Page 80 of 104 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Thank you.

So, supposedly (officially), these people lost their jobs due to having connections with the coup. How exactly can judges be connected to a coup that never even saw those leading it in power (which is the point where their supporting judges might come in, in order to sentence the people who were removed from power)?
    Yeah and i date supermodels.

Erdorgan is using this to get more power . He has fired judges etc before because they where blocking a change in the constitution that would had given him more power.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    The coup exposed those who are against democracy. Hopefully it will be the last attempted coup in Turkey.
    If the coup people where talking the truth it might have been the last sighs before turkey goes from democracy to a dictator ship.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    I highly doubt that those people have anything connection to the coup, Turkish government goes into emergency meeting following the "coup" attempt and goes through 2745 cases of involved judges? this entire thing was planned in advance, and the only crime those judges are guilty of is that they were not dancing to Erdogan's tune.
    You can expect quite a bit of lays off in the not so distant future all across Turkey, while the biggest one will be the Turkish Army, Erdogan will completely remove any remnant of secular Army command.

Edit: unconfirmed reports about Kurdish members of the opposition that are being arrested.
    Like i said he is cleaning house. Everyone who ever said anything againts him is being arrested right now. EU and America should embargo the shit out of turkey. And not do any deals with them

The coup exposed those who are against democracy.
    You mean Erdogan?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    This is now guaranteed to be a coup by Islamists. It's better that this has failed.
    Sources????

More likely ( seeing the statements the military made) that its the last sigh of the old gaurd that still believed in the way of Attatruk. In no religeon in the goverment. Keeping it separated from each other. And to protected the democracy from people who are trying to get total control of a country ( like erdorgan). Instead of doing his job as president. If you look close he and putin are doing what sadam, gahdafi etc did before them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    The coup exposed those who are against democracy. Hopefully it will be the last attempted coup in Turkey.
    In a country where having a public, negative opinion about the president gets you thrown in jail. Sounds an awful lot like dictatorship.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Would be cool if we could get Constantinople back in Christian hands. But I doubt that's happening.
    Sounds like idolotry to me.

I hate to be .. 'that guy' but how the hell do you decide to fire 2745 judges in such a short amount of time during such turbulence? are their names picked out of a big face covering veil or what the shit lol?

Prepared in advance?
    Those judges were probably already on a list and they waited the first occasion to get rid of them. I wouldn't go as far as to say that it was a false flag but more like a let it happen scenario (they knew). Also it must have been the most failed coup in history it's almost unbelievable. I mean 3000 people, most of them being probably conscripts lured into this (don't worry it's only a drill), what did they expect ?

Too bad though, getting rid of that megalomaniac would be a good thing and a bit of martial law for the people who elected him could do them good.

Like for this guy :

Hopefully it will put a nail on the coffin on any EU membership. We should build a wall and let you rot, honestly.
    Last edited by Anon56; 2016-07-16 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    Sources????

More likely ( seeing the statements the military made) that its the last sigh of the old gaurd that still believed in the way of Attatruk. In no religeon in the goverment. Keeping it separated from each other. And to protected the democracy from people who are trying to get total control of a country ( like erdorgan). Instead of doing his job as president. If you look close he and putin are doing what sadam, gahdafi etc did before them.
    they were probs trying to fool ppl, i am a kemalist turk

7+ Year Old Account
    Sadly you are watching a dictator being born before your eyes. Neither end result last night would result in democracy. A sad day for Turkey.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Deleted
    This is now guaranteed to be a coup by Islamists. It's better that this has failed.
    Then the first report that came out yesterday was true?

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Sadly you are watching a dictator being born before your eyes. Neither end result last night would result in democracy. A sad day for Turkey.
    Im honestly perplexed that people like to play the role of a useful idiot when it comes to democracy. It's a tool meant to help nations function, if it ain't working then you change the tool till it works. There's nothing inherently holy about it.

And no, fucks like Erdogan getting power is not a proper way on how a nation should function. You can argue that it's a proper function of democracy but ideology should be second to pragmatism.
    Last edited by Arlon; 2016-07-16 at 02:52 PM.

Deleted
    Right. A coup by Islamists against a president who's shitting on everything secular Ataturk did and turning the country into a theocracy? Riiiiiiight.... Logic > 9000.
    There is always someone more radical.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's so clear for those of us who live in Turkey and watched everything unfold that this was a clear ploy by Erdogan. There are so many shady details about this and things that don't add up; it is highly, extremely unlikely that this was a real coup attempt. And the fact that it only served to strengthen Erdogan is just another reason for doubt.

