene or something.
    Your witch nose and your O type blood are recessives, so you are right, inferio cough cough... sorry... recessive being.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    Your witch nose and your O type blood are recessives, so you are right, inferio cough cough... sorry... recessive being.
    WTF is a witch nose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    WTF is a witch nose
    Use google, but witch or jew/arab nose give the same result.

Sadly even if some iranians think they are persians and not arabs, they should'nt get those "more than ugly piece of recessive dna". Such a shame, an insult to Deus.

Funny part, is when you figure out that a white arab, is in fact, the progeria physic. .

What a nice evolution.
    Last edited by mmoca1e94eb7cd; 2016-07-16 at 12:30 PM.

Deleted
    It's just one big Multi-culti party really!

Nah I kid, it's a powder keg that slowly keeps rolling towards a fire.

Deleted
    Oh... Paraclef. Its going to take 15 minutes to dechiper what you're saying hold on.

- - - Updated - - -

Use google, but witch or jew/arab nose give the same result.

Sadly even if some iranians think they are persians and not arabs, they should'nt get those "more than ugly piece of recessive dna". Such a shame, an insult to Deus.

Funny part, is when you figure out that a white arab, is in fact, the progeria physic. .

What a nice evolution.
    It might surprise you, but I'm not actually the guy from "Aladdin".

Deleted
    I wasn't aware England had become less English... I still manage to retain English cultural norms
    For now... Multicultularism isn't something which changes you in 10 seconds, it'll take years, generations before it to take full effect. You start seeing it in neighbourhoods in France, for example.

Deleted
    Multiculturalism and "multicultural" policies aren't one and the same. The problem in Europe was the 60s "multicultural" policies of dumping thousands of ex-colonials into ghettos, creating pockets of sub-cultures that has little-to-none connection with the main culture in the country. Those communities were never integrated, it's just a jigsaw puzzle of clashing cultures inside a fishtank.

a guy from Yorkshire complaining about multiculturalism, that s rich.

Please tell me what you mean by the word. Not an online definition, yours.

Black people? brown people? are muslim ok? are jewish people ok? what culture you have a problem with?

Or are you worried about flat cap, yorkshire pudding and curd tart disapearing? Then you need to go see a shrink.

Deleted
    Best multiculturalism made by black peupel themselves.

That's how you do multiculturalism with strangers..... well they aren't even strangers...

Shall we talk about the cannibalism part of this great culture ?

At least, Albinos can't reproduce a lot, so those ""black peupel"" can say that it's a marginal occurrence, not the rightful evolution.

Like those arabs who are just ""leucoderm"" version of Ancients arabs, who were black.

Don't fear culturalism, one way or another, you'll all become white.

Infracted
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-07-17 at 04:28 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    For now... Multicultularism isn't something which changes you in 10 seconds, it'll take years, generations before it to take full effect. You start seeing it in neighbourhoods in France, for example.
    It started here 50 years ago...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    a guy from Yorkshire complaining about multiculturalism, that s rich.

Please tell me what you mean by the word. Not an online definition, yours.

Black people? brown people? are muslim ok? are jewish people ok? what culture you have a problem with?

Or are you worried about flat cap, yorkshire pudding and curd tart disapearing? Then you need to go see a shrink.
    Im assuming reading comprehension is difficult? I never claimed I am against multiculturalism whatsoever

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pengekaer View Post
    The comical thing about this whole mess is that years ago, the influx of arabs was marketed as a very positive and joyful event that would prepare our nation for the wondrous multiculti 21st century. Now, that illusion has cracked. Even the popsingers barely believe in it anymore. Most have by now accepted that the arabs are not fond of danish culture and that for more than half of them (this can be proven by statistics), their connection to society roughly begin and end at the local welfare center.
    Instead, a new approach to third-world immigration has appeared: fatalism. The idea that what we are seeing, this transformation, is determined by powers higher than ourselves: be it destiny, the EU, the UN, the international conventions, the fact that we had colonies and now karma strikes us back (name more if you can). The political, judicial and cultural elite present the concept of multiculturalism no longer as a gift, but as a form of almost supernatural event - call it destiny - we cannot, or are not allowed to, disspell.
    That's a very good point that you make. I actually read all the whole post!

May I address all Western Europeans with a "multicultural" question? It's actually a basket of questions I failed to find the answer and it's buzzing me!

Why are the Turkish and the Arab cultures so heavily popularized in Western Europe? There are lots of cultural events and religious discussions (read: mainly about Islam, other religions such as Christianity and Buddhism are peaceful and not interesting...). Are these promoted with the blessing of some liberal politicians with investments in oil futures
    Quote Originally Posted by Pengekaer View Post
    the influx of arabs was marketed as a very positive and joyful event that would prepare our nation for the wondrous multiculti 21st century
    or it's just because of pure interest? Am I missing something?

If the Western Europeans are willing to enrich themselves with knowledge about other cultures why wouldn't they introduce themselves better to the Central and Eastern European "Slavic" culture? Because, you know, we are supposed to live together in the same European Union and get to know each other.
    What about the "arch enemy" Russia? They are good and interesting people - a bit crazy sometimes but "crazy is normal" for them since forever - with a magnificent culture. Why don't Western people get to know better Russia instead of portraying them as the villains in the cheap Hollywood productions? Maybe then the Russians would feel welcome in Europe and soothe their dangerous nationalism?! Maybe for the first time ever there will be a democracy in Russia

P.S. The Balkans (where I come from) are really interesting and warm, the people from all these countries are welcoming and genuinely interested in other Europeans because most of them do not travel a lot.
    I reside in Belgium now but to be honest once you visit all the touristic places it gets a bit boring. On the other hand, I am definitely going to explore the Scandinavian culture myself one day. It sounds really really captivating, especially Iceland and Finland.
    Last edited by mmocbd6f7263f8; 2016-07-17 at 02:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Multiculturalism is a blight desired only by cultural relativists. The irony is that the effect of the inferior cultures will bite those relativists in the ass eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Sforza View Post
    Multiculturalism is a blight desired only by cultural relativists. The irony is that the effect of the inferior cultures will bite those relativists in the ass eventually.
    Thomas Sowell said and proved it that forced multiculturalism results in more segragated communities. He's easy example was HS/Uni's who pushed multiculturalism and affirmative actions in the 70s-90's yet at noon in the cafeteria students were segregating based on etnics or skin color more and harder than what he experienced in the education system in the 50's.

Who knew having X no. of spots for X race would mean that they tend to stay togheter and not integrate? Right?!

Something I often see is people criticizing multiculturalism in Europe (ironically usually from Americans) but I have to ask why? Why is multiculturalism suddenly bad? Granted I agree it isn't perfect and there's certain issues that may occur but some people (here) seemingly think it's the worst thing since pineapple on pizza.
    Because mass multiculturalism at speed has seen huge negatives.

The most notible disadvantages being -

Unsustainable pressure on public services
    Pool of labour increase leading to worker salary reductions
    House prices rocket leading to first time buyers rapidly decreasing
    Social rioting

Amongst other things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynseyvw View Post
    Because mass multiculturalism at speed has seen huge negatives.

The most notible disadvantages being -

Unsustainable pressure on public services
    Pool of labour increase leading to worker salary reductions
    House prices rocket leading to first time buyers rapidly decreasing
    Social rioting

Amongst other things.
    You seem to be confusing multiculturalism with mass immigration. try again.

Quote Originally Posted by TriggeringSJW View Post
    Thomas Sowell said and proved it that forced multiculturalism results in more segragated communities. He's easy example was HS/Uni's who pushed multiculturalism and affirmative actions in the 70s-90's yet at noon in the cafeteria students were segregating based on etnics or skin color more and harder than what he experienced in the education system in the 50's.

Who knew having X no. of spots for X race would mean that they tend to stay togheter and not integrate? Right?!
    Should be fairly obvious - as soon as you start telling people that they are X - and not just human beings - they will group together with other X - even if the distinction may be almost arbitrary at first.
    Sometimes it is just grouping at cafeteria; sometimes it is a bit bad as in Stanford prison experiment, and sometimes worse - as the distinction between Hutu and Tutsi.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    You seem to be confusing multiculturalism with mass immigration. try again.
    You can split them apart if you like.

The reality is that they come hand in hand.

So no, im not confused at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    So now we are having Nigerian prostitute turf wars in Helsinki. There was a huge police investigation about it and now they've drawn maps and everything, it's rather funny.

http://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2016...28043_uu.shtml
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.