Now he will be able to silence what was left of the already little dissenting voices. Many judges and prosecutors are being fired. Opposing MPs' parliamentary immunity have already been lifted and with all the change in the prosecution, many more MPs' will be lifted. With his idiotic followers who's starting to see him as a new prophet more and more everyday, and with trickery if need be, Erdogan will easily get his new constitution and his presidency system.

He will become the only power without any balancing powers against him. I fear an Islamic revolution or whatever it may be called will follow. And the world will have its new, even shittier Iran.

The secular people of Turkey will be repressed more and more with the help of his vicious bigot mongrels until there's no one left but those who only look and think like them. I fear for my country's, my family's and my own future.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like it will be Erdogan and business as usual in Turkey

Still better than another Syria
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Could be a fake coup orchestrated for political leverage by Erdogan, or could be a poor coup attempt by Cemaat Islamists (Fettullah Gulen). In my honest opinion, it is probably the latter but you can never know.

- - - Updated - - -

Right. A coup by Islamists against a president who's shitting on everything secular Ataturk did and turning the country into a theocracy? Riiiiiiight.... Logic > 9000.
    Next time when you're about to write something, just consider that you are a complete illiterate and what you are about to write is non sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tau View Post
    It's so clear for those of us who live in Turkey and watched everything unfold that this was a clear ploy by Erdogan. There are so many shady details about this and things that don't add up; it is highly, extremely unlikely that this was a real coup attempt. And the fact that it only served to strengthen Erdogan is just another reason for doubt.

Now he will be able to silence what was left of the already little dissenting voices. Many judges and prosecutors are being fired. Opposing MPs' parliamentary immunity have already been lifted and with all the change in the prosecution, many more MPs' will be lifted. With his idiotic followers who's starting to see him as a new prophet more and more everyday, and with trickery if need be, Erdogan will easily get his new constitution and his presidency system.

He will become the only power without any balancing powers against him. I fear an Islamic revolution or whatever it may be called will follow. And the world will have its new, even shittier Iran.

The secular people of Turkey will be repressed more and more with the help of his vicious bigot mongrels until there's no one left but those who only look and think like them. I fear for my country's, my family's and my own future.
    It's unlikely to be a fake coup, considering all the mayhem. Yes, certain things don't add up, maybe it's indeed fake, who knows. The retired Kemalist officers (Major General Ahmet Yavuz) convinced that this is a coup attempt, not a fake one.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-07-16 at 02:59 PM.

How is that a sad day? It's a victory for the republic. The age of coups hopefully will never return, only the people votes can put someone in power or take him out. This is how it should be. It's time to respect the will of the people and their right to choose their leaders.
    "The will of the people" was 13% of the vote for Erdogan. He won because the voting process is a joke in Turkey.

Could be a fake coup orchestrated for political leverage by Erdogan, or could be a poor coup attempt by Cemaat Islamists (Fettullah Gulen). In my honest opinion, it is probably the latter but you can never know.

- - - Updated - - -

Next time when you're about to write something, just consider that you are a complete illiterate and what you are about to write is non sense.

- - - Updated - - -

It's unlikely to be a fake coup, considering all the mayhem. Yes, certain things don't add up, maybe it's indeed fake, who knows. The retired Kemalist officers convinced that this is a coup attempt, not a fake one.
    You probably know more about this than i do, but what could Gulen possibly gain by this? This sounds completely irrational to me. Everything points to a staged coup.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    You probably know more about this than i do, but what could Gulen possibly gain by this? This sounds completely irrational to me. Everything points to a staged coup.
    His devotes in the army was about to be expelled/retired in the next military council for promotions. It's said that this is a "last attempt" by his devotes in the army to avoid being expelled. Controlling Army in Turkey means controlling Turkey, so he had Turkey to gain. That sinister fuck is dangerous. He needs to be hanged, too dangerous to keep alive.

His devotes in the army was about to be expelled in the next military council for promotions. Controlling Army in Turkey means controlling Turkey.
    Thank you. I've read up a little on Hizmet and they seemed to be very moderate to me, and agreeing with most of the kemalist values.
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2016-07-16 at 03:06 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlon View Post
    Im honestly perplexed that people like to play the role of a useful idiot when it comes to democracy. It's a tool meant to help nations function, if it ain't working then you change the tool till it works. There's nothing inherently holy about it.

And no, fucks like Erdogan getting power is not a proper way on how a nation should function. You can argue that it's a proper function of democracy but ideology should be second to pragmatism.
    So do tell me what the next tool should be in Turkey then? And explain how what Erdogan has done and is doing now somehow isn't going to that tool.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    How long until someone blames the US/EU?